Your Favorite Scent

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my favourites is the smell of a baby/baby products.

Freshly cut grass and the smell after it's rained.

Herbal scents like lavender, tea tree, pine and eucalytus.

The smell after a road has been tarred.

Chai Tea

The smell of my wife is my absolute favourite scent - the combination of her own scent and the subtle perfume that she uses. When she's away on business, nothing makes me feel closer to her than to dig through the laundry and smell one of her blouses....

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We already think you are a pervert - it's why so many people like you!!

What's wrong with being a pervert, anyway?! It's my favourite past-time :biggrin1:
Oh alright.......I love the smell of MEN!..sweaty skanky men, pits, crotches, ass cracks etc..

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several, but one that came to mind immediately is Jetfuel.

Odd, perhaps but it reminds me of happy days getting my PPL which, sadly, is no longer current. Stolling across an apron to board a plane can transport me back there. Maybe one day I'll get it back.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Newly cut grass
coal tar
pre cum
that funk that hangs in the air when you've been filthing it up all night
johnson's baby soap
bleach and other cleaning products, i have a bit of a hygiene phobia (not in the bedroom fortunately)
puppies
petrol

I dislike colognes and perfumes, they make my nose itch and I always wonder why would someone cover up their natural smell, I'm not talking about stinkiness but the lovely warm smell of their skin which is distinct to themselves, soap is ok as its lightly perfumed and doesn't hide what people really smell like.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just wondering what are some of your favorite scents.

Without a doubt my favorite is the scent of pine trees and sagebrush, a reminder of the many happy camping trips of my youth in the Sierra Nevada of California.

Also, the smell of raindrops evaporating on a hot rock or blacktop surface during a summer thunderstorm, another reminder of youth.

The smell of moss and sand and water around lakes and rivers.

The aroma of barbequed food.

Leather is good one. Freshly cut wood. Popcorn. A newly cut lawn.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll stick to men's and women's colognes/perfumes since the rest could go on and on.

I wear any of the following:
Ralph Lauren "Hot"....noticeable coconut in that one.
" " "Ralph".....also good for hot weather.

Dior's "Hypnotic Poison" in cooler weather.
Lanvin's "My Sin".....can't find that anymore.

What I like on men:
#1 favorite....Montblanc's "Individuel"....(their spelling, and OMG.....they should have named that "Just DO Me") :wink:

Chanel's Egoiste...the original.
Lauren's "Polo Black"

Some of the smells I like in general:
fresh damp earth
burning firewood
leather
puppy breath.....puppies are so much fun.....

I always thought when you first break the vacuum seal on a can of coffee that it smelled like a skunk........but not altogether bad.....

A candle I burn all the time is called "Pink Sugar" and is some vanilla with a sugar cookie smell and other things added.....sounds too sweet, but it's not.
Everybody loves that candle...
Made by :
Porch Swing Candles, Hand Poured Candles in West Columbia TX.

Other candles I like are by Henri Bendel:
Bitter Orange
Firewood

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love the smell of a clean man and I also love the smell of my man at the end of the day. I like to call it "clean sweat."

I use Dove for Sensitive Skin (my son is very allergic). It contains no perfumes of dyes. Then I use Sure Unscented deodorant. So, by the end of the day, I don't stink but I smell like me. My own smell can get me going these days.

The natural phermones of men and women are best.

Let's try this again, the computer ate my posting last night.

Hiya Lex, I haven't sniffed Dove Sensitive Skin soap yet but I'll take your word for it. It's suprising because Dove products are usually loaded with fragrances. Soap making usually requires lye, so fragrance additives help mask some of the chemical odors. Translucent glycerine soaps usually don't contain much fragrance because too much fragrance oils can cloud up the base and turn the soap opaque or change it's color; vanilla especially is known for this.

I heard Mitchum fragrance free AP/Deo is a very good product. Some scent purists use Mitchum because they don't want the fragrances in Deo to mix with their chosen perfume/colognes.

Natural pheromones are only best on some people; specifically, the ones you like the smell of. I doubt you or anyone would want anything to do with someone who doesn't appeal to your olfactory nerves if their pheromones clash with your genetics.

I loved the scent of my ex after he came back from the gym, and vice versa. He actually sometimes complained that I was too fastidious and clean; like a cat. He would usually get riled up after I got home from a camping trip or used me as a salt lick after I came back from rowing practice. On multiple occasions I've observed that more women on the street would cruise me if I had skipped a shower, was unshaven, and dressed down. Nothing like Pigpen, but I think my pheromones appealed to them and I looked slovenly straight?

BTW, the scent of baby products (i.e. Johnson's Baby Powder) is a light concentration of synthetic musk.

My colognes on a rotating basis: BRUT aftershave, G. F. Trumper's Violet aftershave, Khiel's Original Musk, Drakkar Noir, Opium pour Homme, Vera Wang for Men, Cartier's Pasha, Commes des Garcon's Incense Avignon, Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet, Jilsander Background, & Guerlain's Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat.

When I was 17 I lost my virginity to an older man wearing Aramis. He was one of the best I've ever had. I didn't smell the cologne until close to orgasm when my face was buried in his neck; I asked him what it was aftewards. Still haven't found anyone that smelled like that... yet :wink: .

Random scents I like:

Neroli/Orange Blossom = spring time in SoCal
Lilac & Narcissus = spring time in Germany
Fresh White Freesias = beautiful and light, but also reminds me of Kindergarten paste
Roses, Mimosa, Linden, Plumeria, Gardenias, Tuberose, & Jasmine flowers
Coppertone or Ambre Solaire tanning products remind me of summer vacations
Hot dogs wrapped in bacon sizzling on street vendors' grills at 2am
The petrol smell from car exhaust... don't know why
Suede or Leather Jackets
New Car Smell
Lockerrooms & testosterone
Sandalwood carvings
Real Ambergris
Dark Chocolate
Earl Grey Tea
Apple Strudel and Mazzo Ball soup like grandma used to make
Pho and eggrolls like grandma used to make
My mom when she used to get ready to go out dancing
My dad leaving for work (he used to use BRUT or Royal Copehagen aftershave)
Dr. Brommer's Peppermint Bar Soap

Scent and memories are intertwined, use them wisely.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the smell of:

Almond orchards in blossom
Cedar lined anything - closets, shoe boxes, port-a-potty walls.
Turpentine
Faint Old Spice underarm deodorant
Fresh mint
Cilantro
That damp cool thin smell of redwood forests
Limes
Bamboo mats
Oatmeal cookies in the oven
Clove cigarettes
Sun kissed line dried laundry and bedding

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favourite scent is Un jardin sur le Nil by Hermés (green mango, grapefruit and sycamore notes).
I also wear Paul Smith by Paul Smith (lavender, orange, basil and cardamon notes).
In the summer I also use Acqua di Parma's, Arancia (orange oil) or Le Couvent des Minimes' lemon verbena.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just wondering what are some of your favorite scents. It can be a scent that brings back good memories, a turn on, or just a scent that you like. I love the smell of Candies and Curve cologne. I love the smell of pipe tobacco being smoked and my favorite scent on a woman is sweet pea. It's a turn on for me. Please elaborate on why you like the smell. Also, what are your favorite colognes or perfumes.

I love the smell of oranges. Lemons. Limes. (Grated citrus zests.).
Pine scent. Fresh herbals. Eucalyptus.
I feel invigorated smelling these scents.

Fresh coconut meat and milk. Warm vanilla sugar. Warm spices: cardamom, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and mace. Sandalwood. Patchouli. Bay rum cologne. These scents make me feel secure like a security blanket.

I like the following colognes: Basic Bay Rum cologne. (Smells clean and very masculine) Armani's Black Code. (It smells like liquid adult baby powder.) It smells sooooo good. Liz Claiborne's Spark for Men. (Warm and inviting undertones.) Aspen Cologne for Men. (I like that fresh herbal smell.) Giorgio for Men (Special Reserve). (Smells really spicy yet strong. I don't use it that much but it smells good.) I have CK one. (General purpose.) Catalyst for Men (Smells spicy...I LOVE that cologne.) Essential oils: Sandalwood. Patchouli.
Body washes: Softsoap for Men (very herbal) and AXE Boost Body Wash. (It is blood red in color--Smells sooo good. I am almost out.) I have Suave's Tropical Scented body wash and Warm Vanilla Sugar body wash.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am into essential oils---and the smell of Lavender is very calming for me....Peppermint (ah) invigorates me......

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know how you can make your own cologne or perfume by mixing different scents.(vanilla, sandalwood, etc.) Well I read that the pure scent of sandalwood is the most expensive scent there is. Have you ever heard that? Also another scent I forgot to mention is the scent of those hard cinnamon sticks. (not the kind you eat) I also love the smell of many different kinds or flowers and the scent of mint plants. I have a pretty big garden because of this and I like the way they look too.