Your first...guy or girl?

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious..(no pun intended)

Was your first a guy or a girl. And did that match your imagination at the time...for example maybe you had fantasized about guys, but the first was actually a girl.

Note of caution: Do not reveal the age when this happened as the Mods here are upholding a standard of content which denies teenaged sexuality.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just curious..(no pun intended)

Was your first a guy or a girl. And did that match your imagination at the time...for example maybe you had fantasized about guys, but the first was actually a girl.

Note of caution: Do not reveal the age when this happened as the Mods here are upholding a standard of content which denies teenaged sexuality.

a guy and it was glorious and hot and expected but I have mostly had sex with guys so there was a second and third time with different guys xx

Reactions: wtfalice

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first was a girl. I remained in a committed relationship with a woman for 32 years and decided I wanted to know what it was like with a guy. I've had sex with several different guys and currently have sex with my 27 year old boyfriend, an elderly cocksucker and a woman.

Reactions: Leonidas

alex_moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Guy. It wasn't like i imagined but it was overall a great experience. Very messy and intense. Lots of pent up energy at the time put to very good use.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Girl. Wasn't as I expected but still enjoyed it and did it for years until finally hooked with dudes, which also wasn't as expected.

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my first was female was straight most of my life 25 odd years, I found myself bisexual now im more gay in reality

webgah44

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Still waiting for my first... I'd prefer to do it with a guy (feel more comfortable) but any gender will be fine ^^

rock_cok

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
only ever been with girls but have found myself bi curious for hung muscled studs, still waiting to find one discreet and interested in breaking in my tight virgin bubble butt

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First was with a girl, was a trip around the world and set my expectations for all encounters to follow. First guy several years later was so disappointing, I had to try a second time to see if all gay sex was so disappointing. The second time was so great, I had to try a third!

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first was my boss. I found out after she got me drunk and took me to a motel that she hired me because she wanted me to fuck her. She was super hot and I wanted her from the moment I saw her. As for fantasies, I was horny for both.