Your "Largest Penis" ??

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As the "Large Penis" is the raison d'etre of this site, it might be interesting to know the size of the largest we have had intimate relations with - as opposed to just having 'seen in the showers' kind of thing. Mine was a happy encounter - though a 'one-off' unfortunately - with a guy in a London sauna. I guess he was in his late 20's and in reply to my inevitable question, said "About nine and a half". He can't have been exaggerating, that's for sure.

That's the biggest that's ever come my way.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was about 19 I had two different encounters with two different guys that had to be the biggest I ever been with. One of them I always had a crush on, and eventually he invited me over to his place many months later after meeting. Tall, light skinned, defined and lean with great eyes and a little bit of facial hair. Easily he was at least 10 inches or so, approaching 11. Suffice to say I was VERY surprised! Too bad I was a little too immature back then.

Second time was months down the road when someone I knew got one of his friends to give me a ride home from a night club. I knew him but not as much as other friends. Rather stocky and not in the best of shape, but handsome and had a down to earth attitude. He started playing with himself in the car, and the sexual jokes started to fly. Next thing you know, his fly was down... and something came flopping out and almost hit brake pedal. LOL! OK... not that long, but he was at least 9-10" and really thick. Somehow, I did make it home, but it was much later than I planned. ;)

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you asshole I want experiences like that. Any crush I've ever had has nto done anything like that to me, but then again my hometown is homophobic, so I guess I was doomed from the start...till I reached college anyway...haha. The last guy I hooked up with, it was funny. Senior in college, and he just came out of the closet. He has pretty bad pores, so his face looks "iffy" and he smokes so kissing him was kinda revolting, but damn I puled his jeans off, and the thing nearly knocked my nose off, shit shit. Had to be at least 9-10" and good girth too, in my opinion anyway...

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aaaaaaaaaaaaand cue everyone jumping on the bandwagon spouting bollocks about 9,10,11, and no doubt 12" cocks soon!
"But it really was that big..." - no, flower it wasnt.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not bragging - just lucky and fortunate, I guess, but one of the largest I've met was this black dude that was well know around the now-closed San Carlos hotel in Pensacola, FL. Each year hundreds (maybe thousands) of gays would attend the "Emma Jones Society" convention
and he was one of the most popular attendees there. Not sure about his measurement but you could hold it up when he was laying on the bed, drop it on his chest and it sounded like a conrete block thump. I use to have his name written down but over the years lost it.

It was a big, cut and beautiful black cock. Funny, but I can remember how it looked but not his face! :redface:

One other was a married guy in Birmingham. I met him through a friend - this guy was very well endowed with a big (I mean big!) mushroom head. His wife would only let him screw her occasionally so he turned to guys other times.

Wish I had made pictures but thank God I have memories - no matter how vague after all these years.

Reactions: Dark6Star9Libra

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aaaaaaaaaaaaand cue everyone jumping on the bandwagon spouting bollocks about 9,10,11, and no doubt 12" cocks soon!
"But it really was that big..." - no, flower it wasnt.

Maybe someone is just jealous that their encounters weren't that memorable? Seriously, there's no reason to lie about these kinds of things. At least I'm not... :biggrin1:

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two years back I was on a month's assignment in California... I started chatting with this 19yr old guy while still at work... it was evening and everyone else had left... I asked him to come to my place he wasn't willing then I suggested he come to my office ... he did i took him into a restroom. 9 inches too bad he didn't come home else wouldn't have stopped at oral...

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
10" thick and no I'm not bragging it off, I met him off the internet, I really liked him, I even didn't know he was a big guy

we saw each other for a while but we didn't fit much so nothing more serious happened, but it was a lot of fun!!

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The largest I've ever been with is my current partner, 10.5x8.

Let me tell you, just because you're well endowed doesn't mean your mouth and anus can naturally take in someone just as large as you (for both of us).

I met him while down in Orlando for Gay Days at Disney and like zumzum, I didn't know how big he was until we actually "did it". Also didn't know he was from Atlanta, but fate has a way of working out some ways I suppose.

But, i don't love him for his dick (not to say that I don't love his dick!) because a large dick on an asshole can go fuck themselves.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were 3 monster dicks I encountered. In "ascending" order:

#3: I was about 26-27 when, at a gay club, I met a tall, skinny bi-guy who was seperated from his wife. He was visiting from out of town and staying with relatives, so we just exchanged #s and kept in touch. About a month later I traveled 500 miles to his condo in Fitchburg, Mass. Within about 30 minutes of arriving there, our clothes were off and he cranked up 10 inches! Damn, I was shocked. I had no idea he was packing that. It wasn't thick, just long and veiny. Best memory: As he was fucking me doggie-style, I suddenly exploded without even jerking on my dick! That 10-incher hit something and I popped. That was the first and ONLY time that ever happened to me.

#2:
I was 34yo when I met this twink college student. I'm defintely NOT into younger guys, but I bumped into him at several local clubs and he kept on pestering me. I guess he was looking for a more mature, stable type. Anyway, he was cool enough for a few laughs. One night he missed the last bus going into Jersey. So, I told him he could sleep on the couch at my apartment. (Okay, you already figured out where this is going, but I swear to you that I had no intention of even touching that boy.)
Then he came out of the bathroom wearing a t-shirt and thin white boxer shorts. As he walked into the living room, the outline of his shaft and head was pressed against his thigh. It was thick, meaty and still flaccid! And suddenly, my intentions changed. My eyes bugged. My mouth dropped. I pointed and asked him, "Is that all YOU?!" He shrugged his shoulders and matter-of-factly said, "yeah". He was so cute and clueless. It was just way too much dick for a twink to have possession of. Still with his boxers on, I got on my knees and massaged that twink to a full erection--10 inches, thick with a bulbous head. I tried sucking him, but his head was a real mouthfull. He sat on the couch. I sat on his dick. And it turned out that it was his first time fucking a guy. I rode him again in the morning and a few more hook-ups later. He was loving the attention and I was loving his innocence. There was something very erotic about letting a younger guy top me. Here's the kicker: About a month later he confessed that he was only 18yo and still in high school! That scared the shit out of me. I was furious at him for lying to me, and told him not to contact me again. A few years later, we bumped into each other. He was 21 or 22 then, and became a great summer fling booty call.

#1:
I was 21yo college student. The Morehouse College Glee Club was visiting town for a concert that I attended. (Morehouse is a historically black mens' college in Atlanta.) That same weekend I saw a few of the singers hanging out at a gay club. They were all so polished and handsome. I introduced myself and told them I saw their concert. Later on, I started dancing with one of the guys. I remember his name was Glenn. He was 6'4", about 210 lbs, with very broad shoulders. While dancing, he started rubbing up against me and I could feel his erection. It was already hard. I took him back to my dorm room. We did a lot of foreplay, but didn't take off all our clothes until we were in bed. I knew he was going to be big, but I wasn't prepared for all he had. When I felt between his legs, it was like grabbing a small tree limb. I'm sure he was 11-12 inches. At the time I had not been with that many guys, and I did not know how to handle that much dick. It was too big for me to deep throat. I had never done anal sex before, and he certainly was not going to be my first! So, we just jerked off our dicks. I felt embarrassed about the whole situation, because I pursued him. But he confessed that he gets turned-down quite often. (I guess a big dick can be a blessing and a curse.) It's just too bad that the biggest monster dick I ever had was wasted on my youth. Today, I would have let Glenn do a marathon bronco-ride on my ass.

Reactions: 972drip