Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious. Would it turn you on to see your husband/boyfriend with another guy? Not a "You turned me gay" kind of thing but a "One time, we were experimenting" thing. Would you rather walk in on them unexpectedly or have them put on a show for you?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Discovering my partner is having sex with anyone behind my back when we've agreed upon a monogamous relationship is NEVER a turn on, no matter who that person is or what they're doing.

However, I would enjoy a threesome and seeing TheBF with another man, which he's never done because he's straight.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I don't think so. He's expressed to me that he'd like to see me with another woman but I'm too selfish to see him with anyone else. I want him to myself.

If I walked in on him with another guy I'd probably raise an eyebrow in surprise but I don't think I'd be mad as long as it wasn't like a permanent thing and only experimental and he explained it as such and it pretty much never happened again.

Otherwise, those images of him with another man do nothing for me from a turn on point. I'd rather just have him to myself.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I walked in on a boyfriend with another person male or female we would be over, immediately no talking needed.

HOWEVER, if he was interested in experimenting I could definitely watch and be totally turned on by it... atleast I think I would be since I find guy/ guy stuff can be really hot.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine would never go for it. But I would love to see him with another man. I have to agree with the other ladies, however. Ours is a monogamous relationship. My walking in on him having sex with anyone without clearing it with me first might just cost him half of everything.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know he's had offers but no, I wouldn't want it to happen. I know of one experience he's had but that was some time in the past and he claims it was passive.

He is mine and I'm very, very stingy.