Your Fly Is Open

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell the person discretely to "XYZ" or whatever, not trying to embarass anybody.

Better to alert a person to such a problem, in proper polite society, then to have to resort to "harsher methods," say like accusing him to a cop of supposed indecent exposure.

I believe in promoting personal responsibility, not the police state, so I hope that a simple comment is enough to easily solve such minor problems.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
If I see a regular guy and his fly's down, I just walk by him and without looking at him in the eye say something like Buddy, check your zipper. Friendly enough, but not too friendly. And cause I didn't look him in the eye it makes the message less embarrassing.

Now, if the guy looks like snotty/preppy/jr. executive/"too good to talk to you" type, well, no law says I have to say anything.

And I have never had anybody get pissed caused I noticed his fly was down. Most guys appreciate it. I know I do.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I am playing a grand piano at a restaurant after just having gone to the bathroom. I'm in a suit, look down and see the biggest view of my underwear, as the crease has forced the open zipper widely apart. With a full room of diners to one side and in back of me (the piano is in a well-lit corner), I realize that my suit jacket is probably hiding the evidence, so I pray no one had noticed on my way up to the little stage. But how, I wonder, do I zip it? After a moment, it comes (an idea, silly, not my cock). I get up, carefully holding my jacket in front, and go to my music cabinet between the wall and piano, pretending to look for some music. There I indescreetly pull it up and return to playing.

I have told many guys their fly was down. Only one in ninth-grade, a boastful greaser-type, whispered back, "Only a queer would notice."

Last edited:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"The cage is open, but the beast is asleep" :smile:

I like that one, but civilized people do tend to train "the beast" to conveniently sleep during the day, but then that conversely means, that the nocturnal beast can then easily wake up, once a person lays down in bed, as the daytime erection suppression is released and turns off.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once was working retail and a guy came in with his fly wide open, stripped boxer briefs on display, when he was at the counter I said - 'by the way your fly's open'- he replied 'don't worry, dead birds don't fall out of the nest'

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
at work a group of us were standing in the hall chatting. I noticed one of the guys neglected to get everything packaged up.

I sent him a text message while we were talking.

He turned around and zip'd up and return to the conversation.

Once at work a pair of paints had the zipper break in them; wide open everything was.

I thought the was colder than normal that day.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally believe a TRUE friend WILL tell you when...

your fly is open
you have stuff in your teeth/beard/stache/hair
your breath would kill an ox
etc...

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
to all straight men:

a study was done that men check out other men more than women check out men...

besides, wouldn't you want someone to tell you?

what's more embarrassing is having to fix it, in my opinion ;)

I can believe that men look more than women. I catch guys looking all of the time. It doesn't bother me. Actually, I am flattered when it happens.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THe last time I saw a man with his fly open it was on the subway train and he was trying to hit on a young woman. Number one, I wasnt going to cross the train to tell him . Number two, he might have thought I was interested. Number three, perhaps it was his plan all along and I would have been closer to a perv than I wanted to be... Oh well, I hope someone told him....

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
THe last time I saw a man with his fly open it was on the subway train and he was trying to hit on a young woman. Number one, I wasnt going to cross the train to tell him . Number two, he might have thought I was interested. Number three, perhaps it was his plan all along and I would have been closer to a perv than I wanted to be... Oh well, I hope someone told him....

Perhaps he had it open so the woman would have easy access?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dunno about another guy but I have told a few women thier zippers were down
oddly one girl who I work with didn't zip it up...

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last summer, there was a married daddy type in my local grocery store, and his fly was gaping open. I quietly approached him and in a low voice said "Hey, pal....I don't think you are aware your fly is open"..... he cheerfully thanked me and zipped up. I'd certainly want to know......