Your first time with a woman (18+): how was it?

Did you know that, according to my poll, 33% of straight LSPG members had a cock longer than 7" when they had sex for the first time but only 13% of men were lucky enough to put their hands on D-size boobs then? Moreover, just around 37.5% had a girl who was virgin too, and more than 22% got to eat some pussy in their first time sexually interacting with a woman!

And how was your first time being intimate with an opposite sex (18+ of course)? Make numbers above more accurate and vote in my poll - and feel free to comment there too if you got a story to tell! ;)

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was under 20 Rhonda was 24 mother of 2 kids under 5 ( husband had an auto accident a year earlier and passed away) and showed me exactly what she liked and how she liked it. Taught me the importance of foreplay, and how it makes for a more enjoyable time for her.
She also taught me how and where to use my tongue on all if her body parts, and why that is important.
She also showed me how to enjoy her oral skills.
She came multiple times that night, I came 3 times without losing my erection. I wore 2 hickies 1 on my neck for more than a week.
I learned if a womans hygeine is good oral can make them squirm all over the bed, floor wherever she is laying.

D

deleted627832

We were both 19 at the time. She had turn 19 and we got engaged on her birthday. I don't know how we ever got away with it. But, we were in my bed and naked. I still lived at my parents house. She was laying opposite of me, with her legs over mine. I just started to rub my dick over her pussy. Not, long into it... I shot a load over my head and hit the upper part of the wall. I never felt it cumming... it just came. That was 43 years ago.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember it well. I was gay back then but not wanting to be, only wanting to "be like everyone else" which now I know straight is certainly NOT everyone else. I was truly in love with her and very attracted to her. The first time we tried I think I couldn't get hard; I was a virgin, nervous and secretly gay. But, kissing made my dick so hard.. I remember the first time it went in her pussy. It felt good and gave me confidence. The second time it went in it was much better, as I was calmer and gaining confidence. Pretty soon it was all I could do to slide into the heat of her pussy and not cum quickly. We dated four years, married for twelve, had kids and divorced. Our sex life was actually at it best when the final blow (no pun) came and I vowed to never touch her again because of the vilest things you could imagine anyone saying to you.

I haven't had pussy since and ended up turning the corner sexually ten years after the divorce. I've been sucking cock for years now and love getting my ass torn up by thick cocks. Thin ones too, lol.

Milkdudd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember it well. I was gay back then but not wanting to be, only wanting to "be like everyone else" which now I know straight is certainly NOT everyone else. I was truly in love with her and very attracted to her. The first time we tried I think I couldn't get hard; I was a virgin, nervous and secretly gay. But, kissing made my dick so hard.. I remember the first time it went in her pussy. It felt good and gave me confidence. The second time it went in it was much better, as I was calmer and gaining confidence. Pretty soon it was all I could do to slide into the heat of her pussy and not cum quickly. We dated four years, married for twelve, had kids and divorced. Our sex life was actually at it best when the final blow (no pun) came and I vowed to never touch her again because of the vilest things you could imagine anyone saying to you.

I haven't had pussy since and ended up turning the corner sexually ten years after the divorce. I've been sucking cock for years now and love getting my ass torn up by thick cocks. Thin ones too, lol.
What an interesting arch~! I'm sad it ended the way it did for you guys, but I'm glad you had some self discovery after that seems to have left you happy too. Do you find yourself ever craving pussy at all or are you 100% for the men now? No judgment ofc

Reactions: 12loner

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 24, she was 21, we were both virgins and it was a week before our wedding. It took a good bit of lube and some work to get it but I don’t think I lasted more than a minute or two. It wasn’t the earth shattering experience I thought it would be. Sex in my forties and year fifty have been much better than sex in my twenties and thirties.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What an interesting arch~! I'm sad it ended the way it did for you guys, but I'm glad you had some self discovery after that seems to have left you happy too. Do you find yourself ever craving pussy at all or are you 100% for the men now? No judgment ofc
I have thought many times about wanting pussy again. The BF and I even talked about it and I have talked to other gay buddies that were married to women and had pussy before they went gay. After all these years it probably wouldn't happen instantly; rather, the way I can be instant with men, but under the right circumstances I know it could happen. We've talked about a scenario involving bisexual men and women. I know I could fuck pussy again and love it.

Thanks for your response.

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the early morning (1:00 am) of the New Year's day I was all alone driving home, when I saw a young attractive girl in front of a local nightclub hitch hiking. I pulled over and she jumped in. She had just finished partying and was looked beautiful in her short dress. We began chatting and then out of the blue she says "I want to start the New Year with a bang". I quickly confirmed that her reference to a bang was what I thought it was. With her confirmation we were soon on our way to my place, where upon we did bang.
It was very hot and very unexpected and also my first time!

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was 23, she was 18 and waaaayy more experienced than me. I hadn't prepared at all (so oblivious I didn't get that she liked me) and she only had standard-sized condoms, which promptly cut a "staircase effect" in the middle of my dick. Seriously painful, I got inside her and we were both so uncomfortable that I couldn't finish. But she was an eager and joyful teacher and we both wound up well satisfied, she gave me 6 (!) blowjobs that night, we became fuckbuddies in a lovely relationship that lasted years. We are still Facebook friends.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We were both virgins.
It was her idea.
I did eat her out, but she didn’t like it. Clearly I did it wrong.
She made me wear 2 condoms, which I found out later wasn’t safer. Hahaha.
It still felt amazing being against her like that, and since I was so covered I lasted a long time.
She cried afterwards

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was on the men's tennis team on a sports scholarship in college. The team frequently entertained its boosters (financial sponsors). For those events, the team would wear its tennis whites, and, circulate among the guests.

One of those guests was an older woman in her late 40s. She had an athletic, muscular build and large, firm breasts.

We were making the obligatory small talk, when suddenly I felt my balls being squeezed very sharply. I was so stunned that I could not speak, and, felt myself getting weaker. She let go of my jewels, and, said, "You are a very well hung young man." Then, she yanked my penis.

Once I recovered, I asked how she moved her hand up the leg of my shorts and under my jockstrap so quickly. She smiled, and, said that she has been studying Korean martial arts for over 30 years, specifically hapkido.

After the event, she invited me to a lobster and steak dinner, then to her place for sex. We dated casually after that. Through it all, I ended up with a gold Rolex watches and a Trans Am.

Guysandmaybebirds

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was 19 first time with a female, whilst at first she was shy I got my dick out in my car whilst in a lay-by she was impressed with the size as her ex BF had a small dick, needless to say she had it in her mouth in no time, then I fucked her on my back seats, her ex found out and wasn't impressed when I teased him about his small cock. I fucked her a few times after that she was after a relationship but I wasn’t so we drifted apart, she’s now with someone else who I know is hung, I gave her the taste for big dick.