Your favorite type of vagina

J

JR7

Thanks for the props, BlackGirl. Glad to see you read the whole thing! Also, glad to see you weren't offended by any of it and took it for what it was worth!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Dude, thnx for the viddy clips of Dominika. I've posted pics of her before in similar threads. Though I like a variety of types, her big pouty lips are definitely one of my fav.

Hers must be one of the wonders of the world.

Attachments

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, thnx for the viddy clips of Dominika. I've posted pics of her before in similar threads. Though I like a variety of types, her big pouty lips are definitely one of my fav.

You are welcome. All of her work I've seen have been solo and would love to see her work with a (girthy) guy. I'm obviously a lover of large labia.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

hey mate thanks for sharing this pearl!!! this is exactly the kind of vagina I like best..very rare to find too!!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya know what's really funny to me is that I bet most women would say "ewww!" at that girl's (Dominika) vagina. In fact I think that most of us think that you want prepubescent looking perfect pink vaginas with no lips and no flaps, no hair and no color variation. It's interesting to me that men seem to like a variety of very "non perfect" vaginas.

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya know what's really funny to me is that I bet most women would say "ewww!" at that girl's (Dominika) vagina. In fact I think that most of us think that you want prepubescent looking perfect pink vaginas with no lips and no flaps, no hair and no color variation. It's interesting to me that men seem to like a variety of very "non perfect" vaginas.
Truer than you know... just like a ton of different looking uncut vs. cut penises can look hot to girls, the same thing is true for guys.

My favorite kind of vagina is dripping wet for me, hot, tight, and shaved. But neatly trimmed works too...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Before I joined this site I assumed that most men would prefer the prefect pink version. I've certainly learnt differently since I've been here. I love that there's so much variation in preferences.

lurker37160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That looks like deformed testicles.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That looks like deformed testicles.

You certainly seem fascinated by this thread, but isn't it trolling to come here repeatedly to express negative opinions, when you obviously are not a fan of vagina?

Do you have anything positive to add? What's your problem, exactly, if not some kind of misogyny?:confused:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is what puzzles me most about labiaplasty. For me, this is almost akin to "penis reduction" surgery (not sure if there is such a thing). The more well endowed/bigger/meatier the labia minora, the more in my brain this suggests she loves fucking. I know one doesn't necessarily equate to the other, but it's just the impression I get. And similar to my theory about the benefits of having a big dick, there's just more to play with.

You certainly seem fascinated by this thread, but isn't it trolling to come here repeatedly to express negative opinions, when you obviously are not a fan of vagina?

Do you have anything positive to add? What's your problem, exactly, if not some kind of misogyny?:confused:

I think he's just jealous he doesn't have one between his legs and feels he needs to punish half the population for having what he doesn't.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the Dominika look on a pussy. One other member on here that I like the look of her pussy: "Ladygaga1977"
But generally I won't refuse any pussy.....I love em all:smile: