Your mfm threesome experiences

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you've ever had an mfm threesome, shared a girl with your buddy, share your experience.
How did it happen? How was it? Would you do it again?

Had 2. One a while back and the other just the past weekend...

The first one was a female coworker who had seen my bulge and assumed I was hung and wanted me to fuck her in front of her bf who was a lot smaller. That time the dude basically just watched and jacked off to the side of the room...both of them came twice...I came once...

The one over the past weekend was different. The girl also set this one up, but it was because she was looking for a true mfm threesome... either of us we're dating her or anything, just friends/acquaintances. She was looking for 2 big ones, so this time the other dude was pretty big too. We didn't measure, but I'd guess the other dude was a little longer, but less thick...so she had 2 8"+ cocks to play with. I'd never been in the same room with another hard cock. It was pretty strange, but the girl was smoking hot, so easy to get past it. She was really into it - her pussy was literally dripping wet as she sucked and stroked us. I precum a lot...at one point, when she was sucking the other guy and stroking me, she pulled a glob/string of precum off my tip and connected the string to the other dudes cock...she had really wanted us to tough tips/dicks directly but neither of us wanted to, so I guess this was her consolation.

Anyway, after she sucked,stroked, etc for a while, we took turns fucking her...we tried to dp, but she her ass was too tight for either of us...as I was about to cum, she wanted me to pull out and shoot it on her stomach and tits (her plan was for the other dude who she was sucking at the time to cum second and add to my load), but when I pulled out and she stopped sucking to watch, I started really stroking my huge hard veiny cock, the other dude couldn't take it and started cumming almost right away. He shot like 5 pretty thick shots but the first 2 missed her because it was kind of unexpected. When I saw them both looking at me and the other dude cumming, I completely exploded...

I usually shoot 7 or so good ropes and then dribble a little, but this time I shot a good 11 or 12...the first 8 were huge 12 inch long ropes flying through the air at her face. It was pretty hot. The other dude got hard again while watching my huge cock shooting and fucked the girl again...I was done though...

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cool experience

Had 2. One a while back and the other just the past weekend...

The first one was a female coworker who had seen my bulge and assumed I was hung and wanted me to fuck her in front of her bf who was a lot smaller. That time the dude basically just watched and jacked off to the side of the room...both of them came twice...I came once...

The one over the past weekend was different. The girl also set this one up, but it was because she was looking for a true mfm threesome... either of us we're dating her or anything, just friends/acquaintances. She was looking for 2 big ones, so this time the other dude was pretty big too. We didn't measure, but I'd guess the other dude was a little longer, but less thick...so she had 2 8"+ cocks to play with. I'd never been in the same room with another hard cock. It was pretty strange, but the girl was smoking hot, so easy to get past it. She was really into it - her pussy was literally dripping wet as she sucked and stroked us. I precum a lot...at one point, when she was sucking the other guy and stroking me, she pulled a glob/string of precum off my tip and connected the string to the other dudes cock...she had really wanted us to tough tips/dicks directly but neither of us wanted to, so I guess this was her consolation.

Anyway, after she sucked,stroked, etc for a while, we took turns fucking her...we tried to dp, but she her ass was too tight for either of us...as I was about to cum, she wanted me to pull out and shoot it on her stomach and tits (her plan was for the other dude who she was sucking at the time to cum second and add to my load), but when I pulled out and she stopped sucking to watch, I started really stroking my huge hard veiny cock, the other dude couldn't take it and started cumming almost right away. He shot like 5 pretty thick shots but the first 2 missed her because it was kind of unexpected. When I saw them both looking at me and the other dude cumming, I completely exploded...

I usually shoot 7 or so good ropes and then dribble a little, but this time I shot a good 11 or 12...the first 8 were huge 12 inch long ropes flying through the air at her face. It was pretty hot. The other dude got hard again while watching my huge cock shooting and fucked the girl again...I was done though...

Reactions: CakeOFan

Is it FMM or is it MMF or is it MFM?

Yes mostly swinging, under normal circumstances husbands and wives don't invite thirds unless it's been laid on in advance in some way.

Did it a few times, it was interesting. Probably wouldn't do it anymore though, because times have changed and so have I.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an impromptu 'almost' threesome way back when a FWB and I were hanging out with another of her FWBs. We were walking through the woods to a beach area, and when we got there we found it was completely secluded, with nobody else in sight She wanted to get some sun, so she suggested we all get naked since we hadn't planned this and brought no swimsuits with us. We were all okay with that, and she sat between the two of us guys on a blanket we had brought with us.

A few minutes later she said she was horny and wanted both of us to fuck her. She reached over with her left hand and started stroking my quickly hardening cock, while doing the same with her right hand on the other guys cock. She said that I 'won' the race to get hard the fastest, but I had to stop us from going any further. She wasn't on birth control, and we didn't have any condoms. She would have been happy with the withdrawal method, but I wasn't willing to take any chances with a possible pregnancy, or with a potential STD, so we just decided to chill out, relax, and enjoy the beautiful sunny day.

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had an impromptu 'almost' threesome way back when a FWB and I were hanging out with another of her FWBs. We were walking through the woods to a beach area, and when we got there we found it was completely secluded, with nobody else in sight She wanted to get some sun, so she suggested we all get naked since we hadn't planned this and brought no swimsuits with us. We were all okay with that, and she sat between the two of us guys on a blanket we had brought with us.

A few minutes later she said she was horny and wanted both of us to fuck her. She reached over with her left hand and started stroking my quickly hardening cock, while doing the same with her right hand on the other guys cock. She said that I 'won' the race to get hard the fastest, but I had to stop us from going any further. She wasn't on birth control, and we didn't have any condoms. She would have been happy with the withdrawal method, but I wasn't willing to take any chances with a possible pregnancy, or with a potential STD, so we just decided to chill out, relax, and enjoy the beautiful sunny day.

That sucks, talk about blu balls

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sucks, talk about blu balls
Ha! Not a big deal, since she was a FWB afterall. I probably fucked her later that day, or within the next day or two. ;)
Despite being non-exclusive FWB, we averaged about twice a week! :p:D:p:D

Reactions: Nemorex

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first was with a girlfriend at the time. We had several 3somes with her female best friend, 1 of my female friends then a female coworker of hers. She wasn't that interested in mfm but gave it a try since I offered someone I could trust. It started with her sucking me as he watched then she went to him. I licked her pussy while she sucked him then entered doggy style for awhile before turning her on her back. He fucked her missionary with her legs in the air while I held her ankles & stood over her so she could rim me (she LOVED to rim me). The feeling of her tongue & watching her pussy get pounded was amazing. She then wanted to ride him so she hopped on top & I enjoyed the view for a minute before we all experienced our first DP. Her ass was extra tight with him inside her pussy. Once she got comfortable & we could both stroke in/out she came harder than I've ever felt her cum. The contractions from her, how much she enjoyed it plus the feeling of him sliding in & out of her walls I couldn't hold out any longer. I went balls deep & came in her ass. Her moaning my from load & saying how hot it felt inside her meant he wasn't far behind. I pulled out & slapped her on the ass which always made her clench up, this only tightened the grip on him & he began to cum. She reached back & milked his balls as he came. After she got up she used the condom to jack him some more like it was a fleshlight. The party was over, he left, we showered & went to bed. In the morning her best friend invited us over for breakfast, which turned into another 3some since she was our regular. There was another mfm with the same guy, different girl many years later but it's basically the same detail so no need for a second post. Only difference is we both shot big loads all over her stomach & boobs. It was like a 2 man bukkake. Good times.

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first was with a girlfriend at the time. We had several 3somes with her female best friend, 1 of my female friends then a female coworker of hers. She wasn't that interested in mfm but gave it a try since I offered someone I could trust. It started with her sucking me as he watched then she went to him. I licked her pussy while she sucked him then entered doggy style for awhile before turning her on her back. He fucked her missionary with her legs in the air while I held her ankles & stood over her so she could rim me (she LOVED to rim me). The feeling of her tongue & watching her pussy get pounded was amazing. She then wanted to ride him so she hopped on top & I enjoyed the view for a minute before we all experienced our first DP. Her ass was extra tight with him inside her pussy. Once she got comfortable & we could both stroke in/out she came harder than I've ever felt her cum. The contractions from her, how much she enjoyed it plus the feeling of him sliding in & out of her walls I couldn't hold out any longer. I went balls deep & came in her ass. Her moaning my from load & saying how hot it felt inside her meant he wasn't far behind. I pulled out & slapped her on the ass which always made her clench up, this only tightened the grip on him & he began to cum. She reached back & milked his balls as he came. After she got up she used the condom to jack him some more like it was a fleshlight. The party was over, he left, we showered & went to bed. In the morning her best friend invited us over for breakfast, which turned into another 3some since she was our regular. There was another mfm with the same guy, different girl many years later but it's basically the same detail so no need for a second post. Only difference is we both shot big loads all over her stomach & boobs. It was like a 2 man bukkake. Good times.

Nice

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and a friend banged out my ex a few times. I thought she’d enjoy it more, being her idea. She liked it and it was hot, but I thought she was going to go wild on two dicks rather than just get them off

It happened cause she liked him and I was ok with it. We were not “swingers” or anything

I was the third with another couple as well. Double vag was the highlight there. I think she was just going along with what her man wanted mostly

I can be more specific if you want to ask specifics

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me and a friend banged out my ex a few times. I thought she’d enjoy it more, being her idea. She liked it and it was hot, but I thought she was going to go wild on two dicks rather than just get them off

It happened cause she liked him and I was ok with it. We were not “swingers” or anything

I was the third with another couple as well. Double vag was the highlight there. I think she was just going along with what her man wanted mostly

I can be more specific if you want to ask specifics
Sure! Please share!

Reactions: deleted5700751

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This was back before I was married, something like 15 years ago. I went for drinks with a married friend of mine at a bar he hung out at. A girl he knew joined us and when the bar closed we all went back to my place. (I had the stocked bar and the blow) We started playing strip poker. In the end, I took her from behind as she have my friend a BJ.
When I took her home in the morning she invited me in for another go which was interrupted when her fiance came home to a bolt locked front door. I went out the back cloths in hand as she went to open the door.

She became a regular booty call after that night. It ended when she became pregnant.
I still wonder if that kind was mine.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. The one where you were the third with the husband and wife. Double vag part. Tell us the details.
Okay. He was clearly gay and trying to bang me. Probably used his wife as bait. She ground me and showed me her tits on the dance floor, he said let’s take her home, I didn’t realize they were married. Whatever. We ended up in bed at my place

At some point she was on top of him cowgirl, and I decided to gently try to slip it in from behind double v. It was surprisingly easy. He was average girth and I’m well over with a fat head, but it slipped right in. She commented that it was new, but nothing specific. She seemed quite comfortable with it and indifferent. I think she was just there for hubby

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This adventure really happened. Some names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

Jenna was small, short and petite. Black hair, she was cute with very large boobs in proportion to her body. She wore a Summery flowered dress and open toed chunky heels. I immediately noticed her small hands and feet.

James was taller, lean with brown hair and a mustache. He was taller than both of us.

We decided to meet in a gazebo located on the boardwalk at a south Florida beach not too far from their home. It was about a two hour ride for me. We had only exchanged a couple of pics, so we were all nervously looking around searching for each other. Some of the pics were of things that couldn't be recognized with our clothes on. He had mentioned in an earlier conversation after looking at one of my torso shots, that my cock lying on my stomach up to my belly button. So I knew this was one of the reasons they were interested in me. I had only seen shots of Jenna at this point.

They spotted me and came over and introduced themselves. We took a short walk to their car ad headed to a restaurant located on the inter-coastal waterway. We all ate seafood and got to know one another. Upon finishing lunch, we headed to get a motel room. I was nervous as James went in to pay for it and left her in the car with me. Jenna was already barefoot and flirting with me. James got the room keys and we headed to the room.

I sat in the motel room chair as they climbed on the bed and he pulled the dress over Jenna's head. She wasn't wearing a bra and that left her barefooted with just panties on. Jenna pushed her thong off as he pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his shorts off. I noticed her black pubic hair was trimmed and covering her pussy. He spooned her naked body from behind as they rocked on their knees on the bed in front of me. She leaned down and took his cock in her mouth watching me of of the corner of her eye. His cock was much shorter that mine but had about the same girth.

I stood up and pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned thee torn jeans I was wearing letting them fall to my ankles.

I knelled behind her on the floor beside the bed and began licking her pussy while she sucked him. She kept looking back at me as I tongued and fingered her vigorously. I stroked myself with my right hand as I licked her from behind.

Jenna was now creaming and moaning and I was stiff and erect. I climbed up on the bed in front of her and he got behind her and entered her from behind.

James was fucking her doggy style while she sucked my cock. All three of us were naked. Jenna's small hands stroked my dick while she sucked my cock. Her mouth was small too and she couldn't get much of it into her mouth. He looked over her shoulder intently watching every detail of at how she sucked and bounced her head up and down. He was obviously a voyeur. It turned me on that James was watching. He pumped her from behind as he looked on. I could feel her groans on my cock as he pushed deep into her. She maintained eye contact as she blew me.

He got really close and had to stop for a minute before he came too quickly. He pulled out and watched as she continued slobbering all over my dick trying to get more in her mouth.

He held his cock as it pulsated in his hand and stroked it ever so slowly.

Jenna rolled onto her back and I straddled her chest. She had very large breast and had obviously had a boob job at some point. I shoved my cock back into her mouth and started fucking her face. He entered her again this time in a missionary position. Every time he would push into her, she would swallow me a little more of me. The excitement was getting intense and my cock was throbbing in her mouth. I started fucking her face faster and I could feel him pick up his pace as well. The feeling became overwhelming and I began shooting my load into her mouth, on her face and in her hair. Jenna was surprised and obviously had no idea I was that close. Jenna looked at James with a cum covered face and his cock still in her and said " I had no idea he was so close!"

Once I came back to earth, I rolled off her and wiped her face with a towel. James was obviously super turned on by this and continued fucking her in earnest. Jenna begged him for it and talked dirty to him. He teased her with his dick. He had to keep stopping to keep himself from shooting. James fucked her hard with me lying beside them and pulled out and shot his huge load all over her stomach. He obviously knew how she liked to be fucked and could use his cock to satisfy her.

I offered them a towel and they accepted. Then James knelled behind her and she laid back against him. I sat stroking my cock in front of them. Jenna reached for her purse and took out a Pocket Rocket. She spread herself open in front of me and teased her clit with the toy. Within less than a minute of the small toy buzzing, she was thriving in an orgasm as her held her from behind and I watched intensely. She was soaking wet from the fucking and the recent orgasm.

We all gathered our clothes and got dressed. We drove back to the boardwalk where I had left my car. We discussed plans to meet again real soon and said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Our next meeting did not wind up happening for a few weeks. This time we agreed to meet at their house. I traveled to their home in another city and arrived mid-morning to a typical ranch style Florida home not far from the beach.

When I first arrived James had just cut the grass so he was taking a shower, Jenna let me in and offered a Coke to drink while we chatted and waited for him to finish. Once he finished his shower, we re-acquainted ourselves and move to the bedroom where we all disrobed and got naked.

James and I sat on the edge of the bed and she took my cock into her tiny mouth again. Jenna wrapped her small hand around the base as she stroked and sucked me. He watched eagerly and gently stroked his own cock.

Jenna raised her head from my mid-section and moved over to blow him. James was already sporting an erection from watching her pleasure me. I stroked myself as I watched her work on him. She sped up her strokes and buried her face onto his cock as he was much shorter than me and she was able to take all of him. He started to pant and breathe irregularly and started bucking into her mouth. She continued sucking him for all it was worth until he squealed and exploded in her mouth and she swallowed his load. She took it all without spilling a drop. His toes curled and his body tensed up as he rode through his ejaculation. He stomped his feet as Jenna milked him for every drop.

I was hard as a rock after watching this erotic scene play out right before me. I drug her up on the bed and slipped on a condom. I mounted her. She was already creaming and her pussy let me slip right in. James was recovering at this point and just sat back and watched his wife get fucked. She was very tight, probably the tightest pussy I have ever had. The wetness made up for the tightness. Jenna squealed with delight as I fucked her.

After a bit I pulled out and removed the condom. James alerted me that she wanted both of us in her mouth. This was the first time my dick had touched another, but who was I to turn down a blowjob. He was still pretty flaccid from his orgasm. She really had a hard time getting both cocks into her tiny mouth. She gave it all she had!

Once she came up for air. We all laid back and I went to licking that pussy again. I was probing her with my fingers as he kissed her and played with her tits. She spun around and started to give me head again while James finger fucked her from behind. She was on her knees facing me and sucking my dick. I stroked myself as she sucked me. He put more fingers in her and she was spraying his hand with her nectar. She panted and gulped as I stroked myself faster. She gasped and came as I shot my load in her face and all over my hand and stomach. The sheets were literally soaked where James had been fingering her so hard.

We laid there for quite some time and bask in the moment. I took a shower and got back on the road grinning from ear to ear.