Kleine1948

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Like most people, my stretching started with hanging and lifting weights with my balls. Once I worked up to 75 pounds for 15 minutes I was looking for something new, so I tried suspension. I started slowly going higher and higher (which puts more and more weight on the balls) until only my head and shoulders were touching the ground and I was supporting at least half my body weight for 15 minutes. Once again I wanted to take it to a new level so I rigged up a hoist and attached it to the wooden frame you see in the picture and eventually was able to lift my entire body off the ground suspended only by my balls.

BallSuspension_3377.jpg

britnadian

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like most people, my stretching started with hanging and lifting weights with my balls. Once I worked up to 75 pounds for 15 minutes I was looking for something new, so I tried suspension. I started slowly going higher and higher (which puts more and more weight on the balls) until only my head and shoulders were touching the ground and I was supporting at least half my body weight for 15 minutes. Once again I wanted to take it to a new level so I rigged up a hoist and attached it to the wooden frame you see in the picture and eventually was able to lift my entire body off the ground suspended only by my balls.

View attachment 70194071
Jesus christ wow

Reactions: allmanbud