Your LPSG Favorites

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My unfinished list:
In no particular order:

Pecker: the King of the LPSG, seems like a friend to all. He has been more kind and supportive than anyone else.

Stronzo: A lovely human being. Considerate, intelligent, caring, reliable, solid and dependable.

Windtalkerways: When she first came here, I thought she was too good to be true. But, she is genuinely kind and considerate. And, she always gives people the benefit of the doubt. Instead of just making comments, she starts some wonderful threads that keep us all entertained. Thanks.

BryanLyte2: That million dollar smile is always a welcome sight. He has strong opinions, but he never takes cheap shots. I think he could use some affection. He's finding his way.....

Fratpack: He's one of the few who can see the real me.
A big hug for a sweet man.

Vinny: Sweet, adorable, lovable, sexy.

Alex8: A jump in and direct the show kind of guy. Independent, motivated, handsome, fun, clever.

Jeff Black: How could anyone be that pretty and also be intelligent, witty, fun, and friendly to everybody?

BronxBombshell: A lovely person inside and out. She's no nonsense, caring, kind, and considerate. She doesn't post very often. But, when she does, her words are profound.

RawBone8: Most straight guys are to some extent obnoxious. RawBone8 is a refreshing exception. He's a regular guy; confident, intelligent, friendly. Impressive.

Altairion: Unfailingly diplomatic. Always gets his point across without stepping on anyones toes. He's smart, fun, and funny. A real quality guy.

Sorcerer: This guy is endlessly fascinating with more than enough life adventures than would fill a book. Hey; good idea. He's very handsome, angelic and devilish, outgoing, interesting, passionate, quick witted.

TexAssgirl: Thank you for thinking up some wonderfully entertaining threads that helped to get us through some tough times.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have way too many faves and I'm afraid to list any for fear of leaving out one or two key faves that may not come to my mind at the moment. There are those that snipe in with the funniest one-liners that make my day brighter. Those that offer encouraging and sane words of advice and those that offer their assinine solutions. Those that aren't afraid to be themselves and speak their minds. And those that just hang out and agree with your meaningless shit. And I love nearly each and every one of them...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
wrench said:
im new here, dont really know anyone. but what i do like is what seems to be a complete lack of any prejudices. one site i post on the most (automotive) someone started a gay bashing thread. dozens joined in, mostly agreeing. one brave guy, who's been posting there for years and really knows his stuff, decided to come out as bi. a few (including me) supported him, most gave him the whole "god hates fags" and "he's a sinner" speaches, and now he's regularly ignored by many. because of one thing he has the stones to admit, nothing else changed about the guy at all, he gets the silent treatment. i detest prejudice and bigotry of all kinds. there are assholes in every group, and until they prove to me that they are an asshole, i believe everyone is ok in my book.
I belong to an automotive site for my little Rotary monster I own and I never even considered coming out there or what would happen if I did. That's really sad.

Was it a Camaro site?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
wrench said:
im new here, dont really know anyone. but what i do like is what seems to be a complete lack of any prejudices. one site i post on the most (automotive) someone started a gay bashing thread. dozens joined in, mostly agreeing. one brave guy, who's been posting there for years and really knows his stuff, decided to come out as bi. a few (including me) supported him, most gave him the whole "god hates fags" and "he's a sinner" speaches, and now he's regularly ignored by many. because of one thing he has the stones to admit, nothing else changed about the guy at all, he gets the silent treatment. i detest prejudice and bigotry of all kinds. there are assholes in every group, and until they prove to me that they are an asshole, i believe everyone is ok in my book.
Yeah, I recently had the same experience on another site too. Made some off-handed comment about the whole bi thing, and pretty much was driven off the site for being "un-Christian". WTF??? It wasn't a Christian site. Half the people talk about how they are pagans and Druids! It was a site about Scottish kilts. C'mon, guys in "skirts"are suddenly insecure about their masculinity and religion? What's even more bizarre, was, unlike here, where you have to somewhat earn acceptance, there, they loved me instantly when I joined. They were all over me. I was great. They commented on every single posting I wrote, answered every question with volumes of info, and then one day... I made one comment, and was suddenly Satan's spawn. Go figure. :confused:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Onslow said:
The two however who grab my attention the most are Pecker.

Just click on my gallery, Onslow, and you'll see that there is more than enough of me for two.

* tries in vain to think of something wise to say *

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
bascially, if i've exchanged more than two PMs with you, you're one of my favs

(except for three who i haven't PMed yet :mad:)

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wrench said:

Wrench...could you possibly contact
the guy and tell him we'd be more
than happy to welcome him here?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love everyone...*gives all the posters a big hug. Well, except for that creepy kid in the corner. And if you're spending time wondering if that's you.....it probably is :rolleyes:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Webster said:
Windtalkerways: When she first came here, I thought she was too good to be true. But, she is genuinely kind and considerate. And, she always gives people the benefit of the doubt. Instead of just making comments, she starts some wonderful threads that keep us all entertained. Thanks.

Webster, I thank you for the kind
words...you are a kind-hearted guy! :smile:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Altairion said:
I love everyone...*gives all the posters a big hug. Well, except for that creepy kid in the corner. And if you're spending time wondering if that's you.....it probably is :rolleyes:

guilty

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Altairion said:

I think i'm a bit old to be called a kid, unless you're simply referring to my goat-like appearance.