Your finest quality - and don't fib :)

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's your finest quality, would you and your friends agree on it or would they think it was something different.

I can't name mine there are just too many of them :)

Seriously, I think it's my honesty, I very seldom lie as I just don't see any need for it, on the rare occasions I do it's a last resort to protect a friend. I think my friends would agree with me on this (some of them have said so) at first a lot of people who meet me are a bit put out that they always get an honest answer from me but pretty soon I'm their favourite friend to go shopping with (no, your bum doesn't look big in that your bum looks big in everything) or to ask advice from (I won't tell them what they want to hear but what I think is the truth).

So go on, blow your own trumpet :)

I'm the same way! I'm always honest. A lot of people seem to be somewhat intimidated by me when we first meet, but I think it's for many reasons. I'm pretty confident and very outgoing, and I'm always honest. (I have learned how to be honest and tactful at the same time.) But normally the people who are intimidated by me are people who tend to be self-conscious.

My friends might also say that my best trait is my ability to give good advice. :smile: I'm one of those people who has been through just about everything in their life, good and bad, and I had an amazing mother to help me make sense of it all. Thanks to that, I'm the person that all my friends come to when they are having problems or need a bit of direction.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That i can read people no matter what their disguise, i`ve never been wrong. Once a friend told me that i was wrong about this one guy and 6 months later they came back and said i was right. My friends always bring their prospects to me for inspection, then i`ll give my stamp of approval, tell them to ditch `em emediately, or to enjoy it while it lasts.

lafever

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's your finest quality

I wouldn't know my finest quality. I'm just another non-descript mish mash of biases, interests, fears, obsessions, quirkiness, and other human banalities. And since I'm really not all that impressed with myself it only seems natural that others would be even less so.

I conclude such because life experience has shown me its ever so rare to hear anyone dole out bona fide compliments or encouragement, to me or anyone else for that matter. Criticism, mild or pointed, seems to be much more the norm.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any good qualities.
I can see plenty... :naughty:
What's your finest quality, would you and your friends agree on it or would they think it was something different.
My refusal to take life seriously.If my friends didn't think this was a fine quality they wouldn't be my friends...

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously it's my non condescending attitude... isn't it my love.
and definitely not my almost irresistible urge to want to shag sexy women.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think people would say I'm funny. I think I'm truthful in almost everything I do. I have a very could sense of space and detail. I also make the best fucking baklava on the planet. I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to some things I guess. My biggest negative is that I get disapointed in others at times. I want them to value things a little more dear. See, I have to mention both...otherwise I can't do it at all.