Your first roommate/flatmate/dormmate that you saw naked?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Aussie86, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Aussie86

Aussie86 New Member

When was the first time you saw your room mate, flat mate or dormmate naked?
    What was he doing?
    What were you doing?
    Was it awkward?
    Did you enjoy it?
    Did it happen again?
    Was he small, average or big?
    Was he cut or uncut?
    Did you get naked too?
    Did it turn you on?

2. Hunter91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been friends with my roommate since we were young so we were both extremely comfortable around each other. The first time I saw him naked was at college when he was changing to go shower. He was very casual about it and stripped down right in front of me. We are both athletic and are used to seeing other guys naked so it was no big deal. He had a pretty thick cock and around 4" long soft. From then on we saw each other naked all the time and would frequently walk around the dorm room naked. Over the years we have done a lot of crazy things like every other college guy such as bringing girls home and having sex in the same room. We also liked to compare cocks a lot and occasionally wrestle. I generally won and he would always let me know how much bigger my cock was.

These last couple years, however, I have noticed that his cock looked bigger every year. So far this year he has been bigger than me every time we have compared. His cock is long and really thick when he is soft as well as hard. He loves to rub it in every chance he gets that he has the bigger cock

3. alun10

Gold Member

. YES!

4. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:

5. art

art
    Gold Member

Apparently this software doesn't like the way I reply to questions. Oh, well.

6. B_thatguy1527

B_thatguy1527 New Member

Albums:
    When was the first time you saw your room mate, flat mate or dormmate naked? Floormate few weeks ago
    What was he doing? he was changing out of his jeans to put on shorts, leaving his boxers on (he was a bit drunk) he pulled up his shorts but did not pull out so his dick was being pushed out then just flopped out the fly of his boxers and hung there for a few seconds
    What were you doing? just hanging out talking with a few guys
    Was it awkward? a little bit
    Did you enjoy it? not "enjoy", but kinda cool to size up
    Did it happen again? hasnt yet
    Was he small, average or big? pretty fucken big
    Was he cut or uncut? cut
    Did you get naked too? no
    Did it turn you on? not in particular

When was the first time you saw your room mate, flat mate or dormmate naked? Different floormate last week
    What was he doing? he was in the hallway, in his boxers, gunna go to the bathroom but stopped on the way to talk to people. I walked up to and he made fun of someone's boxer's so i said "at least hes not wearing his up to his belly button" (because he was wearing them kinda high)...so he pulled them down to where his pubes were showing and then someone else said "that's worse" so he said "fine" and started to pull them really high up, but when he did this his junk flopped out the bottom of one of the leg holes
    What were you doing? ^^
    Was it awkward? a little bit, more funny than awkward
    Did you enjoy it? not "enjoy", but kinda cool to size up
    Did it happen again? hasnt yet
    Was he small, average or big? small
    Was he cut or uncut? cut
    Did you get naked too? no
    Did it turn you on? not in particular

7. wavejock

wavejock Member

Ok Im game for this discussion lol

When was the first time you saw your room mate, flat mate or dormmate naked? First night when we met in college...were getting ready to go out that night

What was he doing? We both went to shower, so walked to shower area in our shorts..saw him naked there and then in our room when we were getting dressed.

What were you doing? Same thing

Was it awkward? Actually it wasn't that awkward for a first time seeing a new roomie naked..but there definitely was like an initial feeling. But we had talked before hand and we both played sports in HS so it probably wasnt as big a deal as it was for others who werent used to it.

Did you enjoy it? haha I guess but I was cool about it..

Did it happen again? Every day pretty much lol

Was he small, average or he was on the larger side of avg. Blonde pubes...Really great nuts
    big?

Was he cut or uncut? Cut

Did you get naked too? I did...I was pretty comfortable getting naked and Id like do my hair, primp up and all that totally naked in front of the mirror in front of him

Did it turn you on? At times it would sure..most times it was just like two bros living together and it wouldnt be..but other times...if I was horny, or after going out to bars or whatever yeah I totally would get turned on...