Your head turning look...

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
For the casual going out, alone or with girls, to pick up guys, I like it very casual: Bright blue or white Jeans, a blouse either knotted under my breasts or with some buttons open, and boots. A cowgirl hat, when I'm trying to be fun. Or when I want to turn some heads at a bike convention, I only put on chaps over short pants and... well, see for yourself in my profile pic. I guess I have two real eye catchers to carry around in front of me. GUYS, FEAST YOUR EYES!

wow you are right great profile

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For me its not so much a look but a smell. Its an instant turn on when a man walks past me with a really good aftershave on. I could be doing anything at the time but i have to stop and see whre its coming from.

But as for an actual look, id have to say a business suit. I love the broad shoulders and i always invision a man in a suit to be a gentleman by day and an animal by night, in all the right ways of course :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of what I'm wearing an "on" day for me is when I've straightened my hair and is silky soft.

However, for some unknown reason, it's what I would consider my "off" days that garner the most attention for me. It makes no sense that the Medusa look attracts men.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On an average day I wear jeans, tank shirt and sandals if the weather is warm. Sweaters and boots (with the jeans) when it's cold. I think I turn more heads when I wear the harness boots. Not many women wear them and some men have found them interesting and sexy. I wear more tailored clothing when I consult with clients, but i'll dress down if i'm on site that day.

I do love to dress "to the nines" for a special occasion. I'm often complimented when wearing my wine-colored silk dress and heels. Like the other ladies here, i've been hit on when I least expect it: at the store with my hair in ponytail, sweats and t-shirt, etc.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do enjoy turning heads! There are many ways this can be accomplished. A simple 2-piece swimsuit of course, or simply tight jeans. I think the sexiest thing is clothes that leave room for the imagination. I have a sundress that is long but has a high slit on one leg. Drives 'em wild when I cross my legs :biggrin1: .

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I do enjoy turning heads! There are many ways this can be accomplished. A simple 2-piece swimsuit of course, or simply tight jeans. I think the sexiest thing is clothes that leave room for the imagination. I have a sundress that is long but has a high slit on one leg. Drives 'em wild when I cross my legs :biggrin1: .

So true, studhunter. Nothing tantalizes more than a sense of mystery:biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:

Something that couldn't be more right, the reverse take on "Naked is the best disguise". Just dress in a way that shows off your goodies, like tight pants, slit dresses, hugging tops and sweaters, and men's fantasy awakes and makes him wonder and eager to explore what's underneath your clothes. I wear really minimal clothing only on very rare occasions, and can use the four fingers of the hand to count the times I've been to nude beaches, but I can't say that this diminished the number of turned heads I got.

Bronxy, how about I sample the young (legal) ones, and forward the better ones to you, it appears to me that you need to get in touch with how good they can do you ;-)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
I think I look wonderful in black or charcoal grey. I look great with my hair down falling in waves(Ala Veronica Lake or Rita Hayworth) or curls down my back with or without my hat. I love when I am in top shape and have on one of my vintage suits from the late 40's early 50's with a niped in waist.with the period platforms. It makes me put an extra wiggle in the walk. I have gotten lots of comments about that.

A wiggle in the walk will get my attention! :biggrin1:
As many have suggested, clothing that accentuates your best features, and the confidence to walk tall and proud will certainly get you noticed.
Yes, sweats and hair in a ponytail can be very sexy if the woman dressed that way is sexy inside. Although I will always enjoy low cut or tight fitting tops, leg slits cut waaaay up, backless tops, form fitting jeans, etc.:wink:

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pony tails.....did I say enough??? for some reason, a pony tail turns me on instantly....it is very feminine....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that it is sexually stimulating for me, being gay and all, but a woman who has poise, and (casual or formal) looks like she knows the difference between "style" and "fashion" really does get my attention. Same with makeup - it's much better if I don't notice it.

Historically, I've always felt more eyes on me when I was wearing either my tuxedo or (especially) my USMC dress blues.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
Bronxy, how about I sample the young (legal) ones, and forward the better ones to you, it appears to me that you need to get in touch with how good they can do you ;-)

Sounds good to me! I bet they couldn't ask for a better teacher (should they need to be taught) and since I know you wouldn't tolerate any immature bullshit, I won't have to either. You can also ask them about older siblings and cousins...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
planecrash said:
I'm thinking this is the website for you....

http://fetish4ears.com/

I don't think in ANY description of my choice of a woman's hot spots would I mention ears... let along twice!

It's all about the velvet scrunchy!

Nope, thats not what it is about, I think that it's the feminine motion of her hands pinning her long hair behind her ears.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool: Hmmm..

In him is his exulding masculiniry whatever his wearing...for sure a sexy fragrance too...i like man in suits bcause i dont have opportunity in my line of work to see them in it..love casual street clothes european/italian style and of course nice shoes too but the attractive way males carry themselves...

Me: Summer ohhhh summer i love it bcause is my favorite season...i wear basic t-shirts, white linem pants of course, lots of white because im tan and the combo looks nice... with a surprise hint of anoter interesting color..linems and cottons sooo nice! light cotton feminine skirts yeh lots of skirts..and love acessories: leather unique shoes/sandals with charming heels and unique bags my favorities are the italian made..nice pair of earings, and at least one big interesting ring..prefer silver stuff with blue , coral different stones...a good pair of sun glasses..at least buy 4 new swimwear a year and nice head protection like cute hats... yes i love acessories but few pieces..

I said too much but the result is simple and charming in the end...:tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella,

This has nothing to do with your head turning look but have you seen "Passionada"? I just watched it last night .I think you would enjoy it.They had an updated version of "Felicidade" in it.

Gisella said:
:cool: Hmmm..

In him is his exulding masculiniry whatever his wearing...for sure a sexy fragrance too...i like man in suits bcause i dont have opportunity in my line of work to see them in it..love casual street clothes european/italian style and of course nice shoes too but the attractive way males carry themselves...

Me: Summer ohhhh summer i love it bcause is my favorite season...i wear basic t-shirts, white linem pants of course, lots of white because im tan and the combo looks nice... with a surprise hint of anoter interesting color..linems and cottons sooo nice! light cotton feminine skirts yeh lots of skirts..and love acessories: leather unique shoes/sandals with charming heels and unique bags my favorities are the italian made..nice pair of earings, and at least one big interesting ring..prefer silver stuff with blue , coral different stones...a good pair of sun glasses..at least buy 4 new swimwear a year and nice head protection like cute hats... yes i love acessories but few pieces..

I said too much but the result is simple and charming in the end...:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Gisella,

This has nothing to do with your head turning look but have you seen "Passionada"? I just watched it last night .I think you would enjoy it.They had an updated version of "Felicidade" in it.

:eek:

Omg...

Is not about what we wear and we charm around and blablabla than?....:rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Not yet Naughty...going to rent !!!:wink:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have little resistance to a woman that dresses/acts like she has some respect for herself, like she doesnt need me. not wearing anything too tight or too baggy, ...not one that looks like she's trying to get f**ked by every guy on the street. just enough to let you know she's got something worth a closer look...that'll usually get the blood flowing.

of course, a smart chick usurps all of that shit.^^

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rhino_horn said:
i have little resistance to a woman that dresses/acts like she has some respect for herself, like she doesnt need me. not wearing anything too tight or too baggy, ...not one that looks like she's trying to get f**ked by every guy on the street. just enough to let you know she's got something worth a closer look...that'll usually get the blood flowing.

of course, a smart chick usurps all of that shit.^^

Oh yes i do agree Rhino...

I dont know how i survive wearing such tight small clothes in Brasil....:tongue: everything is so tiny...

The clothes (and underwear) must fit good or it looks not good and may look a disaster result not flatering at all...

:wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Sounds good to me! I bet they couldn't ask for a better teacher (should they need to be taught) and since I know you wouldn't tolerate any immature bullshit, I won't have to either. You can also ask them about older siblings and cousins...

;-D You'll get what you order, honey. Mature, but young (legal), hung, semi-skilled (for you to give them the shining finish). With older siblings to have a reason to keep in contact with them.

I guess men like the "amazon" attires, boots, jeans, leather and all. At least it gives me a lot of head-turns, and not because I look so freaky, I can read in their eyes that they're torn between fucking and running. I guess they associate those attires with hard, passionate sex, and that is something guys either like or don't. Well, and if they like it, who am I to say no ;-)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
Historically, I've always felt more eyes on me when I was wearing either my tuxedo or (especially) my USMC dress blues.
I put a picture of me in my dress blues on my profile page, for anyone interested.