Your Men's Room experiences?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, May 12, 2006.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Gentlemen,
    What has been your experience when standing at a urinal in a men's room?
    Do you find that other dudes try to sneak a peek at your big penis? Do you, in fact, like to show it off to them if they're interested in seeing it? Do you also sometimes try to sneak a peek at the other dude's equipment? What was the biggest dick you've ever seen on a guy in a men's room?
    I've had some very interesting (and hot!) times in men's rooms from college to the army to the office where I work. I prefer the men's rooms that have no dividers between the urinals. They're the most fun! :smile:
    I'd love to hear about your sexy adventures in men's rooms, and I'll be glad to share some of my own. Thanks, guys!

2. Matthew

Gold Member

I have to say that, accidentally out of the corner of my eye :rolleyes:, I've seen a few that made my head spin ... I'd guesstimate the biggest I've peeped was close to 8 by 6 soft :eek:.

3. Bonanza65

Bonanza65 New Member

Albums:
    all my life since 12 guys have been fascinated with my dick. but thats human nature. so im used to it. lots of guys want to masturbate at urinal and watch me mast. i most always need to go pee and leave. showers at the health clubs and steam rooms are very similar

4. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dont have many urinals around Philly that don't have dividers. I'm not that interested in whats next door so to speak.....but if it's really huge, you can't help but look....sort of like a car wreck@! I saw a black guy once who honestly was 14 inches SOFT and as thick a a beer can. That is the biggest dick I' ve EVER seen.

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I've had a few strange ones...

But the most recent, I was out with my ex and I went to the toilet, another older guy came in who I know of (sort of acquaintance only, seen him around and he's a friend of distant family members). I had begun using the urinal since no one was in.

He came up, and started peeing normally, then I guess he looked over (I didn't look, but sorta felt he did) and started spitting violently, making really nazal sounds into the urinal. As if he was trying to put me off or something.

Then after I'd come out, and was 'dancing' with my ex, he came over and stood on my foot deliberately. He said sorry but still...

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never understood the turn on in a bathroom.

7. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

Four of us were studying at college one night and one had been the quarterback of our high school football team.

I took a shower and was coming out as he saw me naked and semi-hard. He pointed at my dick, making a big deal out of the size of my dick and went back to the study and told the other two. He said he had never seen one to compare. His wife was a good friend of mine also and he told her. She passed the word around to all the dozens of ladies in the office where the three of us worked. I got some very interesting offers from young to older women and ultimately hooked up with several, including the best who was a 30 something widow when I was 18 to 19 and she fucked me silly for several years, teaching me the finer techniques of how to please a woman.

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I don't look. And I haven't caught anyone looking.

9. bigdikbimale

bigdikbimale New Member

Albums:
    Yes, I look and I have had others look at mine.

One of my favorite times was in the men's room at the local Lowes. I was at the urinal and a really cute guy walked up to the one next to me. I could tell he was trying to get a glimpse so I leaned back a bit. His eyes got great big and he smiled back after saying WOW!

After I finished, instead of leaving, I went into one of the stalls to see what he would do. He followed me and got on his knees. I was hard in seconds from my cock in his hot mouth. I pulled him up, spun him around, shoved him against the wall, anf butt fucked him in the stall.

It was very hot and I still can't believe we didn't get caught!

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I gotta agree with this one, Cube. I never understood the attraction. Public restrooms have to be one of the least erotic places I can think of. I want to piss, wash my hands, and get out of there as soon as possible.

11. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I am always looking from the corner of my eyes at the man to the left and to the right I've seen some bigger than all belief and some times piss comning out of what I would say is nowhere so they must be on the small size Then there are the ones who stare at my penis and I look over at them in the face and ask them some idiot question about the weather or something else Shuts them down fast Mainly I just enjoy taking looks and I admit a nice piss stream can get me turned on just don't go sicko on me and piss on me that is not what I want Seen some nice meat over the years and hopefully will see many more.

Now adays if a man is staring and I got an interest I am tempted to say something or start to wanking but I know the cops put undercover cops all over the place so I just put myself away and leave and later on I relieve my sex tensions thinking about him Wasn't always like this when I was in my late teens early 20's I picked up or got picked up by 5 different men in public rest rooms one went on to be a 4 year relationship.

12. videomotown

videomotown New Member

Everyone has their own unique turn-ons, and I can understand if some find mens rooms a turn-off. But I’m one of those that find mens room encounters to be uniquely erotic.

I’ve never touched anyone in a mens room, or been touched, my experiences have all been visual, and I enjoy that. It’s like a tease, where you see but don’t touch.

My most memorable experience was at an interstate rest stop, a big one. I had to go really bad.

I usually wear pretty tight jeans and show a decent bulge, so maybe this guy spotted me on my way into the mens room and followed me, I’m not sure.

But when I walked into this huge mens room it was almost deserted and I picked a urinal way down towards the back of the place, unzipped and pulled it out and started peeing.

The feeling is wonderful when you have to go bad and you finally get to let it go. Another great feeling is releasing your dick from a pair of tight jeans. So when I pulled it out and started peeing I had two great feelings occurring at the same time, so I sort of closed my eyes a little, let my head roll back a little, and sighed a little and just enjoyed the moment. I certainly wasn’t doing anything that might have been interpreted as being inviting, or a come-on. I was just peeing in a mens room and thought I was alone.

A moment later I opened my eyes and see this guy standing right next to me just watching me. He’s not peeing or anything. He’s just leaning on the urinal to my left just looking at my dick like he was watching a cashier make change or something.

He sees me see him and glanced up from my dick to my eyes and sort of nodded, like hello, and went right back to staring at my dick.
    I was amazed at his behavior, but between the great feeling of peeing and the ecstatically wonderful feeling of releasing your equipment from a tight pair of jeans, and now this guy admiring my dick, I got hard. I got really hard.

As soon as I finished peeing the guy turned around and went into a stall in the back, giving me the ‘come on in’ nod. But I want nothing to do with strangers at an interstate mens room, so I got out of there.

Getting out of there wasn’t as easy as it sounds. The bad part about tight jeans is trying to stuff a big cock back into them in a hurry. When it’s hard it’s almost impossible, and I was extremely turned on. But stuff it in I did, and it looked obscene. It’s not often you see some guy just walking through a parking lot with a boner showing in his jeans. But I managed to get back to the car without shocking anyone too badly.

13. DoodeTwo

DoodeTwo New Member

I HATE restrooms, but it seems like it is always the right time with some guys!

When using a urinal, I hop in, do my business and try to leave if there are old/unattractive men around. If someone is cute I'll take a while. Anyone cute and looks over at me, I'll give it a few shakes, zip up and give them the sexy look. Almost always, they follow me out.

One instince I will never forget. I was just minding my own pissing when he BLATENTLY leaned over the divider and starred straight at my dick. Let me tell you, if we was hot I would have pushed him into the divider and went at him. Different story though. He was middleage, bald and wearing a WHIFEBEATER with SWEATPANTS! He mumbled "You've got a fucking nice tool." I zipped up and didn't even bother to wash my hands. It was extremely creepy/rapist like.

14. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

I'm a "grower", so I don't get many looks down there. I do look occasionally in the showers at the gym, but haven't seen much...usually it's just old dudes. When I was in Basic Training there was a black guy who was a shower and had a great cock, probably 8" soft.

Last year I was at the gym and this young guy (early 20s) was taking a shower and I noticed he had a hard on and was stroking it, and it was quite big and very thick. I could tell he wasn't sure what to do when he saw that I caught him playing with it (I was shaving and saw him in the mirror and turned because I couldn't believe he was doing it at this gym - it was on an Air Force base and full of military dudes and retirees). He and I were the only ones in this section of the locker room at the time. He got nervous and stopped after about 30 seconds, but at first it looked like he was inviting me back into the showers. I would've loved to have gone in there and sucked him off (it would've been my first one!) but it was impossible in that setting.

Draft saved Draft deleted