Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A big cock attached to a nice tight or athletic body with masculine features like wide jaw, longer brow, striking face dark hair. Acerbic and sarcasm will have me wet and ready if mixed with these other attributes.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A man with a few colorful and original tattoos.
Even more so if the man in question has jet black hair with thick, bushy armpits. I just love men with very hairy armpits and nowadays, they're rare. And a thick bush too down below...

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Read headed boys. I will go to hell for lusting after the Weasley twins in Harry Potter, but they were so cute.

2.British accent (also the problem with those Weasleys!)

3. If he is a good dresser I'm in heaven.

4. Really all ya got to do is make me laugh. I love Patton Oswalt.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh! And I will say that I have won over many a boy with retro red lipstick, and a smile. So that is quite a few peoples kryptonite I would guess!

Dark red lip,s on pale white skin... dammit, everybody's kryptonite works on me. Wait a minute...

I'm a whore!

A

AM_092

Not any smile, but a cheeky smile!!

And hairy arms! Sexy dark arm hair! And nice hands :)

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to have a major thing for strawberry blondes. With blue eyes. One day, one came in to work, and I was working the register. She had small glasses, when they had just become popular (1988) and I was randomly pushing buttons on the register because my brain was no longer controlling my body. I totally lost my mind. I called the manager over and told him it was screwed up and I turned and blushed my way out of there. After that I pretty much got things under control. That was humiliating. Never again! I felt like such a tool. Her image is still burned in my memory. It's be a good one except for how embarrassing it was.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dark good looks - Chocolate (See 8060 or Big_Shot), Med/Middle Eastern (XXnineinchXX, B_i_g_a_l_e_x), East Asian, or a sexy mix are all *:32:*

Intelligence/Expertise and not afraid to show it off (I like cocky, speaking of...)

Glasses and geekiness combined with a big cock - even better when really tall

That licking, biting lip thing some people do with a flirtatious smile :wink: