your longest wank

suxaty

Experimental Member
Media
what's the longest wank you've had before you cum? I think mine was about 8 hours! when i finally came, i nearly passed out but it was amazing! i shot out so much cum - i couldn't believe it.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably 4-5 hours, but I didn't cum because it was the middle of the night so I was too tired to keep it hard and keep going.

suxaty

Experimental Member
Media
i love reaching that point when your body is crying out to cum but you won't let it, and you get so hard and horny that you nearly cum from the slightest touch on your cock! for some reason, when i have a really long session, about 2 minutes after i've cum, i wanna cum again. when i do it's often nearly as big a cumshot as the first one. like i simply wasn't able to unload all my cum the first time.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
days i think probably almost up on a week.
Just edging over and over.
same with sex. had a fuck marathon there for a few months and at one stage i could multiple orgasm withouth cumming. Think i was fucking 3-4 people a day for up on 4 days withough cumming.
When i released it was rediculous

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had surgery and was in bed all day. edged basically the entire day. incredibleeeee orgasm but a terrible mess

I went almost 9 hours once. I had to stop and piss though so im not sure if it counts all as one. Cumming was amazing, it shot everywhere and I got terribly dizzy. It was very much worth it though.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The longest I edged was six hours, but there were breaks for...you know...food and whatnot. It was great, but that's a serious commitment of my time. I remember thinking "I could have flown to England by now..."

firedawg2448

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go for hours and hours but never really kept track. The cum shot is amazing though, I can say I have never felt dizzy from one. Maybe I need more buildup?

DFW_Lurker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My longest was around 8 hrs. I'd slow stroke to the edge cool off the repeat. When I finally let it go, it was incredible.

colquhoun17

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my heyday I would edge four hours or so a day and not cum for a week. The journey was always much more enjoyable then the destination.

Still true regarding sex with my wife. I would rather take a long time enjoying her and not cum as opposed to just trying to get off.