Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any fan of Metal Gear and Command and Conquer here ?? :]

GOD I LOVE THOSE GAMES!! The first command and conquer and red alert will always be my favorite ones (still remember being awed by the infantry death animations way back when) and Metal Gear, well, you just have to play, no, experience them.

D_Bo_DiddleMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GOD I LOVE THOSE GAMES!! The first command and conquer and red alert will always be my favorite ones (still remember being awed by the infantry death animations way back when) and Metal Gear, well, you just have to play, no, experience them.

I have played C and C Red Alert, Tiberian Sun [firestorm] ... Just downloaded Command and Conquer Renegade, it's the only fps game in the CandC series,

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im an RPG obsessive. I started with a Master System (Sega's precursor to the Megadrive) then the MegeDrive and then a SNES. And have owned pretty much EVERY console, and hand held, since.

Top three Franchises:

The 'Tales of...' Games
The Breath of Fire Games
The Final Fantasy games.

Top three games..? Thats a hard one but...

No 3. Breath of Fire 2 (SNES)
No 2. Lufia 2 (SNES)
No 1. Secret of Mana (SNES)

-LUM-

D_Bo_DiddleMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im an RPG obsessive. I started with a Master System (Sega's precursor to the Megadrive) then the MegeDrive and then a SNES. And have owned pretty much EVERY console, and hand held, since.

Top three Franchises:

The 'Tales of...' Games
The Breath of Fire Games
The Final Fantasy games.

Top three games..? Thats a hard one but...

No 3. Breath of Fire 2 (SNES)
No 2. Lufia 2 (SNES)
No 1. Secret of Mana (SNES)

-LUM-

I still own a mega drive and about 15 cartridges, still play it on Gens emulator ... :biggrin1:

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still own a mega drive and about 15 cartridges, still play it on Gens emulator ... :biggrin1:

So do I..! Streets of Rage...:cool: :biggrin1:

I still have all of my consoles. There all in working order. And I still have the games for them.

I also use Emulators... just so convenient..! haha

-LUM-

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rarely play, probably twice a month at most, but that could change. I spend a lot of time alone at home now, the perfect time to pick up a gaming habit, right?

Rock Band - I've played this everywhere, work, friends' homes, my home, and I've even played it in bars. Even my dad likes it. Twice we played it during family Christmas parties. It's a great game for non-video game players.

Wii games - My stepmom is good at boxing and I like playing with my dad.

Big Brain Academy - TheBF and I are real competitive over this and have rules preventing either of us from practicing, to keep the game fair.

Portal - I'm not done playing it, so I haven't tried Portal 2

Lego Star Wars - Yeah, I know it's for kids. Look, I don't have good hand-eye coordination to keep up with people who have been playing video games all their lives. And it's silly. I'm really silly. I giggle the entire time I play it.

Mario Bros. - Lots of them from the time I was a teen. I've never owned it, but I've picked up a controller and played at friends' houses before.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh wow! a game based on Neverwinter? i've read the novels,and i didn't know until now..i'll have to give it a try.

There are Neverwinter books? I didn't know about the novels!

I rarely play, probably twice a month at most, but that could change. I spend a lot of time alone at home now, the perfect time to pick up a gaming habit, right?

Rock Band - I've played this everywhere, work, friends' homes, my home, and I've even played it in bars. Even my dad likes it. Twice we played it during family Christmas parties. It's a great game for non-video game players.

Now would be the perfect time for you to become a gamer :tongue:. I don't play during semester time because I know I'll get all addicted to some game and won't get any study done.

We play Rock Band too, but we prefer SingStar. SingStar is brilliant!!! We've had many wonderful drunken nights playing it.

Jasibella

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG where to begin, I loved many games im such a nerd lol dont judge me -.-

Gameboy/color/advance: pokemon(red, blue, gold, silver, crystal, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond), dr mario, lion king, donky kong, mario, rocket power, monster rancher

Super nintendo: zelda, mario bros, donkey kong 1-3, street fighter, mortal kombat, mario cart, others who's names i cant remember.

nintendo 64: lengend of Zelda (both ocarina and majoras mask, super smash brothers, mario party, 007, diddy kong racing

GameCube: Super smash brothers, mario party, megaman, legend of zelda twilight princess

PSP: Prince of persia, pacman,

Playstation 1&2: kingdom hearts 1&2and chain of memories, final fantasy 7&9, tales of the abyss,

Xbox and 360: Halo

Computer: world of warcraft, warcraft 2 and 3, DoTA ( very little), starcraft, Rift, Aion, league of legends,

Last edited:

D_Bo_DiddleMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Gameboy/color/advance: pokemon(red, blue, gold, silver, crystal, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond), dr mario, lion king, donky kong, mario, rocket power, monster rancher

Super nintendo: zelda, mario bros, donkey kong 1-3, street fighter, mortal kombat, mario cart, others who's names i cant remember.

nintendo 64: lengend of Zelda (both ocarina and majoras mask, super smash brothers, mario party, 007, diddy kong racing

GameCube: Super smash brothers, mario party, megaman, legend of zelda twilight princess

Playstation 1&2: kingdom hearts 1&2and chain of memories, final fantasy 7&9, tales of the abyss,

Computer: world of warcraft, warcraft 2 and 3, DoTA ( very little), starcraft, Rift, Aion, league of legends,

You're not a nerd, you're 'ubercool' ... :cool:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In no particular order,

Mario 1, 2 & 3
Super Mario Brothers WII
Crash Bandicoot- All
Spyro -All, well not including Dawn of the Dragon on Wii, full of suckery
Super Mario Galaxy 1, 2
Donkey Kong, all including DKC returns
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Tekken 3
Tetris
Street Fighter 2
Tarzan
Mortal Combat
Resident Evil 4
GEX
Super Cross 98
CastleVania
Croc 1 & 2
Tomba 1 & 2
Original Sonic and Sonic DreamCast
Raymon 2
Tony Hawk Proskater 2 & 3

That's all I can remember for now, I'm sure I've played many more. Rarely time anymore, to many other things to do.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now would be the perfect time for you to become a gamer :tongue:. I don't play during semester time because I know I'll get all addicted to some game and won't get any study done.

We play Rock Band too, but we prefer SingStar. SingStar is brilliant!!! We've had many wonderful drunken nights playing it.

Oh, neat! I looked it up. I've never even heard of SingStar before! That's not really meaningful, I only learn about a new game if someone tells an anecdote about it. I know a lot about WOW for that reason, even though I've never played. Evidently there's a lot of drama those goes on in a horde...

Why do you like SingStar better? Over the past few years I've spent quite a bit of money buying new songs for Rock Band. I do a pretty good Freddie Mercury. :biggrin1:

Yes. :D

Jasibella

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I left out some when i made my list earlier and im sure there are more that im not remembering

Tony Hawk ProSkater 1-3
Sonic on sega and computer
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Tekken
Marvel vs Capcom
Drangon ball z
Jak and dexter 1-3
Digimon
Sims 3