Your Favourite Sin

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dibble dabble in all of them unapologetically. I live an honest truthful life with all of its blemishes and miracles. I expect anyone else to do the same. I am a sinner and somewhat a saint.

Hey, I am not hating. I am not out there killing peeps. I am not hurting anyone intentionally. If living my life is hurting someone else, that someone else needs to live elsewhere.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What sins would lord vader have?
By the way hotmilf great new picture in your avatar !!:wink::wink::wink:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While no sin do I favor, the one(s) I commit most often are:

-Lust

-Sloth

-pride.

I rarely envy anyone...and if I do, then I just go out and make myself better than them. It works every time.

D

deleted105034

Pride....Secretly I think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With apologies to ManlyBanisters for appropriating much of her post. My favourite sin to indulge in is lust . The sin I am most prone to, is gluttony and sloth ain't that far behind either. :tongue: Envy, avarice and pride obviously exist in me - but I find them much easier to control.

He would have screamed louder if you'd said, "Luke, I have a 1" dick and I'm your father...."
LMAO :biggrin1:

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such a toss up...

Lust/Gluttony/Wrath.

There are few things I enjoy more than having sex (and associated activities).

However, that sort of thing is pretty much limited to time I'm with my girlfriend and it's opportune. I eat with everyone. Being in the southeast, eating is just sort of the generic social past time. And there's always someplace open.

But I'm a vengeful and malicious asshole. There are people I want to wrong me just so I can have a good excuse for getting back at them. I think I'll stop with that, but the amount of talking/rambling I could do on the subject of wrath makes me feel like it may as well be my "final answer."

I suffer a little from all at times, lust can be one of my strong points.......or is it supposed to be weak points.

Also I hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil..........but I hear naughty, speak naughty, and see naughty.....and do some bad :)