Your favourite Dildo

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi everyone, i want to buy a dildo for my gf, i know that all women are different but if you could tell me the size (length and girth) of your favourite dildo i can choose the most popular size!.. thanks and sorry if someone already ask it...happy new year btw ;)

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh, I'm exactly like this in real life.

If someone asks me for my preferences so they can use MY preferences to buy someone else a naughty gift, I will opt to tell them to go shopping with their partner for the toys. Because again, MY preferences unique to me. Going shopping together is fun, sexy and can help you learn what your partner likes.

Which, let's face it, you need. If you're asking a bunch of strangers on the net their preferences rather than going by what you know your partner likes, having a small sexy field trip to the sex store will be not only enjoyable but educational.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie, you can ask five women and get 10 opinions here. I'm serious! We are all different. I don't like dildos because I don't like penetration by anything but him.

Does your gf have a dildo now? How do you know she wants one?

Seriously, it's a lot of fun going into a sex shop with your lover. You'll giggle and blush and then she'll say "Oh I love this!"

Reactions: g0nz0

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi everyone, i want to buy a dildo for my gf, i know that all women are different but if you could tell me the size (length and girth) of your favourite dildo i can choose the most popular size!.. thanks and sorry if someone already ask it...happy new year btw ;)
Why not ask her? She might not even be interested in one.

I consider myself a size queen but my favourite vibrator is the size and shape of a lipstick.

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi thanks for the reply, yes she has some dildos that i bought to her..she loves them and we use them often...she is a size queen...i'll talk to her then

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
really kind. we can't even talk anymore. I simply ask you your dildo fav size/shape, sorry for asking.
I really don't understand this negativity. Hope you are not like this in real life. bye
Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

you got excellent advice, you didn’t like it, and you pouted.

Now, since she has dildos, a likely safe option for a surprise is use those dimensions and go upscale, or weird, like….BadDragon (?).

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

you got excellent advice, you didn’t like it, and you pouted.

Now, since she has dildos, a likely safe option for a surprise is use those dimensions and go upscale, or weird, like….BadDragon (?).
Gotta love the never ending cycle of men who assume we're bitches for not giving them the fodder they want.

I personally love being told that he hoped I wasn't like this in real life.

Who was I to know that telling someone to actually go out with their partner rather than go by others preferences was such a negative thing. Oh woe-is-me, the fragile men are upset again. Whatever lol

MirandaPolly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay