Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There really is not a lot to taste. It is the texture and feeling. Cum is smooth as silk, like warm heavy cream. The best feeling is the cum spurting directly from the cock into your mouth, and feeling it coating your tongue. You swallow it down and it coats your throat.

Reactions: Padad7

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im in the small minority of bi/gay men who does not like the taste of cum.

Same way here.

The first time I swallowed I thought I was going to puke. The second time I just swallowed I was with a different guy years later and I swallowed it down as fast as I could without tasting it just because the guy and I really liked each other. I haven't swallowed many loads at all, but when I did I just gulped it down quickly. So if there's any chance I'm going to swallow it will only be because I'm super horny and happen to really like the guy. Otherwise no.

girth martinez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this one girl would kiss me after a blowjob, and i didnt like it... at first, super hot especially when she would pinch my nose when i would resist and spit my load in my mouth.

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was really curious and horny the first time I tasted another dude's cum. I didn't love it, but it wasn't awful, and I liked knowing how great my mouth was making his cock feel. Since then, I still don't love the taste, but, with a few exceptions, it isn't bad.

Reactions: bijockfl

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had an aversion to cum, even my own. I started acting on a curiosity to exchange oral with another guy when I was in my mid-40's and I was very clear with my partners that I did not want cum in my mouth. After 8 years of occasionally hooking up my attitude began to soften. I found that I got turned on by giving pleasure. I loved receiving oral and as my marriage turned sour, my wife made sure I wouldn't be getting it. I found myself enjoying hooking up with a guy and giving each other the pleasure of having our dicks sucked by a willing partner.
There were situations where I left a partner a little disappointed by a refusal to go the distance - particularly if he had. I decided that I should reconsider my position. At the very least, I should experience it before deciding it was something I wouldn't do. I was determined to try it the next time the opportunity arose. The next two opportunities ended with me chickening out at the last minute as something told me I would regret it. Then a third opportunity arose.

Because I didn't begin having same sex encounters until my mid-40's, most of my partners were close to my age. I fantasized about hooking up with a young guy in his prime. I had no interest in anyone of questionable legality - someone young but with enough maturity to know what they were doing, maybe early 20's would be perfect. To put things in context, I'm a professional guy, well-known in my community, on the boards of a number of local organizations, an elected official - and no one knows that I occasionally suck guys off. I am very discrete, selective and don't do anything in public. Accordingly, when that third opportunity arose and I found myself on my knees in a park behind some bushes, a 23 year old guy standing in front of me with his pants down and sliding his awesome dick in and out of my mouth, I was a bit out of my comfort zone - which was almost intoxicating. He gave warning, the familiar instinct warning me to pull off was screaming its familiar warning. I got a rush from the excitement I felt as I picked up my pace so that he would finish before I changed my mind. Moreover, I was passionately tonguing his slit so that I would get the full experience. Suddenly a warm jet of thick fluid shot out and backing out was no longer an option. I was on my knees in front of a "kid" 30 years younger as he deposited his semen in my mouth. It tasted unlike anything I had ever tasted and I didn't mind the taste at all. I swallowed it quickly so that I could lick the last remnants as they dripped out.

It was one of the hottest encounters I had ever experienced and I couldn't wait to try it again.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

pepper1dancer

Experimental Member
Media
I was giving this guy head and he was really moaning. I was rock hard myself and jerking myself while on my knees. Suddenly he yells and my throat was splashed with his hot cum. I know my eyes flew open but I just kept sucking the juice. Damn, that was so hot. I still jack off to that memory. I forget his name though.

bendorbrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first time I swallowed cum was a friend in college. He shot a HUGE load and I just couldn't keep up. I thought it was going to come out my nose there was so much. The taste was actually a lot sweeter than I thought it was going to be. But VERY thick and creamy. After that time, I made sure I was ready for his big loads and just kept swallowing and swallowing till he was finished.

Reactions: Captain_Girth