Your favourite cities in europe for hooking up?

Anyone who comes to Vienna, Austria, and wants their Cock serviced deepthroat... PM me and I'm happy to offer you my throat!!

Reactions: SoftDrinkDude

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I know a bit about Paris, its history, and have visited it briefly, and never got the impression that liaisons were the core of the ethos of the city.

Let's see. Every second palace is built for a mistress. The mistress is a core Parisian tradition extending to the working class. Burlesque is an institution. Naked bodies on buildings everywhere. The biggest hardcore gay sex scene outside of Germany, cruising, cruising, cruising, Manet envisioned picnics with naked ladies in the 19th century, Carolee Schneeman, perhaps the most significant of the nude centered artists to emerge from the 1960's debuted her seminal piece, Meat Joy in the city of lights. They have a whole quarter dedicated to the sex trade, Rimbaud, Nin, the French word for crab louse is translated "butterflies of love", the desserts and the fresh raw seafood, the opium parlours and nudist swinger contingent, the extravangant parties of Yves St. Laurent and Philippe de Rothschild. The first French President not to have a known mistress is the current one. Pepe le Pew is based on some stereotypes of the Parisian masher, Pierre et Gilles and Thierry Mugler, Les Miserables, the escapades of the royals seeking love anew, the bikini, the minikini, the transparent and the cosmetic, Paris is the city of Love.

Reactions: Seblinger and 11235