Your Melting Point

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stroking the inside of my thigh in a circular motion really gets me going. Skin on skin of course, it loses its power if there is material in the way. If someone does it while wankin me off, the orgasm is plus mieux.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a woman flashes her boobs to me, or if she rubs them against my body, it's boner country for me, it never fails. Also, my neck is very sensitive and my entire back is an erogenous zone.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Small of my back - stroking, kissing, licking, biting, or just breathing on it - I have been known to orgasm with no further stimulation.

Hmmmm.....is that right?......:biggrin1:

*places sticky note on computer in big red letters....MB erogenous zone - lick small of back*

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If a woman flashes her boobs to me, or if she rubs them against my body, it's boner country for me, it never fails. Also, my neck is very sensitive and my entire back is an erogenous zone.

*Steps out of the shadows to brush burns1de's back with bare breasts and gently bite his neck*

*Returns to shadows to canoodle with wldhoney*

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Small of my back - stroking, kissing, licking, biting, or just breathing on it - I have been known to orgasm with no further stimulation.

*Accitentionally strokes the small of her back* Did I do that? :naughty:

I want chicken fingers after I run my nails up the insides fo your thighs :p

Hello? Room Service? I need 15 orders of chicken fingers, 8 bottles of champagne, 12 buckets of ice, a bushel of strawberries, a dozen cans of whipped cream, 5 bears of honey, and 3 boxes of condoms. Oh, and can you have the concierge set a wake up call for next week? Thank you! :wink:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about I lick and nibble MB's lower back while she rubs her breasts all over you? :biggrin1:

Hmmmmm, sounds even better. I'll bring her body close to mine and lock her arms, so you'll have unrestricted access to her back. :wink:

You ain't going anywhere, MB. :147:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
***shivers*** Ahhhhhh.... :32:

Hey, come back here! Me and wldhoney are gonna gang up on you to lick your back. :biggrin1:

I feel faint...

How about I lick and nibble MB's lower back while she rubs her breasts all over you? :biggrin1:

nibble? oh damn, girl!

I want in on this!

What was your melting point? ah yes! Glad to oblige...

*Accitentionally strokes the small of her back* Did I do that? :naughty:

There's room for everyone - gang fondle my lower back! Mmmmmmm

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want in on this!

Come on, vinny! Sounds like the party is in a hotel room somewhere near Osiris and TK!

Hello? Room Service? I need 15 orders of chicken fingers, 8 bottles of champagne, 12 buckets of ice, a bushel of strawberries, a dozen cans of whipped cream, 5 bears of honey, and 3 boxes of condoms. Oh, and can you have the concierge set a wake up call for next week? Thank you! :wink:

I just need some :popcorn: , a beer, a comfortable place to set up my video camera, and SOMEBODY smeared in honey mustard sauce. Osiris? :biggrin1:

Hmmmmm, sounds even better. I'll bring her body close to mine and lock her arms, so you'll have unrestricted access to her back. :wink:

You ain't going anywhere, MB. :147:

I feel faint...

And now that we have made MB pass out, I'm pretty sure I need that spanking you promised in another thread, Master....:biggrin1:

There's room for everyone - gang fondle my lower back! Mmmmmmm

MB wants to be gang-banged?! :eek: :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And now that we have made MB pass out, I'm pretty sure I need that spanking you promised in another thread, Master....:biggrin1:

Hmm, you seem a little too eager to get a spanking... You're gonna have to work for it... Have you been a bad enough girl to truly deserve that spanking, honey? :wink: