Your man's ex

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, are you interested in what your man's ex lover, wives, gf's thought of his cock? Or do you just don't care? Have you talked about it before?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
They had trouble fitting him too...just not as much as me.

The gal he lost his virginity to was a former client of mine (well after the fact) and we never talked about it. But i knew she was thinking what a lucky gal i must be to get the lifetime membership on him!

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the (albeit rather strange) opportunity to talk to my most recent ex's ex-gf online. She made a few comments about his tremendous size and girth, no doubt expecting me to "dish" some stories of my own. (I didn't; that would be pretty tasteless, in my opinion).

It made me feel bad for him when she told me that she wasn't ever that crazy about him, only that she thought he had a great cock and hot body. I knew that, when they were together, he had really loved her :frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to know if they did something he'd like me to do, but otherwise i dont care to know anything about an ex
I have no interest in the women he has slept with in the past.
I agree with Lee_M but he has to bring it up in just the right way.

Bad way: I wish you knew how to suck my cock and massage my prostate simultaneously. My ex-girlfriend used to do that and I would have killer orgasms.

Good way: Next time you give me a bj would you massage my prostate? I've had killer orgasms from that.