Your Fly Is Open

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldnt say anything is someone had their fly open. A woman i work with had her fly open and i didnt say a word. Women walk around with their fly open too.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would tell him, he could be on his way to a job interview where he wouldn't be hired because the interviewer might think that he's a pervert (but actually, the interviewer would more than likely be the pervert for not knowing that some guy can unknowingly have his fly open). Once I accidentally tucked my dress into my panties and left the Dr.'s office...thank God someone told me!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Spoiled Princess had the best answer. And that is body language and the cough. I am going by how I feel. It doesn't embarrass me if anyone lets me know discreetly. What is embarrassing is to have someone in a voice that can be heard to the crowd say something and the entire crowd one two or twenty people suddenly have their eyes glued to my crotch.

The secret is being discreet about it whether you give a joke like some suggested or body language.

I don't think many men would really think I was coming on to them by letting them know that their zipper was down. unless I added additional body language or comments. To avoid the guy thinking that is also body language. This is not the time to stare and give other signals that say wow what a crotch. Nice package.

The phrase that kids used when I was in school was. The cows are getting out of the barn.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check Your Fly.

Simple, and yet quite effective.

Big deal on what others may think.

As but one member of the human race, species male, I would appreciate it very much if I was the person with the open fly.

Thanks.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just reach over and zip it up for him, talk about the wrong message :biggrin1: seriously, I d have no problem telling him, id definitely want someone to tell me, esp if im commando!!! might get arrested!!!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just realized - this should be my topic considering my screen name...haha
Actually, since I am fairly new here I should clarify my name unzipped... I don't sit here with my pants open and it all floppin out while I visit this forum. My name is a metaphor for speaking out... get it? But you would not believe how many PMs I get asking extreme specifics speculations as to what I may be doing.. but that's cool... some of them are sort of hot.. UZ

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just reach over and zip it up for him, talk about the wrong message :biggrin1: seriously, I d have no problem telling him, id definitely want someone to tell me, esp if im commando!!! might get arrested!!!

Hey Monster, my hands are full right now, could you do me a favor and zip me up....lol.

Seriously though, I have no hesitation in telling a guy his zipper is open. Just like anything, it is all about how you say it.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I'm showing my age here when I say this and I betray the region of the country where I grew up....

I'd say, "The barn door's open. The horse is going to get out."

LOL!

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um...i dunno if i was feeling nice id probably just tell him. although in the same breath i might just leave it and let him go about his day till someone else tells him or he notices....funnier that way lol.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Monster, my hands are full right now, could you do me a favor and zip me up....lol.

Seriously though, I have no hesitation in telling a guy his zipper is open. Just like anything, it is all about how you say it.

yeah right fratpack, i already fell for that one, lol, man, was it fun!!! :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get the bus to work, one day I got off two stops early because I saw a girl that worked at our company walking along blissfully unaware that her skirt was tucked in her knickers. Whether you know someone or not I think they'd always be glad someone told them.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to get the bus to work, one day I got off two stops early because I saw a girl that worked at our company walking along blissfully unaware that her skirt was tucked in her knickers. Whether you know someone or not I think they'd always be glad someone told them.

The couple times I remember someone mentioning to me I had a piece of food hanging from my lip or a pant leg tucked into my trouser sock, I was always grateful to be told and I do the same for others.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason, most of my jeans are button up now. Is that the new trend?

Anyway I frequently don't fasten all the buttons since it gets too tight and cramped in there. Only my family will say 'do your flies up'. No one else says anything although I do have my crotch covered quite a lot of the time. Nervous habit I think.