Your favorite type of vagina

J

JR7

I checked out Dominika's pussy and yes, I am a fan. If I were to undress a woman and those lips greeted me as I removed her panties, I definitely would be pre-cumming.

I remember it like it was yesterday - I met a girl who was two years younger than me at a fraternity party in ~ 1998. We went back to my apartment and started hooking up like crazy. I think it took about 5 minutes for us both to get down to our underwear. So when I took off her panties and she spread her legs there unfurled (really there's no better word than that to describe it) the most beautiful, thick, 'Dominika-stlye' red-lipped vagina splayed over a traditional (read: hairy) triangle of auburn hair. I kid you not, my balls churned and while I didn't have a full-out orgasm, I spurted out enough pre-cum to cover my glans and get my pubic hair wet and sticky. I knew we were in for a laugh so I didn't say anything. Sure enough when she reached down to take my dick out, she laughed and said, "Oh my god, how did you cum already?!" I laughed and said, "If you must know, that's pre-cum. I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but you have a gorgeous vagina and I shot out a little as soon as I saw it just now." She said something like, "Awww, that's so sweet," started sucking my dick and took a 5 second break to say, "and so is this cum." Needless to say that was one of the shortest 69 sessions I ever had. In minutes, I proved I was telling the truth when I started blasting away in her mouth. She swallowed every drop. I usually like to show off my cumshot, but in that instance there was no place else I would rather have had my dick than in her mouth as I came.

jupiter19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to post my opinion here, this is a subject dear to my heart. I love all vaginas (vulvas) obviously but I will confess to having favourite "types". I love inner labia which are visible. I find the "neat", single slit type a bit boring and unsexy. What really turns me on is a woman with meaty looking inner lips which protrude, and it's even better if they're pigmented. I love brunettes so I guess women with darker pubic hair and dark eyes goes naturally with dark coloured pussy lips. I like shaved or natural, but if I had my way I'd prefer shaved or waxed around the lips with a nice patch above.

I've had a little search and found this as an example of a very sexy vulva, although as I said before I love all kinds. -> http://www.bravoerotica.com/the-life-erotic/emily/sucker/06.jpg

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya know what's really funny to me is that I bet most women would say "ewww!" at that girl's (Dominika) vagina. In fact I think that most of us think that you want prepubescent looking perfect pink vaginas with no lips and no flaps, no hair and no color variation. It's interesting to me that men seem to like a variety of very "non perfect" vaginas.

No ma'am. Some of us fellas like our women to look like a "woman". Lips, flaps, hair, and color variation all make for unique vagina's and unique experiences. While a hairless, lip-lacking, tighter-than-Fort-Knox vagina is pretty to look at, my brain is wired to REALLY like the kind I'm more than likely gonna run into when seeking some, ahem - well, you know.

Simba

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to post my opinion here, this is a subject dear to my heart. I love all vaginas (vulvas) obviously but I will confess to having favourite "types". I love inner labia which are visible. I find the "neat", single slit type a bit boring and unsexy. What really turns me on is a woman with meaty looking inner lips which protrude, and it's even better if they're pigmented. I love brunettes so I guess women with darker pubic hair and dark eyes goes naturally with dark coloured pussy lips. I like shaved or natural, but if I had my way I'd prefer shaved or waxed around the lips with a nice patch above.

I've had a little search and found this as an example of a very sexy vulva, although as I said before I love all kinds. -> http://www.bravoerotica.com/the-life-erotic/emily/sucker/06.jpg

403 Forbidden. You might wanna just attach the pic to your message. But from what you're describing, sounds like an awesome sight to behold!

Simba

J

JR7

I remember it like it was yesterday - I met a girl who was two years younger than me at a fraternity party in ~ 1998. We went back to my apartment and started hooking up like crazy. I think it took about 5 minutes for us both to get down to our underwear. So when I took off her panties and she spread her legs there unfurled (really there's no better word than that to describe it) the most beautiful, thick, 'Dominika-stlye' red-lipped vagina splayed over a traditional (read: hairy) triangle of auburn hair. I kid you not, my balls churned and while I didn't have a full-out orgasm, I spurted out enough pre-cum to cover my glans and get my pubic hair wet and sticky. I knew we were in for a laugh so I didn't say anything. Sure enough when she reached down to take my dick out, she laughed and said, "Oh my god, how did you cum already?!" I laughed and said, "If you must know, that's pre-cum. I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but you have a gorgeous vagina and I shot out a little as soon as I saw it just now." She said something like, "Awww, that's so sweet," started sucking my dick and took a 5 second break to say, "and so is this cum." Needless to say that was one of the shortest 69 sessions I ever had. In minutes, I proved I was telling the truth when I started blasting away in her mouth. She swallowed every drop. I usually like to show off my cumshot, but in that instance there was no place else I would rather have had my dick than in her mouth as I came.

Aww come on now, don't leave me hanging like I'm the only dude who's ever pre-cum from a gorgeous pussy. Post your stories, gentlemen, or ladies.

chupa18

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

From this description, sounds that you would like mine too hehe.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You certainly seem fascinated by this thread, but isn't it trolling to come here repeatedly to express negative opinions, when you obviously are not a fan of vagina?

Do you have anything positive to add? What's your problem, exactly, if not some kind of misogyny?:confused:

Finally, someone besides myself has the guts to point this type of behavior out.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Then you definitely wouldn't like mine because this describes mine to a T! But best believe that once my man is inside of me, the snugness, warmth and wetness makes the outer appearance a distant memory! LOL! Even though he does loves the way it looks.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup...starting to feel bad about my vagina....she's too neat :frown1:

Last edited:

DMX7x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pussy that can take every inch of my cock in any position, milk all the sperm out my balls with NO THRUSTING and keep me hard so i can cum deep inside of her some more. A woman that has excellent pussy muscles.