Your first REACTION?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shocked, Jan 24, 2005.

1. shocked

shocked Member

Your first hung, and first reaction? :unsure:

2. wonderland

wonderland Member

Well I was naive and had no clue that he was all that much bigger than average. So I didn't have a surprised reaction. I just enjoyed him.

3. Nienna

Nienna New Member

The first guy I ever slept with was hung, and since he was my first, I didn't really know that guys members could be so much smaller than his. I had heard stories of course, but I lucked out with my first one.

4. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

the biggest one I've seen was during a truth or dare game and I was a little drunk and blurted out something that embarassed my boyfriend a lot

5. Imported

Gold Member

KTownBlondy:
    I've been there :blush:

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

I've been there :blush:
    [post=277483]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Actually, my first sexual experience happened after a truth or dare game. One of our friends was the first guy to have to take his pants off, and when he did, his huge erection just kind of flopped out. I'd never seen a penis before and I thought it was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. I kinda stalked him for a few weeks until we got together for a little while. I was much younger so it freaked him out a little, but I eventually wore him down. I didn't know at the time that he was bigger than average, and I often wonder if that had anything to do with my interest in big guys now.

7. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Zora, you kind of wonder if that first experience did leave a lasting impression seeing as how most of the respondants have said that the first big one was their first ever sexual experience. I can add myself to that list, having had a very well endowed boyfriend for my first time. I had a vague idea it was bigger than average but had no idea how much bigger until later on. Like yourself though I really thought it was the sexiest thing I'd seen and that sentiment, when confronted by a large guy, continues to this day.
    So, who knows, perhaps there is a link, nomatter how slight, between a preference for size and the endowment of your first partner?

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yanno, that really makes a lot of sense. I don't think about him much because we didn't have much of a relationship, it was only a few weeks I think. My longer term relationships have been all over the scale on penis size, but now that I'm single and looking, it is one of the things I'm looking for in a partner. It is interesting how many of the women on here have had similar experiences. Hmmm, might make for a new study.....

9. ThePerfectTool

ThePerfectTool New Member

Funny you say that. I've always been very curious about really large breasts and always wanted to experience a titfuck. The last girl I was dating had one of the most gorgeous racks I've ever seen in my life. I loved them.....sucking them, stroking them, watching them move while she walked or during sex......I would fall asleep each night with one cradled in my hand. Needless to say, I thought they were really cool!!! The first time those soft things were wrapped around my throbbing shaft, I thought I was gonna die! It felt fucking incredible!!! Now I find myself really attracted to women with big natural breasts.....mmmmmm........pardon me for being a guy, but "funbags" is such a perfect knickname to me. The funny thing is, I feel guilty inside for being attracted to a woman because I want to know what it would feel like to make my penis disappear between her tits.

10. Imported

Gold Member

DieHard9x6: Awesome post as always, MZ...love the level of detail in your posts.

Katiecav and KT, let's hear the rest of YOUR details on your sexy Truth or Dare games, shall we? B)

11. Imported

Gold Member

KTownBlondy: lol i dont think so ;)

12. Nienna

Nienna New Member

Those truth or dare games are just evil.......

Especially when you've had toooooo much to drink, and speak BEFORE you think.

Best leave those things alone *tucks truth or dare away in the back of the closet*

13. shocked

shocked Member

Actually, my first sexual experience happened after a truth or dare game. One of our friends was the first guy to have to take his pants off, and when he did, his huge erection just kind of flopped out. I'd never seen a penis before and I thought it was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. I kinda stalked him for a few weeks until we got together for a little while. I was much younger so it freaked him out a little, but I eventually wore him down. I didn't know at the time that he was bigger than average, and I often wonder if that had anything to do with my interest in big guys now.
    [post=277577]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

exciting story :wub:
    Im always interesting with first reaction of girls, and I like exhibition too... I think this is the most sexiest thing of the world. :rolleyes:

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, Nienna, the trick is to not be that interested. So you say "truth" the first few times, and then you say "dare". But not "Dare!" More like "Daaare . . ."

15. Nienna

Nienna New Member

That can still get you in LOTS of trouble if you've had to much to drink...... lol

16. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    That can still get you in LOTS of trouble if you've had to much to drink...... lol
    [post=278130]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

it's from southpark :D :D

17. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    My current partner is well-endowed & is my 2nd partner. I grew up in a very conservative home, had no acess to knowing about penis size or peni in general. So, my current SO told me that he was large about one month before we had sex. We had been dating for 6 months before sex. I just kinda didn't beleive him, shrugged it off,& thought that all men were most likely average, like my ex. I think I said something like, Hmm, oh really & smiled & blushed.
    Had never heard or been told that there are/were large dicks. Well, my partner would say from fingering me for about 2 months or so before intercourse, "hmm, small, tight vagina, this will take time." I was very lubed (natural lube) from lots of foreplay before first time w/ him, he knew what he was doing & what was in store for me. My words on insertion, "Hmmph! oh!" & lots of trembling. It's hard for me to talk when having sex, anyway, but I make lots of other noises.

18. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    how big is he summer?

prep

19. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Prepky,
    He is 9-9.5 inches long (depends on how turned on he is) by 6.5 girth.

20. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

my first hung guy is my current boyfriend. i didn't know he was big before we met, and because he'd had problems with his previous partner, who was scared of his size, he told me a week or so before we first had sex, to make sure I was OK with it.

We both got naked in front of each other for the first time, and I burst out laughing! In surprise, pleasure, a bit of nervousness and a whole load of arousal - I didn't even know guys could be that big, let alone someone who would become my boyfriend, and for ages I couldn't take my eyes off him, seeing it so big even flaccid (he's as big soft as my previous biggest was hard), then watching it get erect!!

Even after over 6 months together, my reaction is still pretty similar!!

Draft saved Draft deleted