Your Fly Is Open

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always forget to zipper my fly half the time, and don't realize it. I guess I put my pants on, button, put my belt on and grab my shirt. So I always check my fly walking out the door now.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've told my co worker...."hey your violin case is open....is that what ya fiddle with?" lol he turned beat red and zipped swiftly...

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is funny topic because it happened to me just the other day. i went to an event and had to run in some jeans and move around a lot. i had forgot my belt that day when i left the house and kept trying to keep my zipper up. for some reason the jeans zip would not stay up. i don't normally wear those ones but i did that day because they were on top draw and i was in a hurry. So i finished with the event and was talking to a woman which was a supervisor and i had forgot all about my zipper and its problem. we were talking for a while and i noticed she kept glancing at my crotch but nothing crazy so it was not alarming for me since a lot of women do it. well later while we were talking and of course we were standing. i just happened to look down and saw my fly was wide open and you could see skin since i was freeballing since i was in a hurry and couldn't find the underwear i had wanted so i just said screw it. lol well i noticed it and just said oh crap my fly wont stay up and zipped up real quick. she didn't say a word to me about it, i guess she just acked like she didn't see it. but i didn't know her very well then but now she talks to me all the time and is always flirting with me in vage ways about my body. its just funny i wish she would have said something to me earler so i was not hanging out the time we talked. but then maybe she didn't mind it. she is single. But i think it is kind of akward to tell another dude but i have done it before at work. Then there have been times i didnt say a word and just walked on.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had to say something to guys I didn't really know before, and usually it's no big deal. If it's a younger guy, I can say it in a fatherly tone and it's not creepy. If it's an older guy, I'm more like, "Excuse me sir, but I don't think you realize..." Very respectful. The ones I have had to think twice about are men my age. I don't want to come across like I was staring at his crotch (although sometimes I was), but I feel like I'd want someone to tell me, so if I have the opportunity to tell him, I do.

I once was in front of a class teaching when I realized my zipper had broken. I had to stand behind the lectern the entire class, which was very limiting for me. A couple of weeks later, the same thing happened with a different pair of pants. Anyway, I went into my department office to tell the secretary I was going home to change pants because my zipper had broken. I had my shirt untucked and covering it, of course. So she says to me, "Hmm...twice in a couple weeks' time, huh? You're just packing so much in there that the zippers keep breaking." Then she laughed.

I turned red, but took it as a compliment. Fact was, my pants were worn out and I needed new ones, but if women want to believe I'm busting zippers because my package is so big that my pants cannot contain it, I'm not going to tell them otherwise. LOL

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that women notice it more than guys.

A friend of mine visited me at home. I greeted him at the front door. He walked in, said hello to my wife and daughter, then we went into the garage to chat about a project for about 30 minutes. When he left my wife and daughter asked if I had seen that his fly was open. They had seen him for no more than a few seconds and had both seen the open fly. I had been with him 30 minutes and didn't see it.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was standing on the train this evening near a young man whose fly was wide open. I wanted to tell him, but the train was too crowded, and I didn't want to embarass him or give the wrong impression. It was actually kind of sexy, but nonetheless, I didn't want to cause any problems.

Men: How do you tell another man who you do not know that his fly is open?
This picture give the right way to handle this.

Attachments

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yesterday while getting on the train i saw this dude stepping down and his crotch was at eye level for a second, he was completely unzipped and oblivious. i thought "wouldnt it be funny if you could see his dick" and just like that i saw something bounce from the darkness within..

i didnt tell him anything

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if some stranger is actually angry because you were supposedly "looking at their crotch" but tried to help them save face- then they're the one with the issue.

Ever been watching TV and leaves falling out the window catch your peripheral view and momentarily distract you? It's possible to catch a bit of white (tighty whites) or metal (zipper) during movement and have that be enough to tell someone that they're open for view--- crotch staring is not always necessary.

Right. Pretty ridiculous, since you were helping them out.

italian4all

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Best thing happened one night in an Eastern European city I was for vacation. It was late night (around 2am) and people were walking on the main street coming from the bars district. I noticed this two cute boys around 20 y/o walking in my same direction, and saw that one of them had his fly open... I discretely walked next to him and without saying a word I stopped him and grabbed his pants with my hands, closing his zip (and feeling his cock in the meantime). He looked at me, said thanks, and continued walking :)

Reactions: fxstsb96

largewilly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always think, if it was me open I would want someone to tell me. Imagine if I arrived in the office like that. So I do give guys a meaningful glance down when I catch his eye.