Your first proper underwear

markcumbria

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do any of you remember you first real underwear - something you bought for yourself, not bought by your parents.

Mine were a pair of deep blue, quite thick cotton briefs (we're talking very early 80's here) when I was in my mid-teens. I loved the way they felt although I do remember they could be uncomfortable when I got a hard on.

One special memory is cumming in them when I was sleeping at a friends house in the bedroom with him (probably after watching him in his white Y-Fronts), and having to hide the wet patch in the morning.

I also recall my first boxers, a couple of years later, and almost permanent erection from everything jiggling about when I'd worn briefs for years.

I must have tried just about all styles in the meantime, but seem to have settled on `shorty trunks`. CK365 are excellent, and Bjorn Borg are pretty good too. Something with plenty of support but which gives you a bit of shape.

I wonder how important these early underwear memories are?

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was a tighty Whitey guy for a long, long time. I wore JCP mid-rise briefs. There were cut so I didn't feel as though I was wearing a diaper or had to pull them up to my breasts. Being fairly large and with big balls that are sensitive, someone suggested I wear my jockstrap more often hence this becoming my undies of choice from then on out. I am wearing a Franklin Wide Band Jock now!!

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
My mom worked in a clothing store when we were kids
She always bought my brothers and me white hanes briefs
I convinced her to buy me JCP briefs because
That was what the other guys wore. First pairs
I bought myself were Reis bikinis with the rooster
And bull on the front. Also started wearing Jockey
Life lo rise briefs and stayed with jockey ever since

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my step-mother insisted that all the men in the house wear bikinis, so my favorites were the nylon bikinis (bought my first tube of them when i was eleven). i loved the silky feeling against my balls when i wear them. i would and do still walk around semi-arouse all day, i wonder what other guys would think if they knew under my slacks, my balls were in a skimpy pair of nylon bikinis. i know that broads have loved it when they opened my slacks to find my bikinis and cologne covered balls.

Last edited:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember I purchased HOM briefs since at that time they were advertising them with a very fit model sporting his dick upwards and that intrigued me (I asked myself "how can he do that?" and I wanted to try)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wore white briefs as a kid. At 19, I worked in the mens department of a department store. They sold FTL briefs in colors. I had never seen briefs other than white, so I was all over it. I bought a pack of navy and red. Loved them. From there, I bought all kinds of briefs. I bought my first pair of boxers when I was around 25. My best friend wore them so I was curious. I was hard constantly and never understood how he could wear boxers without boning up. Many years later, I gave boxers a second chane. Now the only underwear that I'll wear is boxers.