Your first tasting come hard to deal with

The first cum I tasted and swallowed was my best buddy's. We were young and very horny. It was intimate and exciting. If I'm attracted big time to the guy, then I definitely want to take his cum in my mouth. Intense.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had given a bunch of BJ's before but had always finished them by hand. I would get so turned on by giving head that I would want to make out or dry hump, so I was never down there when the action happened. My first time was with this guy Mike. He was so damn hot and he had no clue how hot he was.

He kept telling me to "wait wait wait" and then he would throb and tell me that it was so incredibly good. Then I was so horny and into him. I couldn't believe I was with such a hot guy. He grunts and says "stop ! your going to make me cum" and I am so excited because he really seems to be enjoying it.

He moans a few times and then says "you gotta stop or I am gonna.." Whoooosh !! I feel this huge jet of cum blast into my mouth. I freeze instantly. Blast ! another jet of cum shoots in. I don't know what to do.....so I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed.

It wasn't until he was all done that i really noticed the taste. It was really the temperature and the texture that grossed me out. But I didn't let him know it at all. He never knew.

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
To be perfectly honest I had no idea as to what to expect when it came to swallowing my very first load of cum. I did know, however, that having a dick in my mouth felt absolutely fantastic so I was guessing anything that felt that good had to taste equally as good. I was right and swallowed it down without the slightest bit of hesitation. It was about a week or so after that that I started swallowing my own loads because I was already addicted to the taste.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

Wantanine

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had given a bunch of BJ's before but had always finished them by hand. I would get so turned on by giving head that I would want to make out or dry hump, so I was never down there when the action happened. My first time was with this guy Mike. He was so damn hot and he had no clue how hot he was.

He kept telling me to "wait wait wait" and then he would throb and tell me that it was so incredibly good. Then I was so horny and into him. I couldn't believe I was with such a hot guy. He grunts and says "stop ! your going to make me cum" and I am so excited because he really seems to be enjoying it.

He moans a few times and then says "you gotta stop or I am gonna.." Whoooosh !! I feel this huge jet of cum blast into my mouth. I freeze instantly. Blast ! another jet of cum shoots in. I don't know what to do.....so I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed.

It wasn't until he was all done that i really noticed the taste. It was really the temperature and the texture that grossed me out. But I didn't let him know it at all. He never knew.
it took some getting use to but I really enjoy it now :)

plainguy13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've tasted my own, used to cum really hard, and shot a load on my face, I licked some up and thought , hey this isn't bad, and I have tasted it out of a few women's pussies, of my own doing, and now interested in what another guy's cum is like, I like my own, so I bet I'll like some one else's.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My buddy and I had been sucking each other off for awhile, always spitting the other's cum out. I started getting curious about what it would be like to just swallow his load. One day there was no convenient place to spit. He noticed my dilemma and dared me to swallow it. The texture of the mixed saliva and cum took me by surprise. I thought it was going to come back up. The taste, however, was a real turn on. I haven't spit out a load since. I love the taste of my own cum, especially if I have been eating a half teaspoon of celery seed a day for a couple of weeks. It is really sweet at that point.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've tasted my own, used to cum really hard, and shot a load on my face, I licked some up and thought , hey this isn't bad, and I have tasted it out of a few women's pussies, of my own doing, and now interested in what another guy's cum is like, I like my own, so I bet I'll like some one else's.
I swallowed the first time and have done so ever since. The only disappointment I had is I have yet to meet a really heavy cummer.

Reactions: 933295

I swallowed the first time and have done so ever since. The only disappointment I had is I have yet to meet a really heavy cummer.

I think when the guy cums a lot, the experience is more exciting. It's like the whole package: good looking guy, good body, big dick and a lot of cum. Perfect.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

junkpumper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This post has been determined by the moderators to be a violation of the rules of the site.

• No incestuous content allowed. This includes sexual acts of any kind, including contact with a third person and no contact between the relatives (brother/step brother, sister/step sister, father/step father, mother/step mother and so on).
In addition, discussion of minors, regardless of how innocent, is forbidden.

EllieP
On behalf of the moderating team

http://www.lpsg.org/terms

Last edited by a moderator:

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had tasted my own cum a few times so I had an idea of what it would be like. The first time a guy shot a load in my mouth, I found it tasted better than I thought it would. Most of the time I have the guy's cock so far down my throat, that I don't get to taste it all that much. There have been a few times though where the guy had a vile tasting load. But that's a few times out of hundreds of loads.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981