• No

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Working with the general public (salesclerk at a dollar store), I deal with people day in and day out. Normally, when I'm at the checkout counter, waiting on a customer, my head is tilted down because I'm ringing up merchandise -- I need to see what I'm doing. Unfortunately, at least once every 2 weeks or so, I'll come across a male customer that does not have his pants zipped up. Again, my head is tilted down, looking at what I'm doing, and if the customer has a shopping cart with them, I'm glancing into that shopping cart to see if they have paid for everything, which is standard procedure.

But when looking in that general direction, while not purposely trying, there are times when I can't help notice what is fairly obvious:eek: . And yes, there has been at least one time where the guy was going commando. It wasn't pretty. Of course, I believe the best course of action is to keep my mouth shut, take the customer's money, a cheerful "Thank you, come back!", and send them on their way.

Confession: I probably don't mind so much if the guy is hot to begin with, but I do mind more so with others. (Yes, I know: Hypocrite of the week award!:biggrin1: But at least I own up to it.:tongue: )

Look, there's a time and a place for everything. Yes, there is a time and a place where if you want to whip it out and show the world, that's perfectly fine. I have no problem with that.

But in the setting of a retail establishment (with a family atmosphere, where children are often present), my fellow men: please have the decency to zip it up.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And a gentle reminder something like: "Your Fly is Open" is appropriate. You are in a position to remind anyone of that fact. No shame with that comment. I often see the same thing in various settings, but be a person and issue the reminder.

All of this is part of being civil. No peeping or sexual activity, just being a member of the human race.

Thanks for the opportunity to address this issue.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but then you have to wonder if they think your looking down there for a reason. that could be a come on i mean sometimes i get the i like your necklace which usually means "ur breasts" or atleast thats how i take it sometiems

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but then you have to wonder if they think your looking down there for a reason. that could be a come on i mean sometimes i get the i like your necklace which usually means "ur breasts" or atleast thats how i take it sometiems
Some of us really mean the necklace.

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I agree. Dont flatter yourself. LOL
When I comment on a womans necklace or jewelry I mean just that.
Any other meaning would be rude and disrespectful.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Usually the cash till is too public a place to whisper grooming advice to a customer. There it would be best to say nothing and go on to the next customer when the transaction is done.

If, however, you are doing other duties in the store aisles and you come across such a display you might find a chance to approach him and advise him quietly that Willie wants to take a walk.

Keep in mind that a customer inadvertently embarrassed by a clerk or a manager may not return to the store.

So, be careful at any rate.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay- my funny story here...

Many years ago was working part time at a grocery store, as a cashier... I had the same situation. A very nice looking, older (well 50s?) gentle man came into my line. His fly was open, WAY open (you could see that his silvering hairs was er..."everywhere"...

I could also see the 'bend' of his cock...(snug shorts, summer) again nice looking man.

I tried to discreetly lean over and say 'your fly is open' several times, but he didn't hear me or....I finally did lean over and he heard me.

His reaction was truly priceless.

"What?? My fly is open?"

Stops in his tracks, looks down to gaping open fly.

Reaches in, readjust slighly (I suspect the reason teh fly was open was that massive snaked needed some air).

"DAMN, I thought I was feeling a draft in here!" he exclaimed.

Pulls up his zipper, again with the slight 'arrange' (again big men 'know' big men), and said "Thanks buddy, I feel much better now..."

then paid and left, happy as can be.

I thought the lady behind him was going to DIE of embarrassment (the cashier next to me (on the other side of him) giggled the rest of the day...

I've had to unzip pants during erections before... thankfully I was trekking solo each time.

Sure, I try to be presentable, but I'm often deep in thought, and easily caught in the moment... I'd thank a reminder,.. but I can see why store clerks might be hesitant without manager approval. :)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Basically, if my fly were open I would want someone to tell me. I wouldn't take it as a come on if indeed it were open. Plain and simple. And I have no hesitation telling someone their fly is open. Same thing goes for spinach on the teeth or trailing toilet paper on my shoe. Polite common sense.
Oh and there is that old expression..."Barn door is open..."

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
You know, there may be a risk in saying something but I know I WANT to be informed.

I'd rather have one whisper towards me, then 20 whispers ABOUT me.:smile:

AMEN

Once I was on a nationl speaking gig (no big deal Australia) and my yes on stage my fly was open:redface: A person in the front row made a funny guesture and I turned arround as if to pint at the presentation slide and zipped it up.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Really?!? Now I have to watch what I compliment! That's funny -- maybe I'm shy, but I can't imagine having the balls to even subtly comment about a girl's breasts. Maybe because it's just obvious -- it's not like a girl wouldn't know if she had a beautiful figure. I'm assuming you don't like it when people make veiled comments? That's what I figure -- it seems slimy, anyway. Or perhaps I need to open up more.

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
Be very careful guys make sure your zipped up. Last year i was at a till in a store paying my bill, and i didnt notice but my zipper had broke, and i guess u could see everything. Anyway after i left a hr later the cops were at my house and i was charged for indisent act, and i didnt know they were undone till i got home. Even though it wasent done on perpose i was charged

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with the "Yes, I'd rather know" even if it were in front of 5 people in a grocery store because I'm going to walk out of that store and not be in their company but I'll still be walking down the street flying low and lots of people presumably will notice.

That said, totally O/T but what is it with young guys that can't keep their hands from out of their pants? When I'm on duty and talking to them I tell them to take their hands out. Do these guys have small cocks that they have to reassure themselves that it's still there all the time by touching it???

Media
I was on stage in a show with a pair of white pants with a nylon zipper. I hit a part of the show where this lead character I was playing could not get off stage for 45 minutes, and the zipper broke—all the way. Fortunately, I had a white dance belt on underneath—essentially a thong that aggressively contains your equipment. Side story: Somehow, the ladies seemed to be the ones that were assigned there to help me with costume changes. My pants always seemed to be the last thing that they would get back on me. Especially the night I forgot and wore a mesh dance belt. After that, I thought—what the hell!—and wore it to thank them! LOL! Back to the story: During a major dance number, I managed to get behind a counter and found a costume lady with a needle and thread who proceeded to sew my fly shut kneeling in front of me hidden from the audience while I was still singing and dancing, and when I could get behind the counter during the number. I have always liked that kneeling scenario but not with a needle in hand. Fortunately, she had deadly aim, and the only prick that night was in my pants and secured snugly.:biggrin1: