Your ideal penis?

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just bought a new type of water at safeway the "smartwater" from glaceau, and when i looked at the bottle, i thought that, i would like to have that penis size as my "ideal" size, i used a piece of a4 paper to measure and the bottle is 10.5" long by 9" girth. which is ridiculous. anyway, heres something you could do; take an object around your house that is the size of your ideal penis, then measure it. i think this would be a more accurate idea of how to get your ideal penis dimensions, as you only get the number of inches measurement after you can visualize and feel the object, instead of speaking from how many inches you want and not realizing exactly how big that is.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude I think it's insane that you're thinking about some "ideal penis". You've got the ideal penis for so many people. It seriously looks great and I hope this was just a momentary curiosity thing and not something you're down about lol.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thx, yeah i am fine with my size, its more just a question of; if you could magically have any size penis what would it be?