Your first really big one.

Curvy_Kym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In talking with my girlfriends, I think I'm in the minority. However, my feeling was definite excitement! I was certainly not scared. Although as I touched on above, some of my girlfriends said they have been.

To answer your second question, I'd say my feelings affected the first time positively, as it was clear how much I was turned on by how well hung he was. Obviously that was a turn on for him as well.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't realise my first one was a huge one as i had no frame of reference. So no the size didn't concern me at all. However a couple of years ago i met an LPSG member whose dick size i had seen in pics. It looked twice as big up close and personal. I was 50/50 excited/nervous. Glad i did it but wouldn't do it again!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't think anything of it. I was so excited by his interest in me. I had never been able to get the attention of guys like him before. He was so gorgeous. In fact, I had tried to get him to say a single word to me (and had given up) before he asked me to lunch the first time we hung out. I would ask the time, he'd point to his watch. I would say hello, he would nod. He ignored me. Then again, he worked as a guard in the building where my aunt lived.

When we randomly met outside of that context, across town, long after he no longer was posted there, we chatted, and there was just a mutual spark. He said he ignored me because he knew I was in high school, but didn't know if I was legal, but he had never met anyone so simultaneously awkward and adorable. He figured if I turned out to be underaged, he'd just get himself in trouble. I just was so surprised that I had finally figured out how to meet someone who wasn't a nerd or a creep, who didn't mind that I was nerdy and odd. I didn't really think about how big his dick was, even though I sucked it for a long time the first time, until he put it in me. Didn't hurt, bu it didn't really fit, either.

Last edited:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was definitely excited because I knew I wanted to take our relationship to another level. At the same time, he was only my second bf, I was definitely intimidated and a probably more nervous than scared. I think I was a little bit too (sexually and emotionally) immature to really deal with it properly. If that makes any sense? As far as the intimacy part goes, I think it really stressed me out and we had issues because of it, definitely. Plus I think "it" became a bigger part of our relationship than I would have wanted. In some ways it was a little unhealthy I think.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for these responses. As I mentioned in the original post, I've thought about this a lot over the years, mainly thinking back on the few girls for whom I was their first lover. Especially with a young woman who was going to have sex for her first time, I was concerned about the myriad of anxieties that went along with taking that plunge, I always knew that the size of my cock didn't make the physical aspects of losing one's virginity any easier, but I never knew about how that affected their emotional state. Maybe I can take solice in the fact that in each case, there was a prolonged positive physical and empotional relationship which followed. But with lovers whom I wasn't their first partner, the only feedback prior to intercourse regarding my size has been a few women who've made comments about wanting me inside of them, or "I want to feel this," and more than a few who've said things like "go slow," or "take it easy," before we even attempted insertion. But for the most part, it's been ambiguous as to what effect my being quite large has had on the emotional state of their first experience with me--especially if I was the first guy with a big cock which they'd slept with--as that first sexual encounter with a new lover is so fully charged with emotions anyhow. I've never been so blunt as to ask afterwards "were you scared or turned on by my cock?" So all of your responses have helped shed a bit of light for me on what some of my past lovers may have been thinking on that first time in bed. I'd welcome any other thoughts on this as well.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I was a little bit too (sexually and emotionally) immature to really deal with it properly. If that makes any sense? As far as the intimacy part goes, I think it really stressed me out and we had issues because of it, definitely. Plus I think "it" became a bigger part of our relationship than I would have wanted. In some ways it was a little unhealthy I think.

Thanks for the candor in your response. Well, unlike you, I'm no longer 20, but I do wonder back to those young girls who were faced with not only the challanges of early intimacies, but also intimacy with a boy who has an exceptionally large dick that was going to go up inside of them. My hope is that their times with me under the sheets were overall a rewarding experience and not something which left them with any regrets, although I am very aware that there are additional challanges for both partners when both are young and the boy has a cock which is both longer and wider than most, and as you say, that aspect takes on a bigger part of the physical aspects of the relationship than for most couples.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't realise my first one was a huge one as i had no frame of reference. So no the size didn't concern me at all.

This... until he tried to put it in. UN-fucking-real. I literally cried every time we had sex. He was freakishly huge (I realize now) and I had literally had sex once before him. Not a pretty scene. I actually had to break up with him because it was just too painful. Certainly didn't help that we were both young. He had zero clue how to handle what he had or control himself in the slightest. With proper foreplay and self control on his part it probably would have been fine after awhile... but yeah. No bueno.

D_Millie_Mammaries

Account Disabled
Media
I've always wondered what went on in a girl's/woman's mind the first time the went to bed with a guy who was really hung. Were you apprehensive? Excited? Scared? Indifferent? Did these thoughts affect that first intimacy with him? Just curious. Thanks.

The first time was not enjoyable at all, I got scared and thought that thing never gonna fit. I wasnt impressed at all, it was all painfull, I nearly ended our relationship because of it...but I gave it a chance because I really liked him and later on I felt in love with him.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This... until he tried to put it in. UN-fucking-real. I literally cried every time we had sex. He was freakishly huge (I realize now) and I had literally had sex once before him. Not a pretty scene. I actually had to break up with him because it was just too painful. Certainly didn't help that we were both young. He had zero clue how to handle what he had or control himself in the slightest. With proper foreplay and self control on his part it probably would have been fine after awhile... but yeah. No bueno.

I was very lucky as my guy was a lot older and had massive amounts of patience and experience. I wouldn't let him near me with his penis for 6 months but we did everything else during that time, so by the time we actually had sex i was so horny i was practically begging for it. I was very, very lucky!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I was very excited but I get that way in general the first time I'm with someone new. After spending about 15 minutes making out, grabbing and grinding into each other through our clothes, I started to get a sense of what I was dealing with. I could feel him growing as he pressed himself up against me. I really couldn't determine the length so much but at one point I had gotten my hand on it through his pants and I was shocked at how thick it was. The excitement definitely increased at that moment because my imagination started running wild with anticipation.

Not long after that he slid my shorts off and spent several minutes going down on me. I basically fought off the urge to come the whole time and finally I couldn't take it anymore and pulled him by his hair to my mouth so we could kiss. He must have undone his jeans at some point prior to this because suddenly I felt him on my leg and I remember briefly looking down and there was his enormous fully erect penis hanging out of his undone jeans. But before I could get a closer look he was kissing me again and had pushed me down on the bed and was sliding his way into position.

At the time the lighting in his room was dim so what I remember most of all from my initial encounter with it was the excessive girth and weight in my hand and how when I reach down between our bodies to grab it I could feel the thick hot length riding up my arm as I guided it into me. His face was a few inches away from mine and we locked eyes as he pushed it in. That in itself was a major turn on because I already felt so small beneath him in every way and his unflinching gaze just added to his masculinity and dominating presence. I was up on the first big hill of the roller coaster with that feeling of, 'oh boy, no turning back now girl, here we go'. Scary, but a good scary. The way it entered my body was like nothing I have ever experienced before. I was soaking wet but the tightness and resistance to his thick girth made for a really slow and steady first stroke. When he was fully in me I just wanted to scream but I literally couldn't catch my breath. He held it in me for near a minute as he softly kissed me and everything seemed to relax in that time and I wrapped my legs around him and what followed was the best fuck I'd ever had up until that point. I started coming about 2 minutes in and just rolled into one after another over the course of some lengthy lovemaking till just before the sun came up. If I didn't know that this guy was the one already, and I did, he certainly sealed the deal with the sex he gave me that night.

Reactions: gettinbigger

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first really big one was frequently painful, but he seemed to know how to make it instantly comfortable again by making these minute adjustments to our positions. He waw very experienced, and I was not as experienced. The next cock was still huge, but smaller, but we were not compatible, let's say. The next was even bigger than the first, by a lot. An inch longer, an inch thicker. I was thw more experienced in that case, but we made it work, eventually. There was a six year period of monogamy. When that ended, I still kept encountering large, but never as big as the first huge one, and it was easy for me.

But I get excited every time I'm about to have a first time.

B_Ychromosome

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriends had big, medium sized and small cocks, I didn't care about that as long as he had a dirty and pervert mind. Talking about the thread title, I did the same that I do with a dick: I managed to get pleasure (mines and his) in each hole, and do magic with my tongue and mouth. The first one represented a challenge, but that's when I started using my mind and thought how to handle it. A well done blowjob is the key of all, and if you lick/suck my ass or pussy, then I can ride it without pain, and even with more juice and moans. Bye!!

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wondered what went on in a girl's/woman's mind the first time the went to bed with a guy who was really hung. Were you apprehensive? Excited? Scared? Indifferent? Did these thoughts affect that first intimacy with him? Just curious. Thanks.

When I first saw the guy's cock, I think the key word was "apprehensive"; I mean REALLY apprehensive!:eek: But, I don't think I was ever scared. Of course, my reaction at 42 was a lot different than it would have been when I was 18!

Luckily, the guy took his time and I had a great experience. :biggrin1:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first saw how big he was, I was kind of worried that he wouldn't be able to fit inside of me. I'd never seen a penis so big or been with a guy that had one as big as his. I was excited and really turned on all at the same time. I wanted this guy and I wanted him to fit in me comfortably but I was scared he wouldn't be able to. Once he entered me, he fit me like a glove and it was the best sex I ever (still have) had.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the theme here is not all the focus is on the guy's dick. Being with someone for the 1st time is more of a complete experience than that. I know the 1st time I was with a guy who I would consider on the bigger side I was in college. What really drew me to him was he was so relaxed and confident in a nothing-to-prove kind of way. I noticed this long before I thought about his guy parts. I think noticing his penis was more of a positive excitement because of the vibe his personality gave off, if he had acted differently my feeling probably would have been different.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I swear to this day I did not know until we were well into it. You have to understand that we had put off intimacy until the stars were aligned, so there was a lot going on, and both of us were pretty much blinded by passion.

But at some point I realized that something was very, very different! OK, I have to admit that I was pretty damn excited, too. I'm not saying I was damaged goods, but I had given birth and things had been different than before. Now all of a sudden things were so much better, and I got downright giddy!

It was only afterwards that I realized that we were both blessed!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wasn't apprehensive about his size at all - I was just so into him. Our connection was just so electric, couldn't keep our hands off each other. We had only met each other once before and we had sex about an hour into our first date. We were together for a year.

It hurt a lot though. It took me awhile to learn to accommodate him. But no matter how much it hurt, I was so crazy about him, it didn't matter. I guess that's why all things being equal I prefer a guy with an average cock, but if he's big - I'll make it work. It's the man that matters.