Your LP fantasy

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's your fantasy regarding large penises? What keeps you going when you're JO-ing? Also, has your fantasy ever been close to "cumming" true?
We all have sexual fantasies. I'd like to hear some of your best ones!

Here's one of my MANY hot fantasies!

I get onto a crowded elevator in a tall, downtown skyscraper. In the back corner stands a hot stud in tight,faded Levi 501s with a massive bulge going down one leg and a couple of the buttons undone.

The only space for me is directly in front of this guy. So I stand there and face the front. As more people get on, I am forced backwards, closer and closer to Mr. Bulge until I can feel his bulge touching my buns. Yet he does not move away.

As some point, I need to get something out of my back pocket. So I reach back and accidentally brush against his bulge. "Oh, excuse me!" I say politely. Then he whispers in my ear, "No problem, dude. Do it again it you want!"

Now I start to get turned on. Checking to see that no one is looking, I slowly put my hand behind my back until it reaches his massive bulge. It's marvelous! I let my hand explore every inch by rubbing and squeezing it all I can. Then I reach the gap where the buttons are unbottoned. I slip my finger inside and feel the thrill of his naked penis. Gradually I unbotton the other buttons and get my entire hand into his crotch and grab his tubular manhood and his soft, sizable balls. Then I begin slowly jerking him off inside his jeans. No one else knows what's happening!

I feel the dude shoot off a massive load right inside his jeans. Then he buttons up, whispers to me, "Thanks, man!" and then leaves the elevator. Meanwhile, I have lots of hot memoires for my next JO session!

Next fantasy, please! :smile:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I haven't really thought about fantasies much lately, but here's one.

My older brother has this friend who I'm totally into. He looks alot like an Abercrombie model: Curly hair that falls in his face, tall, and ripped like you wouldn't believe. His skin's a perfect tan and he has emerald green eyes. Whenever he comes over to hang out with my brother, he's wearing mesh basketball shorts and I can always tell what an astonishing bulge he's packing. The only problem is that he's a total douchebag. I can't stand him and every time he opens his mouth I want to tape it shut.

He's always messing with me and trying to do stupid frat boy stuff with me (slap box, drinking/ eating contests, etc.) and I act like I'm not interested, but I secretly am.

In my fantasy, he'd be sitting around watching TV with me and start talking about being horny all the time lately and how no matter how many times he jerks off, he just can't shake the feeling. As I continue to almost absently listen to his blabber, I start noticing how many times he gropes himself (more times than normal) and that on closer analysis, his bulge is getting huge in his mesh shorts.

Since he knows I'm gay, he doesn't hesitate to make his next move. He asks me how far can a straight guy go with another dude before he's considered gay and if I could show him what he could do and not do.

I tell him, first that it doesn't really matter...if he considers himself straight, then he's straight but if he wanted to get technical then oral sex is probably the furthest. Then I give him an example.

I get down infront of him and slide his short leg up allowing his thick cock to slump down out of the hole. It's not hard, but it's fully aroused and purple at the tip. He begs me to "explain to him" how oral works.

I slurp, lick and suck his entire long and thick shaft until he starts to take over and fuck my throat with all of his might. His cock is choking me and driving me crazy...almost to the point of cumming without having once touched myself.

We don't last long: After five minutes he's biting his hand and sending load after load of cum down my throat. Soon after, I'm coating my jeans with my own spunk.

When we finish, he gets up quick like and says "That was exactly what I needed. Thanks bro...but this never happened."

I agree and sit back down on the couch.