Your first tasting come hard to deal with

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was just an automatic thing to do, didn't think about it before and was surprised that he found it super good that I was so willing.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine was weird, I wasn't expecting him to cum for a while. But as I was working his cock and taking it deep in my throat, he shot his load, very powerful and thick. I could feel it hit the back of my throat. so I said,"Fuck it, I'm gonna just swallow it all." I felt guilty for a few days til I got horny again. Now I 'm a cum whore, but i only swallow if I know and like that guy.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There were many awful tasting things I've grown accustomed to :
Lima beans, sauerkraut, tomatoes ( slimy ) , okra ( hairy ) , garlic. and of course semen, which to me tasted at first like bad garlic but do I ever love it now..I've no need for a tissue now when I J.O. I get upset when I distance shoot and come up empty handed. The only thing I still can't hack is okra, which is an abomination. I've only ever tasted my own, never anyone else's .

Reactions: Wantanine

MilkDaddy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the taste isnt as exciting as the throbbing, body gyrations, muscle constrictions and primal vocalizations. For example, drinking it from a cup is not as desireable as from tap. :p
And as Latin said, attraction to the guy (or girl, they do it too..boy do they!) is paramount.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Blew a black guy recently at the spa and his cock was so thick and bulbous that I just knew I was going to let him blast in my mouth.. I didn't want his hard cock to leave my mouth it felt so good so when he announced he was about to cum I just kept on sucking and he knew I was giving the ok to blast away.. When he did it felt great but maybe not a huge load but when he pulled out after not being able to stand it anymore I just swallowed his cum down and it was fine.. Heading off to the spa right now..

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sucked off two Korean guys at the spa on Sunday.. Both came in my mouth.. I give really wet blow jobs so by the time they cum it's almost hard to tell since it just mixes in with my saliva anyway.. But it's creamy and doesn't taste bad at all..

Reactions: Wantanine

amiable15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my first time caught me off guard. it was my first time giving a blowjob. I wasn't sure how i was doing because he went silent for a little while. about 20 minutes into it, he starts moaning really loudly. soon after, i start wondering where all this saliva in my mouth came from, so i swallowed. i realized right after that that he came in my mouth. like someone said earlier, i wasn't really sure how to feel about it. i felt guilty for a while, thought about it on my drive home.. now i can't give a blowjob without swallowing. i think of it as my reward for doing my job right. i'm not in love with the taste so much. it's more a mental thing.. having another man's seed inside me is just the ultimate turn on.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First time I did it was by accident. My ex and I were doing a MMF with my best friend. We all had been drinking and wound up in bed together again. We had done the threesome before, just never man on man stuff.

The two of them were on their side and he was fucking her from behind. She wanted me to eat her pussy which I always loved to do. When I got down there I could see he was fucking her and I didn't want to do anything. She pushed my head back down and I started to lick her.

Whether she did the next thing on purpose or not, I don't know. His cock slid out and ran across my tongue. Someone put it back in her pussy. A few minutes later, it happened again. It didn't really bother me either time. I was having fun eating pussy.

When it happened the third time, I said to myself, shit, I'm just going to suck his cock. I never planned on it, I just decided to do it. I grabbed it and started sucking. I had never even touched one before (except my own of course) let alone suck one. I knew what I liked so I just did it to him.

All of a sudden his cock swelled up and he started pumping cum into my mouth. I didn't think twice. I just swallowed every drop. Then I milked it dry. He started getting soft and I realized what I had just done. I figured our friendship was toast. I was embarrassed, but not remorseful. In fact I decided that I really enjoyed it.

He and I briefly talked about it afterward. Funny thing is I did it again to him a few more times in a MMF situation and twice where it was just the two of us. I guess I was pretty good at giving head because he asked me to do him a couple of times. We all stayed friends until his unexpected death at an early age.

HORNY IN MIDWEST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time for me, I was giving this guy head and he came, way earlier than expected. Gave no warning, just started shooting his load in my mouth. I did what all the girls who gave me head did, I just swallowed it, didn't even really think about it.

Reactions: xroger

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mostly my own, Been doing that ever since I started masturbating. I eat pretty healthy, so the taste is not bad at all. I rarely ever j.o without drinking down my output. My favorite Fleshlight has a transparent cup attachment for the end. After cumming, unscrew the cup and do what you will. :wink:

Or the Yoga Plow still works for me at age 53. I can't suck my cock, but I can get it two inches away. Can't miss from two inches. Get it all worked up, edge for a bit, then when I cannot take it no more, get in position and fire away. :biggrin1:

Reactions: stephen1169

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yeah. Love that position too. I always seem to get a much more intense orgasm when I'm shooting cum into my own mouth.

It is kind of a BIG turn on, isn't it?

Just swallowed a load of mine after shooting it into a Fleshlight. Pretty big one at that. Tasted mighty fine. :wink: