Your Favorite SERENA Moment?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bewitched was a fucked up show for alot of reasons. When it started out (in black and white no less) it was comedy but took itself seriously. As the years went by I guess it became obvious that trying to sustain that they'd have to add other characters and events.
When color tv FINALLY came in it seemed like the show was all over the place. Uncle Arthur...the cray witch aunts...MAURICE!...The birth of Tabitha...but my fave was always Serena. Even before she went to the Cosmos Cotillion w/Boyce and Heart she was a pop singer....w/great legs....:wink:

YouTube - BEWITCHED - I'LL BLOW YOU A KISS IN THE WIND

My other fave was Larry Tate's wife. Louise. She was befudled by what was going on around her. And all the clients at the firm always seemed to be named Bigelow for some reason...when they weren't beeing turned into chimps by Henry Gibson..that impish elf.
Here's the FULL Serena Boyce and Hart clip

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hands down, my favorite Serena moment was when she cursed out that line judge who called the foot fault on her!!! She looks so hot when she is mad she is such a lady!!!

Media
Years ago on my first trip to California with my family, one of the sights we took in was the Farmer's Market. Back in those days the remains of Hollywood's glamour was still floating around in bits n pieces.

I remember seeing "Endroa" at a near by table and being the overly active child that I was threw a fit until my parents allowed me to go over and introduce myself. (This was the also the first time I ever saw a Lava lamp and was completely mesmerized.)

My mother scrambled in her purse for a notepad and pen and found one. I walked over to where Agnes Moorehead was sitting and said "Hello. Can I have your autograph?"

Agnes asked what my name was, I told her. The heavy eyeliner was pointed on the very ends much in the way it was on television.

She asked: "Do you watch Bewitched?"

I said: "When my parents let me." (Parental chuckles coming from the background)

She had freckles on her hands, a pale complexion and wore acrylic rings and bracelets that were brilliantly colored and a flowing paisley dress. (Left over from the 60's no doubt)

She had a presence about her, one that I will never forget as long as I love. Not a Serena moment but an Endora one. Sorry Hells.

Years ago on my first trip to California with my family, one of the sights we took in was the Farmer's Market. Back in those days the remains of Hollywood's glamour was still floating around in bits n pieces.

I remember seeing "Endroa" at a near by table and being the overly active child that I was threw a fit until my parents allowed me to go over and introduce myself. (This was the also the first time I ever saw a Lava lamp and was completely mesmerized.)

My mother scrambled in her purse for a notepad and pen and found one. I walked over to where Agnes Moorehead was sitting and said "Hello. Can I have your autograph?"

Agnes asked what my name was, I told her. The heavy eyeliner was pointed on the very ends much in the way it was on television.

She asked: "Do you watch Bewitched?"

I said: "When my parents let me." (Parental chuckles coming from the background)

She had freckles on her hands, a pale complexion and wore acrylic rings and bracelets that were brilliantly colored and a flowing paisley dress. (Left over from the 60's no doubt)

She had a presence about her, one that I will never forget as long as I love. Not a Serena moment but an Endora one. Sorry Hells.

A brush with one of the greatest actresses in American history. Lucky you!