your first car?

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1946 Plymouth I paid $50 for in 1958. Only driven by a little old lady to church on Sundays, (really) and I don't think she ever had the oil changed either. Looked like the black goop just came out of the ground.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1973 Mercury Marquis. My dad gave it to me when I went to college and it looked like an aircraft carrier. Parking was a real bitch. But it was great if you needed to "get a room" for the night and all my friends wanted to borrow it for that reason. :biggrin1:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ok.. lets see if I can do a monolithic post..

What was the first car you OWNED..

-1965 cadillac hearse

Wow sounds like a great car .............. Mine would be a '94 Red Mustang Gt conv. A gift for graduating salutatorian.

Btw man the collection of light sabres are adorably gay lol

:banana:
HORSE

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
My first car was a red 1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2 with a 4.3 liter (262 cubic inch) V-8 engine in it. At that time, it was the smallest V-8 engine that GM put in their cars, but the car could move, for having that small block in it. I got the car in the fall of my junior year of highschool in 1978 and thus the car was only about 3 years old, and paid $3000 plus interest on it, as I had taken out a loan on it, with my dad co-signing on the loan. Paid off the load when I sold in the summer of 1981.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A 1974 (AMC) Gremlin X....new at the time....

Pastel blue metallic with white "hockey stick" stripes and Levi denim seats.
In spite of the fact that every model year of Gremlin was blacklisted by Consumer Reports, I never had any problems with mine.
Had it 6 years.

(just for grins)
In the back window of my Next car which I got in 1980, I had a sticker that said "Instructor Road Warrior Driving School"......:smile:
Someone where I worked remarked that that's how I drove, so I had a sticker made with that on it.

I've slowed down a little since then, but not much.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Oh nooo! Let me clarify, because your right Toyota's are great vehicles. I hated THAT car. My Dad bought it from some farmer who used it to tote chickens and god knows what else around. It smelled and I swear I never did get all the hay out of it. My Dad had a fucked up sense of humor back then and I think that was his way of saying "If I'm paying, your suffering". Haha! I drive a Toyota 4runner now, so yeah, I love Toyota's....just not farm cars - WTF, right?

Admit it. You had a choice between the Camry and a John Deere.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't seen this one here yet - - - and I don't expect that I will.
My grandfather bought a new car and gave me his old one which I drove to highschool. It was a 1927 Cadilac, V-16, 7 passenger Broughm.
BTW gasoline cost me 7 cents per gallon.

Gramps