Your last encounter

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by halflife, Jun 11, 2010.

1. halflife

halflife Member

Explain what happened with your last sexual encounter.

Mine: Walked into a convenience store and the clerk started talking to me, i got what i came for and left. Went back later and he was still there. He told me that he gets off work soon if i wanted to go for 'coffee'. I wait for him in my car and when he comes out he jumps in and immediatly feels me up. I started driving and he opens my jeans and starts to give me head as we are going down the road. I am just about to cum and he stops. By then we are back at my house (no idea how we got there i was more focused on the road head). We go inside and he breaks out a pack of condoms that i was looking at in the store earlier. I get some astroglide the one strawberry 'flavor'. I come out of getting that from my bathroom and he's naked on the couch with a condom on already and well we went through about 5 different positions before we fell off the couch. He leaves and i look around and realise theres lube everywhere. :D Fun times how about you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice