Your Favorite Surprise

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk about the most interesting (By which I mean, ridiculously fucking arousing) things as man has ever done while in bed.
Something you have never had a guy do before that completely took you by surprise...then on a wild ride ;)

My last lover was on Birth control, and we knew we were both clean so we would do it without a condom most of the time. I don't know what inspired me, but one time as I was about to finish inside of her, I pulled out and came all over her clit....then proceeded to go down and 'clean up'.
I was AMAZED at how turned on this seemed to get her.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time I allowed a lover to sportcuff and blindfold me was hot. That loss of control and not knowing what would happen next heightened every sensation, and ultimately my orgasms. After, I was like "why did I always say no before?". I was totally addicted to that person and their taking control from that point forward, so that's my favorite surprise.

My husband licked my ass the other night when we were 69ing. I know it doesnt sound like that big of a deal, but it is to him!
Yeah, the first time a guy licked my ass was a shock - a good one. He was very into it and at first I was uncomfortable, but when we broke up I missed the sensation.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My Fiance prior to my husband couldnt keep his mouth off of my ass and said he missed me because i would always let him slobber down there. Ry, my man, is not that kind of person. But every now and again i get him hot and heavy while im sitting backwards on his chest sucking him that he cant resist my cute asshole in his face....it feel so good too.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
My Fiance prior to my husband couldnt keep his mouth off of my ass and said he missed me because i would always let him slobber down there. Ry, my man, is not that kind of person. But every now and again i get him hot and heavy while im sitting backwards on his chest sucking him that he cant resist my cute asshole in his face....it feel so good too.

Well can you blame him? Who could resist that cute little deviant pixie ass?

oh yeah... i remember the first time i got my ass licked. it took me by surprise and i almost jumped off the bed... sooo fuckin hilarious.

*note to self...*

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Were in be, getting towards the end of foreplay when suddenly he straddles me, reached over, grabbed the candle off the bed side table and started dripping it over my chest while giving me his devilish cheeky grin. At first i though he had gone crazy but then he convinced me th lie still and really feel it burn. But the time he was dripping it on my nipples i was begging to be fucked

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Were in be, getting towards the end of foreplay when suddenly he straddles me, reached over, grabbed the candle off the bed side table and started dripping it over my chest while giving me his devilish cheeky grin. At first i though he had gone crazy but then he convinced me th lie still and really feel it burn. But the time he was dripping it on my nipples i was begging to be fucked

Hot!!!

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have to say being handcuffed too it was too hott and scary at the same time

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
oh yeah... i remember the first time i got my ass licked. it took me by surprise and i almost jumped off the bed... sooo fuckin hilarious.

I find that in general it goes like this
woman shakes and shivers (but dosn't really escape despite some movement) screams that its' gross and sick and not to do it
then begs you never to stop all in about 2 seconds

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I find that in general it goes like this
woman shakes and shivers (but dosn't really escape despite some movement) screams that its' gross and sick and not to do it
then begs you never to stop all in about 2 seconds

lol not me! i happen to enjoy analingus, giving and receiving. in my previous post i was only describing the first time it happened b/c it took me by surprise. no way do i think it's gross... definitely naughty and kinky though :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
lol not me! i happen to enjoy analingus, giving and receiving. in my previous post i was only describing the first time it happened b/c it took me by surprise. no way do i think it's gross... definitely naughty and kinky though :biggrin1:

oh no I am not a reciever
I'll lick the girls crack up and down but don't want that particular favor returned

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wanted to handcuff my boyfriend to the bed during the early stages of our dating...but he was soooo wired. He didn't want me to be in control of his desire. He wanted to be in control.

I would've driven him wild if he would've allowed me to handcuff him. :smile: (No ass licking : receiving or giving.) I am not into that.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to handcuff my boyfriend to the bed during the early stages of our dating...but he was soooo wired. He didn't want me to be in control of his desire. He wanted to be in control. I would've driven him wild if he would've allowed me to handcuff him. :smile:
I was the same way. Give him some time, it took a few months into a serious relationship before I allowed my lover to restrain me. Start out slow, next stop, body candles, nipple cones, floggers... good times, good times. :smile:

(No ass licking : receiving or giving.) I am not into that.
Thumbs down. :tongue: