Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yutjtuj.jpg

I would say that's skinny. Just as a point of reference. Are we talking about the same thing?

Good lord, get her a snickers bar. I'd be afraid she'd break if I put my dick in her.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can't disagree with a fact.....
I really don't feel like having this "argument" with you. The OP asked what type of women's body I liked or was attracted to....and I replied.
Trans-sexual women think, act, feel, and look like women. Some may have a penis...others may not. I like both. To me, trans women are women. You feel or think differently. Let's just leave it at that and move forward.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't feel like having this "argument" with you. The OP asked what type of women's body I liked or was attracted to....and I replied.
Trans-sexual women think, act, feel, and look like women. Some may have a penis...others may not. I like both. To me, trans women are women. You feel or think differently. Let's just leave it at that and move forward.

its not me who think differently, women dont have penis end of it, so you are wrong
When I clicked on this thread It wasnt for see some penis

its not me who think differently, women dont have penis end of it, so you are wrong
When I clicked on this thread It wasnt for see some penis
Who gives a fuck what you clicked on this thread for?

Are you idiot ? why would we make a title for thread then ? why there differents sections ? its for make some orders
It's absurd to police other people's tastes. This thread is a question of preference. And this a section is for all men, not just 100% straight men of your mindset. I get that you don't allow trans women to be female, but this isn't the place for that argument.

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer tiny, slim, petite girls. Bonus if she is Asian. Living in Thailand, I'm like a kid in a candy store. Someone who's about 4' 10" - 5', and maybe 90 lbs or less. Small tits. Small tight ass. Imagine Piper Perri, but Asian.

Reactions: Hatt_101