Your LPSG Favorites

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Altairion said:
I love everyone...*gives all the posters a big hug. Well, except for that creepy kid in the corner. And if you're spending time wondering if that's you.....it probably is :rolleyes:

They made me sit in the corner because they said I couldn't behave myself!
*pouts for another 3 days*

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's because I changed my name isn't it? :p

Anyway, I like everyone here (the regular posters). Some of the big (I won't say breasted lol) names are Mme Zora, Naughty, and probably all female members. I <3 TAG lol.

And also there is many a cool guy here, including but not limited to:

Sorcerer
Lex
Altairion
GoneA
Rope
Et Al

And all other regular posters, the one post wonders or trolls I don't like. I'm off to bed now.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like almost everyone around here, but my specials are:

Favorite broadie babes - Mme. Zora, Naughty, TexAss, Windtalkerways, stud_hunter, SurferGirlCA

Favorite Studs - thirteenbyseven, RideRocket, Dickman<NUMBERS>, Lex, Sorcerer, SpeedoGuy, Matthew, Rawbone, e.a.

Guys, please don't mistake my eventual fits for enemy action, actually that's my courtship behavior ;-)

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
OK, here goes. I'm not going to make a public list. I'll do it like this:
*There are exactly two members here who I've spoken to on the phone more than once. One I've spoken to for hours, as recently as yesterday. They obviously know me better than most people do. They are both stellar in my book.
*There are several members here who have come down from the noisy banter of the board and communicated with me by PM, IM, Chat, or another method. If I've done this with you, you are one of my faves.
*There are a few of you who have photos I haven't posted in the gallery. No, they aren't dick shots. If I sent you one, I think you're special and have something in your character that many do not.
*If I've bestowed shameless flattery and flirtation upon you, it probably means I want to fuck you. or maybe not..
*There is one member here who I find completely and totally attractive, inside and out, enough to get to know better if I was single...
*There are half a dozen of you I'd fuck repeatedly until we both dropped.
*There are 3 members I've barely communicated with on any level yet I admire their strength, content of character and intelligence. Maybe one day I'll get around to telling them how much I respect them.

If you don't fit into any of the above situations, maybe I haven't had a chance to get to know you yet. There's also a chance that I think you're an asshole. Either way, we may become friends.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still consider myself a newbie, but I'll still toss in my two cents...
Here are some of my personal favorite posters.

Sorcerer - Fun, smart, and genuine. My best conversations so far have been with him. I'm not gay, but if I turn he will be the first to know.
WindTalkerWays - Hilarious and hot. Always posts nice things, even when she doesn't need to. I will be her love slave for a day if she lets me.
EnglishGentleman - Truly does match his name. Informative and polite. Kudos.
Pecker - Quick witted, entertaining, and succinct. Honestly, who doesn't like Pecker?
Jeff Black - Caring and always willing to appropriately express his opinion. I'd back him in a bar fight.
Alex8 - I'm glad to know that if I ever wish to see any picture of anyone, Alex will be waiting there with the jpeg. Resourceful, witty, and eloquent. Ja, das is gut.
TAG - So far, her posts have been the most entertaining and enduring. Free massage at her disposal if she ever cares to collect.
Chuck64 - An all around great guy. I also love the flash that his avatar is from, so I already have a predisposed positive association to him on a subconcious level.
Lex - Confident and kind. Lex gets my newbie seal of approval.
Rawbone8 - Made me feel welcome when I first started posting. Ten points for him knowing how to say more than just one thing in Korean to me.
MadameZora - I have yet to read a post of hers that I could dispute. Certainly, there is wisdom in those... I mean that head of hers. :biggrin1:

I also give honorable mention to Webster, Pappy, ClaireTalon, Bronxy, Bryan, GoneA, TallGuy, Stronzo, Matthew, Altairion, and all of the other regulars who have something intelligent to say. I always enjoy reading their posts, and only have them any lower on the list because I have not had as much direct conversation with them.

If I missed anyone, I apologize now, and have a switch ready for my disciplining. :biggrin1:

Edited to add SergeantTorpedo and Hickboy and shame on me for missing them.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
LongPhatDong said:
Usually the stretching begins when we... Hey! Do those spells of yours work all the way from Hawaii?
:eek:
Now you're just torturing me and getting me hot. Korean is a flavor I've never tried... Well, I'm gonna look in Koreatown in LA for one of these so it will only have to work over land. :wink:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LongPhatDong said:
I also love the flash that his avatar is from, so I already have a predisposed positive association to him on a subconcious level.

Shhhh.... Don't give away my secrets. When they realize it was all mind-control, they won't like me anymore.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not gonna beat about the bush,..

Alot of time for sorcerer, because he came down off his pedestal and took note of my comments when i first arrived...generally nice guy it appears

Alex8 has far too much time on his hands but i have sympathy because we beat the crouts in both world wars...nice bloke, witty comments and says wot he thinks which i respect!

Rawbone and Matthew, both appreciate the sheer genius which is top gun! for that, i am eternally grateful....also make the place more freindly!

Seargeant Torpedo and Hickboy, fine gentlemen who dont mix their words, they say it how they see it, i wish the world had more of them!!

love ...royston xx

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Altairion said:
I love everyone...*gives all the posters a big hug. Well, except for that creepy kid in the corner. And if you're spending time wondering if that's you.....it probably is :rolleyes:

Bri,

Such wit! We need to keep you in a permanently single state, honey! If anyone wonders why you are such a perennial favorite all they have to do is look at your impish face and read this witty repartee. We might have to start calling you "PJ" ( "Pecker junior", not "Puny Johnson" but then that goes without saying) lol!

Thank you Sam Beckett and Claire for your kind words....

Naughty

Pappy

Media
I don't have or play favorites. There are some I care more about than others. I do however have a list that is as follows(without naming names):

The supportive, intelligent posters are great, then there's the witty, sharp and snappy comeback posts. Next you have the newbies, they can't be categorized right off, you have to wait and see how they post. Then comes Lurkers, ya'll need to come out into the open. Enter the Trolls, umm you guys should leave. Next group is the "Spammers" best when fried with cheese , mustard, lettuce and tomato on a bun. Then you have the naysayers, the sad, lonely little people that have nothing more to do than be negative, condescending, hatefully derogatory with a head full of rocks instead of brains that hardly ever have anything decent to say about anything or anybody. They just "bitch" all the time. If I left any group out it's because you don't rate a mention.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Let's see...In no particular order:
Lex, BronxBombshell, Claire Talon, Madame Zora, davidjh7, all of whom are at the same time kind and unflinchingly honest. All of them can tickle my funny bone in unique ways at times, while provoking my thoughts.
Art, curiousnstr8, arthur, bibi, and probably a few others I've forgotten.

GoneA, pecker, sorcerer, Altairion, and spladle (when he shows up). Liono421 is a really ice guy. SergeantTorpedo is a refined, intelligent guy. Ali2 is a great Scot, in every sense of the word.

Steve319 has been especially kind, taking pains to befriend me when I first joined. I still love Dr. Bubbles and her husband, not matter what. They're good and sweet people.

I'm really not often or easily offended by anything that goes on here, so you folks are all right by me. Most of you ;) I'm sure I forgot somebody.

Just remember. I'm not real. This is a persona I play on the internet. All the pix I've shown in public and in private are really me, but my character and temperament are only vaguely similar to Hickboy. If you like Hickboy, you may not like Lennie. Or vice versa. Or you might find you detest both and either of us.

Edited to add Northernstar. What a sweet man.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in no particular order of preference nor a complete list but off the top of my head:
Pecker; Stronzo;Webster;Madame Zora;Claire Talon;RideRocket:Socerer;EnglishGentleman;Dr.Rock;windtalkerways;AlleyBlue
These for all reasons stated by others.
Not a complete list so no offence to those left off.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I enjoy verbal fellatio as much as the next attention whore, I must agree with Windtalker that these threads will have many menbers combing through post after post only to NOT find their name listed by a poster they believe adores them. Many can take that kind of (in)advertent rejection, some can not.

That being said, I apprecitate the kind words--especially being called open-minded and unflinchingly honest.