Your Favourite Sin

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Inspired by Simcha :)

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most prone to? For those who don't know and too lazy to google (their sin will probably be sloth :tongue:) they are:-
lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride.

I'm torn between greed and lust but I do occasionally indulge in sloth. I can't help being greedy I see pretty things and I NEED them, and I can always find a reason to justify having them.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greed - not so much in the sense of more, more, more, but that I tend to hoarde what I do have. I can give things freely, no problem, but loaning has repeatedly been a lesson in the frailty of other peoples memory.

Pride - I think we all suffer this. I'll seek occasional reality checks from outside sources to see if my view has become skewed. It helps. Somewhat.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is my favourite sin as my avatar suggests? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
SP - you are asking two different questions. The title of the thread is "Your Favouirite Sin" and your OP states "Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most prone to?"

The answers to these are different for me. My favourite sin to indulge in is lust - but I am capable of resisting sexual temptation when it is important (for example if someone I love prefers monogamy I am capable of respecting that). The sin I am most prone to, I suppose, is gluttony - although it is a very close thing with wrath - and sloth ain't that far behind either. Envy, avarice and pride obviously exist in me - but I find them much easier to control.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SP - you are asking two different questions. The title of the thread is "Your Favouirite Sin" and your OP states "Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most prone to?"

Yeah you're right Manly, because the sin I indulge in the most is my favourite one I assumed that would be the case for everyone. But in any case threads meander on here so people are going to say what they want in any case - shouldn't lack of self discipline be a sin :tongue:

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Inspired by Simcha :)

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most prone to? For those who don't know and too lazy to google (their sin will probably be sloth :tongue:) they are:-
lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride.

I'm torn between greed and lust but I do occasionally indulge in sloth. I can't help being greedy I see pretty things and I NEED them, and I can always find a reason to justify having them.

Am I allowed to pick more than one? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I give up. What does it suggest (other than being a certain person's father?!)...
I don't like my son , he scream like a girl when I revealed to him who I'm :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: