Votes: 179 71.3%
  • HOW IT WAS: she liked it and I didn't

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • HOW IT WAS: she didn't like it but I did

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • HOW IT WAS: we both didn't like it

Votes: 18 7.2%

• Total voters

Hi everyone with attempt #3 (messed up 2 times lol)!

So I was bored and decided to make an ultimate poll for straight (or bi) men about their first time having sex with a woman (18+ of course) - and by first time I mean that special day you first interacted with a female by using your (or her?) genitals! When was it and how it went? Please choose only one option in each category (except for 'WHAT IT WAS' - here you can mark all the answers that correspond with what happened then!) - let's see how it was for y'all!

Also feel free to describe your first time with a woman more detailed in comments! It's interesting to hear out every story you guys got :)
For example, my first time was with my highschool friend at university winter camp when I was 18 and she was 19. We had just started dating and were living in a room with another couple so we had to be ultra quiet while caressing each other! I squeezed her soft pointy C-cups for the first time sucking on her nipples while stimulating her clit and fingering her while she stroke my hard cock which was only 5.5" at the time. Little I knew she had already been with a couple of bigger guys and expected me to be as well since I was 6'1" already... But that's another story ;)

Reactions: mib348 and Saitama

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't really go into details about the first time since it would violate the rules, but let's just say it was not actually very memorable considering we both were immature, inexperienced and didn't quite have the whole mechanics thing down.

My second time with someone different was actually much, much better especially since she was 10 years older than me and taught me a lot. Since she was on her period when we decided to advance past simple kissing, the first encounter was just me playing and sucking her tits while she fondled my cock. The next day was followed by a BJ from her but not to completion. It would be almost three days later till I actually got to see her pussy and we fucked, but it was worth the wait. It was so good that I eventually married her and now more than 30 years later I still love sex with her.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My first time is a rather lengthy story. I was 20 yo. I was a student in my sophomore year in college.

I worked in the kitchen of my fraternity. Somehow the cook became knowledgeable that I was a virgin. She approached me about my "condition." She said that she had made arrangements for me to have my first sexual experience. I was given the address and oroceeded to the address. I was very nervous.

I arrived, knocked on the door, and an older good looking woman answered the door. She invisted me in. We sat on a couch and she proceeded to caress my upper legs. Of course I already had an erection. She proceeded to unzip my pants and remove my erection from its comfort place. After fondling my cock briefly, she picked up what turned out to be a chocolate covered cherry. She gently broke the candy over my cock and deposited the juicy contents upon my very firm erection. She then proceeded with oral removal of this material. Of course I was extremely hard at this point. She commented on my big size saying that I would pleasure my partners in the future. She then requested that I proceed to penetrate her pussy. I was a very wonderful feeling. I proceeded to fuck that pussy. I doubt that I lasted more than a few seconds. The sensation of cuming was so much different than I had experienced through masturbation. After my climax I proceeded to get dressed and return to the fraternity house where I lived. The next morning in the community bathroom there was a lot of teasing directed towards me. Somehow fraternity brothers were aware of what I had experienced the previous evening.

Sorry for this lengthy story, but it is true. I am now in my mid-80s. That event bring fond memories to mind. I have had and still do have a very active sexual life.

upstatescguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Basically, I was raped. I said no 100 times, but my hard cock betrayed me. She literally threw me down and rode me like a horse. I definitely liked how it felt, but I didn't want to do it. She wasn't my type, but teenage hormones don't care when it feels good.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it was a long time ago. And it was my first love. We dated for 4 years total. Started by just kissing and rubbing for the first 2 weeks, but by the end of the month we were stimulating each other manually. Then soon after that orally after about 4 months we had intercourse. It was good but shorter than times after that. Probably because I was so stimulated I just couldn't hold back.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time was terrible, i was super nervous and she took control. I think i busted a massive load after 6 mins. I stayed hard and went for round 2 and i let her ride my cock til she was satisfied. We spent the night together after that.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You people are truly absurd if you think that many people's "first time" was age 18+. The prudery of a site like this regarding age issues is amazing. KInsey was way ahead of you in this regard 70 years ago.

hotwife70

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time was actually with my Ex performed mouth fuck to my cock bareback and swallow and after that she let me fuck her mouth with swallowed for almost 5 years when she went to college due to avoid pregnant.She drank a lot of my sperm for all of those years give take we met once a week.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You people are truly absurd if you think that many people's "first time" was age 18+. The prudery of a site like this regarding age issues is amazing. KInsey was way ahead of you in this regard 70 years ago.
Yes it's true that many, dare I say, most people's first time was before 18, however due to the rules of the forum such things cannot be discussed and doing so ultimately risks all the members of the forum.

While I somewhat agree it is stupid to not to be able to discuss even non-sexual things that happened in one's life prior to that age and it prevents me from discussing several things here, but I will accept it and not put the forum at risk.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was underwhelming. We both worked for the same retail store and she had fucked pretty much all of the guys who worked there except for the managers. We went out a few times, and had some sex and then she got crazy and I broke it off. I had already had some dick and knew that's what I liked the most. It was a situational sexual outlet, nothing more.

Reactions: Antoniooo

salpecam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time was very much an experience that would read like some men's fantasy. I was quite young, and she was a much. much older member of the circle of friends around my mother. She interrupted me in the middle of a lengthy masturbation session and joined in, wanking me to completion. The following few years were just a dizzying regular wankathon where she must have tugged gallons of the stuff out of me before I finally got my shaft inside her (such a long time in fact that she was not my first penetration).

Inevitably, she ended up being my concept of an ideal sex partner and I have spent my life since then trying to fuck ladies who look like her.

D

deleted784661

My first time is a rather lengthy story. I was 20 yo. I was a student in my sophomore year in college.

I worked in the kitchen of my fraternity. Somehow the cook became knowledgeable that I was a virgin. She approached me about my "condition." She said that she had made arrangements for me to have my first sexual experience. I was given the address and oroceeded to the address. I was very nervous.

I arrived, knocked on the door, and an older good looking woman answered the door. She invisted me in. We sat on a couch and she proceeded to caress my upper legs. Of course I already had an erection. She proceeded to unzip my pants and remove my erection from its comfort place. After fondling my cock briefly, she picked up what turned out to be a chocolate covered cherry. She gently broke the candy over my cock and deposited the juicy contents upon my very firm erection. She then proceeded with oral removal of this material. Of course I was extremely hard at this point. She commented on my big size saying that I would pleasure my partners in the future. She then requested that I proceed to penetrate her pussy. I was a very wonderful feeling. I proceeded to fuck that pussy. I doubt that I lasted more than a few seconds. The sensation of cuming was so much different than I had experienced through masturbation. After my climax I proceeded to get dressed and return to the fraternity house where I lived. The next morning in the community bathroom there was a lot of teasing directed towards me. Somehow fraternity brothers were aware of what I had experienced the previous evening.

Sorry for this lengthy story, but it is true. I am now in my mid-80s. That event bring fond memories to mind. I have had and still do have a very active sexual life.
You're very fortunate,glad that you acknowledge it.