Your Fly Is Open

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I was standing on the train this evening near a young man whose fly was wide open. I wanted to tell him, but the train was too crowded, and I didn't want to embarass him or give the wrong impression. It was actually kind of sexy, but nonetheless, I didn't want to cause any problems.

Men: How do you tell another man who you do not know that his fly is open?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually find this strange that you can't just say to another guy 'excuse me your fly's undone', if I've spotted a guy with his fly undone it's usually enough to glance down and do one of those 'mm mmm' kind of coughs.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I actually find this strange that you can't just say to another guy 'excuse me your fly's undone', if I've spotted a guy with his fly undone it's usually enough to glance down and do one of those 'mm mmm' kind of coughs.

A woman can tell another woman that her bra strap is showing, but for men, it is so different.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny story...

was at the grocery store one day, in the check out line...

The guy in front of me, older, muscular/stocky, hairy as hell, wearing corduroy (sp) shorts, sandals with socks- I noticed his fly was down (okay, I was checking him out) but it was so 'out' that you could see his salt and pepper crotch hairs sticking out, and tell he was 'commando' (another reason I noticed)...

I leaned over discreetly and said 'your fly is open'....

nothing.

I tried again....

nothing.

He then realized I was leaning towards him as I said it again...

He looked at me, looked down, with a loud explamation said "Damn, no wonder I was feeling a draft!" with that reached down, zipped up and then groped himself/rearanged his nice package. "Thanks!"

I thought the 18 year old check out girl was going to die. right there on the spot.

I laughed all the way home...

what a classy guy.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I can tell a guy his fly is open, I really don't see it as a problem, why do you feel unable to?

Well, there's an awkwardness in a man admitting he's even looking in that region.
I usually say nothing. But a few times I have made the claim very factually and gotten away with it.
I remember in one Friends episode, a guy was freeballing in some shorts and showing the goods to the world.
The whole show was about the impossibility of bringing the subject up.
And then a brusque waiter in The Central Perk, the show's coffee shop, is savaged by The Sight and taps the guy on the shoulder and just tells him, "Hey, bud, keep the mouse in the house."
Problem solved.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Because he is afraid the guy will think he is gay. Why else would he be looking at his groin area? DUH!:rolleyes::tongue:

That is a part of it. If I knew him, it would probably be different. For instance, if it was a relative or close friend, I wouldn't care...but a colleague or stranger...

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was in Salt Lake City in a mall eating place and guy across from me and he along with a buddy im sure at the convention center in a pair of slacks and nice shirt, his fly was wide open so when my wife got up i made a note to him about it, He just said he unzips it when its hot weather to allow air to circulate to keep things from getting sweaty. I was embarassed from menching it to him

Why do you people care if other men have their zipper undone? If they don't notice and you won't ever see them again, why would you bother? It's not like his cock is hanging out.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
seriously guys--- it is common courtesy to inform someone they are undone... I would appreciate knowing so nothing flops out in public... geez would that be arresting material..
UZ

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! The last time I saw that it was a young man on the subway who was trying to talk to some girl. I kept thinking what a heck of a come on line! NOT! I was just hoping he didnt get too excited. :eek:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was in Salt Lake City in a mall eating place and guy across from me and he along with a buddy im sure at the convention center in a pair of slacks and nice shirt, his fly was wide open so when my wife got up i made a note to him about it, He just said he unzips it when its hot weather to allow air to circulate to keep things from getting sweaty. I was embarassed from menching it to him

Whoa! That guy is a weirdo! * shudders *