Your head turning look...

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
One of my faves: jeans and a tight sweater, soft hair spilling over her shoulders, dark eyes, and a big smile.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Painted on jeans, tailored or stretchy button down shirt, heeled boots or pumps (at least 3 inches) hair blown straight and curled, face fully made up (but with the appearance of wearing only liner and clear gloss). I feel good dressed this way. But I get most of my attention when I'm running to the store in sneakers, enormous sweats with a hole in them, a bleach-stained t-shirt, an oversized hoodie, and a bandana.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
"That is a definite do-able.... LOL!"

Good, good...let's add a gently falling alpine snow and a waiting fire and I'm all set to go.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a party once when a girl I hadn't noticed lit up her pipe. That turned my head! It was Rum and Plumb flavoured tobacco. I got to know her quite well :smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not the most self-conscious person about stuff like this but I'll give it a shot. I guess one of my favorite parts of my body is my stomach. I think I have a nice stomach :smile: . So I'd say anything that shows my stomach, like a cut-off shirt. If I want my bf to jump my bones :biggrin1: putting on a cut-off tank top and short shorts usually gets it done :biggrin1: . If I'm not into showing skin at the moment I look pretty good in tightish jeans and a light colored T-shirt. I'm pretty casual :smile: .

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now, who would have thought it? But now the question is "was it wanted attention"?

BronxBombshell said:
Painted on jeans, tailored or stretchy button down shirt, heeled boots or pumps (at least 3 inches) hair blown straight and curled, face fully made up (but with the appearance of wearing only liner and clear gloss). I feel good dressed this way. But I get most of my attention when I'm running to the store in sneakers, enormous sweats with a hole in them, a bleach-stained t-shirt, an oversized hoodie, and a bandana.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
tiff86 said:
I'm not the most self-conscious person about stuff like this but I'll give it a shot. I guess one of my favorite parts of my body is my stomach. I think I have a nice stomach :smile: . So I'd say anything that shows my stomach, like a cut-off shirt. If I want my bf to jump my bones :biggrin1: putting on a cut-off tank top and short shorts usually gets it done :biggrin1: . If I'm not into showing skin at the moment I look pretty good in tightish jeans and a light colored T-shirt. I'm pretty casual :smile: .

Thats sexy baby girl:cool:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
What turns my head? My neck I believe...

Honestly though, there's nothing I love more on a girl than anything that says alternative: tattoos, piercings, a half-shaved head with bright red hair, doesn't matter. This attraction started in mid high school for me when where I worked at the time, this 'punk rock girl' got a job briefly where I worked. That rebelious spirit was so out there for a nerd like me, it was like love at first site. Then she got fired for wearing too many piercings and I never saw her again :frown1:. I resolved to get a girl like her after my first gf was a total debacle, and I succeeded too. Didn't last, but I'm always looking for another!

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It doesn't seem to matter what I wear - if I'm out and about on a good hair day, people stare, if it's a bad hair day, I could be wallpaper.

I don't do much with my hair besides wash and brush it, so a good hair day is mostly in my mind.. it seems to be the attitude I walk out the door with that actually draws the attention.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife will tell you quite honestly that a blonde wearing red. That'll make me reach for the Ben Gay every time because I will wrench my neck to catch one walking across the room. I think I have a radar, or my eyes are attuned to that combination of gold and red in proximity.

By the way, she's blond and was wearing a red turtleneck when I first saw her.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I look wonderful in black or charcoal grey. I look great with my hair down falling in waves(Ala Veronica Lake or Rita Hayworth) or curls down my back with or without my hat. I love when I am in top shape and have on one of my vintage suits from the late 40's early 50's with a niped in waist.with the period platforms. It makes me put an extra wiggle in the walk. I have gotten lots of comments about that.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I love it when women wear Johdpers with riding boots and a white button up long sleeve shirt...

I also like love brunnettes with any length hair and short hair in general.

I prefer good girls to bad girls and especially like super hot girls that dress kind of nerdy.. glasses or like a librarian.. haha

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the casual going out, alone or with girls, to pick up guys, I like it very casual: Bright blue or white Jeans, a blouse either knotted under my breasts or with some buttons open, and boots. A cowgirl hat, when I'm trying to be fun. Or when I want to turn some heads at a bike convention, I only put on chaps over short pants and... well, see for yourself in my profile pic. I guess I have two real eye catchers to carry around in front of me. GUYS, FEAST YOUR EYES!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon looks like Amazon royalty! Yikes! I have also seen Miss Naughty's hair all curled and cascading. If a woman's hair is her crown and her beauty, she's an emperess and a Miss Universe winner.

To answer your question, Naughty, the attention is always surprising, andwelcome because it is given politely, and respectfully, as well as unexpectedly. However, the attentive are usually too young. Like I'm not sure they vote. I'll send the legal ones Claire's way. I know she like's them young and sweet!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a male my head is easily turned.

A shy glance, nipples, a supple neck, shapely ears, long flowing hair, long legs with a nice butt, the subtle swell of breasts above a low cut blouse and how a woman uses her hands to push her hair back behind her ear.

Any one or any combination of the above.

planecrash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love-it said:
As a male my head is easily turned.

A shy glance, nipples, a supple neck, shapely ears, long flowing hair, long legs with a nice butt, the subtle swell of breasts above a low cut blouse and how a woman uses her hands to push her hair back behind her ear.

Any one or any combination of the above.

I'm thinking this is the website for you....

http://fetish4ears.com/

I don't think in ANY description of my choice of a woman's hot spots would I mention ears... let along twice!

It's all about the velvet scrunchy!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An evening dress, tight , provocative , showing all the right curves.... matching irresistible high heels, ....
.....or the everlasting Mini Skirt..... with matching tantalizing high heels, small blouse....
....red lucious lips, long straight silky hair , dark eyelids......
Mini skirt accompanied by garter belts, thigh high panties.....long catlike nails.....
Tiny blouse , showing off the stomach , tight jeans , alluring high heels.....
those heels.....make my blood boil........
... glass of wine on one hand , waving at me w your other hand......
smiles...................................