Your favorite thread or post

D_Pat Fanny

Account Disabled
Media
Of all the threads that you have read or a particular post, which was most meaningful (witty, crazy, inspiring, noteworthy...) to you? The one I would have to pick was a post to one of my threads that was not actually posted but sent to me privately. It was a description of a male orgasm (thread about intensifying this orgasm that nearly had me at heart arrest. This guy took me through a series of imageries that in explosively sexually stimulating verbiage had me in a hardened state that lasted for two days. Everyone that I met during that couple days asked if I had been out in the sun all day, my skin was so flushed. I just kept feeling the exact feelings that this guy detailed, so beautifully constructed and enthrally was his use of the sexual language at his disposal. I felt as he had felt all the tensions, releases, floods of spasms, grippings, drippings, waves of pleasure -- it was the single most thrilling sexual experience I had ever felt and it was all in the reading of his exquisite narrative. I cannot go back and re-read without the flushing once more and the incredible need to experience an orgasm just like his. Trully wonderful post.

D_Pat Fanny

Account Disabled
Media
I forgot to add to the original post that this orgasmic experience from a long-time IM chat friend has been replicated several times by me. One detail I neglected also to add is that this orgasm can last for upwards of an hour. You have to forget the notion that once you have squirted it is time to move on. This fun is just now beginning and you must continue to carress yourself (or let a pussy or mouth do that for you), moaning, squirming, kegeling and tensioning your body to extend this delicious moment for as close to eternity as you can stand it. This biggest surprise is that the orgasm by being intensified with the kegels actually is postponed from the ejaculatory release and experienced entirely separately and involves a much larger portion of the body than the ejaculatory pleasure does. It also hurts a whole hell of a lot also. I often scare myself thinking that I have ripped open my body, the pain is so severe -- fortunately during sex the brain interprets all pain as pleasure. Thanks IM friend for introducing me to the inner sanctum of sexual paradise.