No Response

lbloli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This had to be one of the hardest to choose from. Here are our winners.
@Bigdog1144 wins $250
@Tytesto wins $100 plus 1 Year LPSG Gold
@boxingclever wins $100 plus 1 Year LPSG Gold

Bonus for participating these non-gold members win a month of Gold for participating.
@longstroke7 ,@beginner63, @Chanandlerbong25, @JLAMONT404, @justcurious88, @MaxLig, @Pip-l-star, @tajja malik, @bobmackdaddy, @Dannydaddy89, @Sumdud13, @redfunky9, @Solsearch, @GS_PL, @HungBtmVegas, @Feathers

Aw man I was really hoping I'd have a good chance at this one, but ah well. It's an honor to be considered alongside all the entries. Congrats to the winners! :emoji_clap: And thank you moderators for this fun contest.

Sumdud13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aw man I was really hoping I'd have a good chance at this one, but ah well. It's an honor to be considered alongside all the entries. Congrats to the winners! :emoji_clap: And thank you moderators for this fun contest.
Oh wow, thanks. I didn't even realize I won anything! Glad people enjoyed my story, sorry it was a bit long haha

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
moved to Toronto for work, we were both married and peers at work. she was gorgeous, about 12 years my junior. smart, witty, gorgeous, tall and sexy with long, perfect (word that comes to mind coltish)dancer legs (had done ballet for years) . we were out after work and drinking a bit, it was dumping rain and it came time to call it quits, you could feel the heat that had been building for months. I walked her to her car because I had an umbrella. she got in and looked up at me and said "can I ask you something". I said "of course". "can I kiss you", I leaned in and we had the most warm, amazing gentle kiss you could imagine. just an amazing woman. and omg the sex we had!!!! it did eventually end and we parted, but are still friends

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
moved to Toronto for work, we were both married and peers at work. she was gorgeous, about 12 years my junior. smart, witty, gorgeous, tall and sexy with long, perfect (word that comes to mind coltish)dancer legs (had done ballet for years) . we were out after work and drinking a bit, it was dumping rain and it came time to call it quits, you could feel the heat that had been building for months. I walked her to her car because I had an umbrella. she got in and looked up at me and said "can I ask you something". I said "of course". "can I kiss you", I leaned in and we had the most warm, amazing gentle kiss you could imagine. just an amazing woman. and omg the sex we had!!!! it did eventually end and we parted, but are still friends
p.s. tits just like these!
1644295057927.png

Reactions: Sumdud13
D

deleted4500261

Mine was with my ex wife. Even though everyday life communication could be challenging between us, the sex remained inspired all the way up until the end. The last time we had sex was after a huge argument and tempers had flared for both of us. This will seem like a letter to Hustler but it’s 100% true. She grabbed the button to my jeans and ripped them open and forcefully pulled the zipper down.
I was immediately hard and she went down on me. She always gave great head, mainly because she loved to do it. She actually loved to be face fucked and gag on it. Her choice, not mine.
She stood up after a few minutes of that and pulled her jeans down, dropped her panties and leaned face first against the wall, pulling her ass cheeks apart.
I dropped to my knees and licked both holes. She said “fuck me in the ass like you mean it”. Now, she was always a fan of aggressive sex and a huge fan of anal. This was no shock to me.
So, I slid my granite hard cock into her ass all the way to the balls and began slamming away while grabbing her hips with both hands.
She asked for it harder so I went as hard, fast and deep as I could. I reached around to stimulate her clit with one hand and lightly choked her with the other. Her legs started to shake and she gasped “fffffffuuuuckkkkk!!!!”. I knew she was coming so I made sure not to slow down until she was done.
Her legs buckled from under her and she dropped to the floor laughing. I put my still raging hard cock in front of her snd she sucked me like she had a point to prove. After a minute or so I told her I was going to come and she asked for it on her face. This was a first. I blew my load everywhere. On her face. On her shirt. On the wall. It was amazing.
I think we both knew this was the last time and we made it count.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well.....im 58 and married to a woman. Our sex life has become non existent for the past 17 years. During this time my desire has grown to unimaginable heights. Just recently one of my best friends, also married and same age began to spend more and more time with me. He approached me with first wanting to kiss me after we had a long workout at the gym and a long personal talk about our lack of intimacy with our wives. I agreed to kiss him and the desire went over the top. We kissed from the mouth to the neck down the chest to the nipples and down my trail of hair to my bush and then raging dick. I havent felt so alive in years. The most incredible sex in decades occurred. I never dreamed what a man could make me feel. This is just the beginning.....more to cum!
In my 60's and have a very similar situation, looking for that "friend"

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i had a fantasy that i confided in to a buddy of mine--he tells me his was to be in a threesome as he hadnt been in one yet--i said i been in a few of those--and they can be quite fun---i then told him i wantd to be naked--tied up hands and feet and blindfolded and i didnt want to know who showed up to fuck me or how many--his eyes opened wide and says that sounds hot--and this fantasy got fulfilled couple times because of him

one day he calls me and ask me to come over so i did--we were making out and stripping each other clothes off and then he takes some cuffs he bought for bedroom fun and cuffed me to the headboard and tied my feet to the foot of the bed and made sure i can move around even get on my knees if the guy screwing me wanted doggie style--he tosses few tubes of lube and condoms on the bed---there was a knock on the door he blindfolded me and says he didnt know how many guys will show up --i can feel my heart racing--there were guys talking as one guy fingered my hole with lube and gets over me and slid his dick inside me-he lets out this moan then says fuck yeah--we going to work this hole out tonight..

he felt good inside me--he wasnt huge but still felt so good--he asked where he can cum and i said anywhere wanted--so he cumms inside me--pulls out smacks my ass hard tells me he will be back--it was a few guys later this one guy asked how many guys been inside me already and my buddy told him how many--the guy said good maybe there be enough lube inside---

the next thing i heard was my buddy-saying holy shit--he tells me get on my knees so i did--he smacks my asscheeks a few times and then i can feel his dick going in---i can tell its thicker as my hole stetched around his shaft but as he went in it seemed like took long to go in----i knew then this guy was huge--- and hefucked my ass with aggressive thrusts-- and when he almost pulled out then slammed it back in he grabs my hair pulls my head back and he kept fucking me and i arched my back down which raised my ass some and he kept on going--

my buddy and few others there were watching as this huge dick was destroying my hole-- and just when i didnt think it could be any harder-my buddy tells the guy topound my ass harder and those guys were agreeing with him-just when i didnt think the guy could do it harder---he proved me wrong as he holds my hips and as went out he pulled on my hips slamming it back inas he does this he says he was about to cum but he doesnt stop when he is shooting inside me--i can feel it shooting and his dick throbbing and his body trembling as he does-- when he got done and slid his dick out i can feel all of it sliding out--

he smacks my ass tells me next time we do this and he would come do it again--said its not to often he gets to fuck like that and he left--- i rested few minutes as one guy gets at my face worked his way between my arms and fed me his cock so i began sucking his dick and felt the next dick go inside me so i sucked and swallowed the guys load he gets up ad another guy gets there and i sucked him off

i never paid attention to the time--but i heard my buddy tell a guy that it supposed to last untill 11 and i was being fucked at 11--so i heard the door shut and lock and he says one more wont hurt--the guy fucking me was pretty good even though by now my ass had been stretched open by that one guy that we probably should saved him for last-- he tells the last guy that fucking an ass full of multiple loads was so freakin hot----and released his load inside me along with the others-- he pulls out and i can hear his pants zip up and he says thanks for the fuck guys and my buddy let him out--

the last guy talked and i talked as well and my buddy-- he spreads my cheeks apart and i can tell my hole was open some--he starts talking about he been to a few parties and one guy gets pounded by a bunch of other guys and says the first thing he likes doing is sliding a finger or two and feeling that holes full of cum and i can feel some oozing out then can feel his dick sliding in and it was opening my hole even wider than the guy earlier--- he got all the way inside me and tells me where he doesnt have about 5 inches in length that his dic was literally as round as a pop can and i can feel t as he he began fucking me--

after a few minutes with me on my knees he tells me to lay flat on my stomach so i did he lays on top of me and moved his dick around and along my crack until it popped inside my hole he then began fucking me and he felt so good as it opened my hole so much-- out of all the dicks i have had inside me that night his was the best one-- he wrapped his hands and arms under and around my shoulders and used them as support so as he pulled out and went back in he pulls on my shoulders shoving his dick in as far as it can go--

he fucked me like this for what seemed like a good 20 minutes --he stops and his dick begins to throb really hard as it begins to shoot his load inside me and he laid there and didnt move for few minutes---he gets up and says if do it again or at least want a threesome let him know and my buddy took his number

that guy left so my buddy locks the door--then comes unties me from the bed and i had marks around my ankles and wrists from where things must have gotten rougher than i thought--i went to bathroom sit on toilet and let all the cum inside me out and it was alot and my buddy changed the sheets on the bed--as there was a big wet spot where my ass was --that cum had apparently oozed out of my hole and onto the bed

even though i didnt wanna know who the guys were or how many showed up --by buddy tells me it was 22 guys and got a few names and numbers if wanna do it again and even got the number from the guy with that huge dicks number--

i showered got into pair of shorts and went to bed--as i laid there going to sleep all i can think about was how satisfied i was and would definitely do it again