Your kryptonite?

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tall, dark thick hair that I can sink my fingers into, sexy eyes, nice ass and of course big & thick cock. Being smart, witty and funny are a bonus.

But the true kryptonite for me...scent. If I can take a guy's shirt that's he's worn, smell it and get instantly wet from his scent...then I'm hooked. It's all about the pheromones.

omg that is so true about the shirt thing...i LUV that

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
omg that is so true about the shirt thing...i LUV that

Even perfume... My nose is pretty good. I can tell when people get to work (our shop has a slightly negative pressure) because I can smell either their cars or them. I was *good* at pest control, because cockroaches have a very distinctive smell, to me.

If she smokes, I can't get away from her fast enough.

But two of the girls, at work, have such a distinctive, earthy, warm smell, I smile before I even realize I am smelling them. Pheromones!

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Masculine behavior, voice, and looks. I love a fat cock, nice body, and a thick ass but... even with none of that the manly as shit guys hit me in a way I cant resist. One of my friends I thank god hasn't given any hint to being anything but 100% straight, because if he did it would be SO HARD not to cheat. He claims openly in front of pretty much everyone to have a small cock but I don't fucking care, neither do the ladies from what I have seen, because hes hot as hell. I think I could pass the test but it would be like this LMFAO insane reference:"You offer it to me freely? I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired this..." followed by wow... WTF!? shit... then when the insanity is over "I passed the test..." (link explains it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhfTsXSlFjc

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even perfume... My nose is pretty good. I can tell when people get to work (our shop has a slightly negative pressure) because I can smell either their cars or them. I was *good* at pest control, because cockroaches have a very distinctive smell, to me.

If she smokes, I can't get away from her fast enough.

But two of the girls, at work, have such a distinctive, earthy, warm smell, I smile before I even realize I am smelling them. Pheromones!

yeah i know what you mean...gimme a guy wearing tommy or cool water any day...mmm:smile:

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i know what you mean...gimme a guy wearing tommy or cool water any day...mmm:smile:

On me, Kenneth Cole "Reaction" (stupefying reactions to that, when worn on my clothes!!!) or Givenchi's "Pi". Clavin Klein's "Obsession" smells great and lasts.

On women, Dolche and Gabana "The One".

And Betsey Johnson.... yowee.

"Reaction"... Just wow. I was talking to the shop salesman, when the owner's daughter walked up to ask a question. "Do you know if- [pause] one of you smells REALLY good! It smel- dun di la se-" and in mid-babble, her eyes popped open, she spun around and walked straight away from me, back to her office.

Salesman leaned over and whispered "I think she's going to wring out her panties."

I've never seen that reaction before but it was really memorable. Her ability to speak clearly was GONE but her ability to stop talking was not getting in gear. :rolleyes:

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A 20-something, in white, knee socks and knee length, pleated skirt.

I went to private school for two years, right during puberty.

Pigtails too. The senior girls, field hockey team... Driving home, from college, once, a guy rear ended me, because he was looking over at the field hockey practice.... not just me, I guess.

dafeesh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women with Mary-Louise Parker features..contrasting pale skin to dark hair, big smile and big eyes. Man, she makes me melt in my chair..