Your Favorite Scent

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
cinnamon is my favorite..it's got an earthy kind of "bite" to it.
i love the smell of the air right before a summer storm, it's like ozone and rain.
vanilla is a newer scent that i've gotten into...it's much more masculine than i used to think it was and it's actually more neutral in a car or home. a nice background scent.
the smell of pine in the winter...i love the woods and this is closest i'll get to having a tree in my house! haha

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll contribute some oddies and goodies.

gasoline being pumped
asphalt tar
permanent marker
rubber cement
ylang-ylang
rain and ozone
plasma/electrical charges
onion grass
laundry detergent powder

I LOVE the smell of rubber cement!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the clean smell of soap on a man! As for me, I wear a custom blend perfume which consists of rose, patchouli, and cedar...it always illicits the most incredible and favorable responses from others...men love it!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In Toronto the Linden trees are in full bloom and the residential streets smell fantastic just after sundown. I'm going on an early evening stroll just to savour it.

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These sound fabulous! Are these men's fragrances? May a woman indulge, as well? They sound fabulous!

They are all men's, but I believe I've seen the Hermés advertised online as unisex. For sure you could indulge in that one, and I highly recommend it! I know fragrance is not for everyone – especially on men – but when I wear the Hermés, I'm always stunned when people don't jump my bones. :confused:

Other scents that really do it for me are pumpkin pie or molasses cookies baking in the oven... or any of Aveda's rosemary mint products.

Geez, you'd think I could come up with something even a little bit manly. :redface:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are all men's, but I believe I've seen the Hermés advertised online as unisex. For sure you could indulge in that one, and I highly recommend it! I know fragrance is not for everyone – especially on men – but when I wear the Hermés, I'm always stunned when people don't jump my bones. :confused:

Other scents that really do it for me are pumpkin pie or molasses cookies baking in the oven... or any of Aveda's rosemary mint products.

Geez, you'd think I could come up with something even a little bit manly.

:redface:

From what I hear Pumpkin Pie is very manly... :biggrin1:

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am sure there is SOMEthing in the Dove, but I can assure you that it does not leave you smelling like the average bar of soap. I think that most people, if they have a decent diet and bathe, smell best just by letting their natural scent waif a bit.

I am a fan of my soap and deodorant (when I where it--which is only to work these days).

Let me know if you like either.

Hmmm, when do I get to sniff you?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me silly, but I like the smell of lubricating oil. I even find it a little erotic, but that's only if it comes with the right man. There are also other scents from the technical side, like metal, or wood. I remember that I always liked the specific smell in a metals repair shop where I've spent a few summer weeks working. The smoky arome of burning wood is great too.

I don't think I have a favorite cologne or perfume, I like anything that smells fresh, rather than flowery or sweet. This goes for both, women as well as men.

Tobacco can smell good, but not if it's stale. I don't mind the smell, but it's not smelling good either. However, if it's fresh, probably a cigar or pipe, it's best.

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The smell of a thunderstorm - the ionised air is awesome. I have one of those air ionisers just so I can stick my nose next to it.

There's an aftershave, I forget what it's called because I can't afford it. It smells like water and fresh air.

Edit: Found it: Davidoff - Coolwater

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call me silly, but I like the smell of lubricating oil. I even find it a little erotic, but that's only if it comes with the right man. There are also other scents from the technical side, like metal, or wood. I remember that I always liked the specific smell in a metals repair shop where I've spent a few summer weeks working. The smoky arome of burning wood is great too.

I don't think I have a favorite cologne or perfume, I like anything that smells fresh, rather than flowery or sweet. This goes for both, women as well as men.

Tobacco can smell good, but not if it's stale. I don't mind the smell, but it's not smelling good either. However, if it's fresh, probably a cigar or pipe, it's best.

Oh shoot, I was getting my hopes up when I read about the oil! Then I read the part about it being on the right man, and my hopes were dashed!
I'm quite sure I ain't the kinda "right" you had in mind.:mad:

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love the scent of my girlfriend's hair. The way it mixes with her shampoo is intoxicating... one whiff of that and I know I'm home.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
From what I hear Pumpkin Pie is very manly... :biggrin1:

hahaha ooooo she must so get turned on at Thanksgiving.

I like the smell of rain
the breeze off the ocean
old timey roses
azaleas in full bloom
cinnamon
vanilla
meat in the oven
someone who is freshly washed with soap
clothes dried in the sun
rich dirt
peppermint
cheese
puppy breath
a clean baby
new cars

that#1kid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like the smell of colonges, dosen't really matter as long as they smell good. And the smell of sweat. like not armpit sweat or stinky sweat, but you know how your hair on your head smells after you sweat. I geuss cause I held my friend after we were done playing around, and he put his head on my chest and I smelled his hair. I guess just cause it brings back good memories.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hardwood smoke
chopped garlic
tomatoes, still on the vine
puppy breath
vanilla extract
bread baking in the oven
a turkey roasting
lavender
pussy
the air after a thundershower on a hot summer afternoon
the ocean
waffle batter
tropicana roses

I read this far and finally found someone with the same like in smell.
Puppy Breath. Isn't it wonderful. There is nothing like it in the world. Thanks for sharing that with me. The other you have is tomatoes on the vine thats good but I also like the smell of the leaves.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another one I like was one that hootie mentioned. The breeze off of the ocean. I love being on the beach at night it smells very fresh and the breeze feels so good I can't keep my shirt on.:yup: