your first car?

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1993 Honda Civic Esi 1.6 hatchback :biggrin1:

Very quick car, now drive a 2001 Honda Civic :biggrin1: saving up for a Nissan Silvia S14 :tongue:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh you can't hate a Camry, can't hate a Toyota...you CAN't! Take it back, please take it back!

I haven't OWNED any cars yet, but when I do it will be a Toyota Camry :biggrin1: Or Corolla.
[/color]

Oh nooo! Let me clarify, because your right Toyota's are great vehicles. I hated THAT car. My Dad bought it from some farmer who used it to tote chickens and god knows what else around. It smelled and I swear I never did get all the hay out of it. My Dad had a fucked up sense of humor back then and I think that was his way of saying "If I'm paying, your suffering". Haha! I drive a Toyota 4runner now, so yeah, I love Toyota's....just not farm cars - WTF, right?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My first car was a blue 1985 Toyota Corolla that was a year old when I got it. It was a good car and is probably still running somewhere. I sold it to the daughter of one of my mother's friends when I graduated from college and got a new VW Jetta.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, and today I'm driving a BMW (not sure what make) because I'm getting new tires.....:biggrin1:

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first car was a blue 1985 Toyota Corolla that was a year old when I got it. It was a good car and is probably still running somewhere. I sold it to the daughter of one of my mother's friends when I graduated from college and got a new VW Jetta.

Nice one, AE86, u could have gone drifting!! lol!!

Its nice to see people buying japanese cars, not these rubbish american cars that only go straight and are just terribly build, lol!!