Your Favourite Cumshot

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Webcam One

My first solo jack-off I've done without a professional camera.

shooting a huge load!

shooting a huge load!

19 y/o home from college

j/o on the bed.....Big Shooter

Jacking it

stroking in the dorm.

my big dick

My big dick makin' a mess

Best trans cumshot I've seen!?!?

Multiple fountains of cum from a very passable ladyboy.

GIVING A HANDJOB TO A BLOND COLLEGE BOY WHO SHOOTS HUGE WADS

This college fratboy, from McGill in Montral, shot onto his chest, chin, face, and even huge globs onto the wall behind the bed!

Incredible cumshot

Load of cum Jerkoff by muscular guy

Watch Out Below - Huge double Cumshot Massive Volume

Squirting my huge load from above. Don't stop the vid after first wad...there is more :p

Jackin & cummin

Wow, thank you for the nice vids... I love to see such huge cumshots (like I do them for myself...) :)

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would love to know where that original video came from. I was told it's a guy in Germany with an extra hole in his urethra into which a tube was inserted. His balls are obviously covered with fake balls, based on the misconception that semen is stored in your balls. It's a great piece of video though. I'd love to find the original. Anyone have a longer or better copy or know more about this and why his semen is yellow. :O)

pierced_knob_30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to know where that original video came from. I was told it's a guy in Germany with an extra hole in his urethra into which a tube was inserted. His balls are obviously covered with fake balls, based on the misconception that semen is stored in your balls. It's a great piece of video though. I'd love to find the original. Anyone have a longer or better copy or know more about this and why his semen is yellow. :O)

it may be another hole with a tube inserted..?? but the ball sac seems real, its just either filled with saline.. or silocon.

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
it may be another hole with a tube inserted..?? but the ball sac seems real, its just either filled with saline.. or silocon.

Neither one I saw this video posted on penis enlargement, penis pumps, vacuum pumps, penis enhancement, erectile dysfunction many years ago and there is another video also on xtube what I read about is that He guy is a ball pumper using a sun tea jar and he insert some kind of liquid using a catheter type into his bladder and them pee and the final product is what you saw he is not cumming but peeing the liquid out:cool: